Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke up with my GF. Hmmm.. still sucks.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She hung up on me last week and she has been avoiding me on her days off.

Worst Vegas vacation with her a few weeks ago, we just faught the whole time and spent half of our time doing our own thing.

I did learn that I do want to be Married again and have kids.

Even if you know she is low quality and disrespectful... breakups are still tuff.

I learned alot.

just feeling down my bros.

Glad there is still some Summer left.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to assume things hadn't been going well for some time if you really reflected on them? That doesnt seem like something that just happened out of the blue one day...

Last edited:

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to assume things hadn't been going well for some time if you really reflected on them? That doesnt seem like something that just happened put of the blue one day...
Things were going really well for a while, almost too good. Then one day she ditched me, literally said she was on her way and decided to stay home.

I try to man up and choose my battles and not over react to things, but she has been chosing to go out to the bar instead of comming over, after she worked 2 jobs, and I was waiting for her at home all day.

Gosh... I feel drained just talking about it.

I wonder why this sucks soo much.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things were going really well for a while, almost too good. Then one day she ditched me, literally said she was on her way and decided to stay home.

I try to man up and choose my battles and not over react to things, but she has been chosing to go out to the bar instead of comming over, after she worked 2 jobs, and I was waiting for her at home all day.

Gosh... I feel drained just talking about it.

I wonder why this sucks soo much.
Hmmm...almost seems like you may have been thinking things were going great and she did not. Like you were reading two different books.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you are too available bro and she picked up on it. Who has time to wait around for anyone all day let alone a b/tch

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are too available bro and she picked up on it. Who has time to wait around for anyone all day let alone a b/tch
We made plans. She is my GF. We hardly have time to see each other. I get what you are saying though.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's tough and you miss her, but move on man.

Life is way too short to be involved with someone that disrespects you and doesn't go out of her way to spend time with you.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's tough and you miss her, but move on man.

Life is way too short to be involved with someone that disrespects you and doesn't go out of her way to spend time with you.
Thanks bro, this made me feel better. It works better hearing it from someone else.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sucks going through breakups. One just has to remember that there is someone even better around the corner, who is better suited for you; if you do your inner work. Someone who is more deserving of what you have to give and will nuture your value more than the previous. Abundance.

Don’t get too down about things. All you can do is reflect on how you were and handled situations with the knowledge you had in those moments. That’s where the power is.
How she is and was is now dust in the wind. That’s her journey and what she has to deal with, whether she chooses to take that on or not.

But now it’s about you.

I learned alot.
What did you learn?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the girl from high school who you were bragging about months ago? Or do I have you confused with someone else?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
2 is 1 and 1 is none so u do the math

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sucks going through breakups. One just has to remember that there is someone even better around the corner, who is better suited for you; if you do your inner work. Someone who is more deserving of what you have to give and will nuture your value more than the previous. Abundance.

Don’t get too down about things. All you can do is reflect on how you were and handled situations with the knowledge you had in those moments. That’s where the power is.
How she is and was is now dust in the wind. That’s her journey and what she has to deal with, whether she chooses to take that on or not.

But now it’s about you.

What did you learn?
That last paragraph about knowing where the Power comes from is amazing and It's true thanks bro.

The most important thing I learned from her was.

I want to be Married again and have kids one day.
I was reminded I am good looking
I learned I am great at socializing, compared to just talking.
I learned I am the better person. I choose my battles and I am the man knowing when to take the blame and when to draw the line.
I learned I am a deeply loving person again, forgiving and respectful.
I learned I am worthy of love. I am worthy of a realtionship.
I learned I am still a rockstar in bed.
I learned the value of having Love AND Respect.
I learned I have a good personality

I think the most important thing is... I am worthy of love I am worthy of a realationship.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the girl from high school who you were bragging about months ago? Or do I have you confused with someone else?
Yes. And I am glad I took the chance. It was a short and sweet experience. I learned soo much.

Bottom line on her is she is an amazing person and for what she has been through she is still a great person. We just didn't work out.

At the time everyone was telling me "RUN IDIOT!" I'm glad I didn't listen.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That last paragraph about knowing where the Power comes from is amazing and It's true thanks bro.

The most important thing I learned from her was.

I want to be Married again and have kids one day.
I was reminded I am good looking
I learned I am great at socializing, compared to just talking.
I learned I am the better person. I choose my battles and I am the man knowing when to take the blame and when to draw the line.
I learned I am a deeply loving person again, forgiving and respectful.
I learned I am worthy of love. I am worthy of a realtionship.
I learned I am still a rockstar in bed.
I learned the value of having Love AND Respect.
I learned I have a good personality

I think the most important thing is... I am worthy of love I am worthy of a realationship.
Not only are you worthy of a relationship, but you have the power to be in such an abundant state that a relationship appears as a restriction rather than a blessing.

I would advise to carefully dissect the reasons you want marriage(again) and a family. Your motivation should not be security. You should not want it out of fear. Ideally you take care of yourself so well that women come along and try to convince you to marry them. And the tough choice you'll be making will be who you really want to settle down with.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. And I am glad I took the chance. It was a short and sweet experience. I learned soo much.

Bottom line on her is she is an amazing person and for what she has been through she is still a great person. We just didn't work out.

At the time everyone was telling me "RUN IDIOT!" I'm glad I didn't listen.
It was short because you were not compatible. You were way too into her way too early. The relationship was doomed from the start. I hope those are at least some of the things you’ve learned. Also, how to have a bit of humility.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was short because you were not compatible. You were way too into her way too early. The relationship was doomed from the start. I hope those are at least some of the things you’ve learned. Also, how to have a bit of humility.
I held back early, when she treated me the best. I knew it was doomed from the start, but I played russian roulette and pulled the trigger. It was a life experience I would never regret.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I held back early, when she treated me the best. I knew it was doomed from the start, but I played russian roulette and pulled the trigger. It was a life experience I would never regret.
Let’s not rewrite history. I specifically remember you speaking to her on the phone for hours at a time and spending weekends together very early. You also came on here and told everyone how superior you were and how we all had no idea what we were talking about. How your relationship was different. You never believed it was doomed from the start, we did. And you told us we were wrong. That’s why you got so many negative replies.

Like I said, some humility will go a long way. I’m glad you had your fun and you do not regret your experience.