“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Broke up with my GF. Hmmm.. still sucks.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
She hung up on me last week and she has been avoiding me on her days off.

Worst Vegas vacation with her a few weeks ago, we just faught the whole time and spent half of our time doing our own thing.

I did learn that I do want to be Married again and have kids.

Even if you know she is low quality and disrespectful... breakups are still tuff.

I learned alot.

just feeling down my bros.

Glad there is still some Summer left.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I'm going to assume things hadn't been going well for some time if you really reflected on them? That doesnt seem like something that just happened out of the blue one day...
 
Last edited:

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I'm going to assume things hadn't been going well for some time if you really reflected on them? That doesnt seem like something that just happened put of the blue one day...
Things were going really well for a while, almost too good. Then one day she ditched me, literally said she was on her way and decided to stay home.

I try to man up and choose my battles and not over react to things, but she has been chosing to go out to the bar instead of comming over, after she worked 2 jobs, and I was waiting for her at home all day.

Gosh... I feel drained just talking about it.

I wonder why this sucks soo much.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Things were going really well for a while, almost too good. Then one day she ditched me, literally said she was on her way and decided to stay home.

I try to man up and choose my battles and not over react to things, but she has been chosing to go out to the bar instead of comming over, after she worked 2 jobs, and I was waiting for her at home all day.

Gosh... I feel drained just talking about it.

I wonder why this sucks soo much.
Hmmm...almost seems like you may have been thinking things were going great and she did not. Like you were reading two different books.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Sounds like you are too available bro and she picked up on it. Who has time to wait around for anyone all day let alone a b/tch
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Sounds like you are too available bro and she picked up on it. Who has time to wait around for anyone all day let alone a b/tch
We made plans. She is my GF. We hardly have time to see each other. I get what you are saying though.
 

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
254
Reaction score
357
I know it's tough and you miss her, but move on man.

Life is way too short to be involved with someone that disrespects you and doesn't go out of her way to spend time with you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I know it's tough and you miss her, but move on man.

Life is way too short to be involved with someone that disrespects you and doesn't go out of her way to spend time with you.
Thanks bro, this made me feel better. It works better hearing it from someone else.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Sucks going through breakups. One just has to remember that there is someone even better around the corner, who is better suited for you; if you do your inner work. Someone who is more deserving of what you have to give and will nuture your value more than the previous. Abundance.

Don’t get too down about things. All you can do is reflect on how you were and handled situations with the knowledge you had in those moments. That’s where the power is.
How she is and was is now dust in the wind. That’s her journey and what she has to deal with, whether she chooses to take that on or not.

But now it’s about you.

I learned alot.
What did you learn?
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Is this the girl from high school who you were bragging about months ago? Or do I have you confused with someone else?
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
2 is 1 and 1 is none so u do the math
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Sucks going through breakups. One just has to remember that there is someone even better around the corner, who is better suited for you; if you do your inner work. Someone who is more deserving of what you have to give and will nuture your value more than the previous. Abundance.

Don’t get too down about things. All you can do is reflect on how you were and handled situations with the knowledge you had in those moments. That’s where the power is.
How she is and was is now dust in the wind. That’s her journey and what she has to deal with, whether she chooses to take that on or not.

But now it’s about you.


What did you learn?
That last paragraph about knowing where the Power comes from is amazing and It's true thanks bro.

The most important thing I learned from her was.

I want to be Married again and have kids one day.
I was reminded I am good looking
I learned I am great at socializing, compared to just talking.
I learned I am the better person. I choose my battles and I am the man knowing when to take the blame and when to draw the line.
I learned I am a deeply loving person again, forgiving and respectful.
I learned I am worthy of love. I am worthy of a realtionship.
I learned I am still a rockstar in bed.
I learned the value of having Love AND Respect.
I learned I have a good personality

I think the most important thing is... I am worthy of love I am worthy of a realationship.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Is this the girl from high school who you were bragging about months ago? Or do I have you confused with someone else?
Yes. And I am glad I took the chance. It was a short and sweet experience. I learned soo much.


Bottom line on her is she is an amazing person and for what she has been through she is still a great person. We just didn't work out.

At the time everyone was telling me "RUN IDIOT!" I'm glad I didn't listen.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
That last paragraph about knowing where the Power comes from is amazing and It's true thanks bro.

The most important thing I learned from her was.

I want to be Married again and have kids one day.
I was reminded I am good looking
I learned I am great at socializing, compared to just talking.
I learned I am the better person. I choose my battles and I am the man knowing when to take the blame and when to draw the line.
I learned I am a deeply loving person again, forgiving and respectful.
I learned I am worthy of love. I am worthy of a realtionship.
I learned I am still a rockstar in bed.
I learned the value of having Love AND Respect.
I learned I have a good personality

I think the most important thing is... I am worthy of love I am worthy of a realationship.
Not only are you worthy of a relationship, but you have the power to be in such an abundant state that a relationship appears as a restriction rather than a blessing.

I would advise to carefully dissect the reasons you want marriage(again) and a family. Your motivation should not be security. You should not want it out of fear. Ideally you take care of yourself so well that women come along and try to convince you to marry them. And the tough choice you'll be making will be who you really want to settle down with.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Yes. And I am glad I took the chance. It was a short and sweet experience. I learned soo much.


Bottom line on her is she is an amazing person and for what she has been through she is still a great person. We just didn't work out.

At the time everyone was telling me "RUN IDIOT!" I'm glad I didn't listen.
It was short because you were not compatible. You were way too into her way too early. The relationship was doomed from the start. I hope those are at least some of the things you’ve learned. Also, how to have a bit of humility.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
It was short because you were not compatible. You were way too into her way too early. The relationship was doomed from the start. I hope those are at least some of the things you’ve learned. Also, how to have a bit of humility.
I held back early, when she treated me the best. I knew it was doomed from the start, but I played russian roulette and pulled the trigger. It was a life experience I would never regret.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I held back early, when she treated me the best. I knew it was doomed from the start, but I played russian roulette and pulled the trigger. It was a life experience I would never regret.
Let’s not rewrite history. I specifically remember you speaking to her on the phone for hours at a time and spending weekends together very early. You also came on here and told everyone how superior you were and how we all had no idea what we were talking about. How your relationship was different. You never believed it was doomed from the start, we did. And you told us we were wrong. That’s why you got so many negative replies.

Like I said, some humility will go a long way. I’m glad you had your fun and you do not regret your experience.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top