"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Britney Spears said it best many years ago - men still dont pay attention

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
I never had a gf so it's not something that's affected me other than my second one-night-stand who I liked too much for my own good because she was just using me for a quick fùck.
 

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
4,735
Reaction score
1,223
Location
The Dirty South
Kevin Federline did a number on her, haha. Fascinating to me how much of an alpha male he was, even though he had no status or power. He could dance and didn't GAF. He totally controlled her by not GAF, she was mesmerized. I remember that show they had for a while, and watching that guy thinking he was a natural. Now obviously you can (and most do) take that too far and life just spirals the toilet, looks like life hit his ass hard too.

Would I nail her? Absolutely, as would 100% of men out there. Keep in mind I did not say I would work very hard to do so.
 
Top