Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broaching the subject of where the relationship is going

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello men hope you're well. I'm currently seeing a woman who is a rad chick, and we have been having a great time together, but I am a ways off from being ready for a long-term monogamous relationship so non-exclusivity is where I'm living right now. She's made little comments here and there that imply she is trying to set things up for a relationship which is somewhat expected, but I'm wondering if I should broach the subject or wait for her to approach it officially.

And what I mean by broaching the subject is by asking her where her mind is at and reaffirming that I'm not ready for anything exclusive. My gut says to enjoy the moment with her and let her bring it up if that's what she wants and then have the conversation from there.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Let her bring it up then you reaffirm where you’re at. Now. Understand that if a relationship is what she wants and you are not looking for that no matter how cool she is?

She’s got a shelf life.

Some other dude is going to think she’s rad too…and eventually she will pair off with a guy she likes who also is good pursuing a relationship with her.

Plates break, especially if she is a desirable girl. She’s not going to be strung along casual for very long if she wants a BF. Six months, tops usually…

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Let her bring it up then you reaffirm where you’re at. Now. Understand that if a relationship is what she wants and you are not looking for that no matter how cool she is?

She’s got a shelf life.

Some other dude is going to think she’s rad too…and eventually she will pair off with a guy she likes who also is good pursuing a relationship with her.

Plates break, especially if she is a desirable girl. She’s not going to be strung along casual for very long if she wants a BF. Six months, tops usually…
Yup...for me it usually happens around the 3-4 month period. Like clockwork.