Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breakup 11 weeks ago

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Realising you are the prize and not tolerating anything less than that level of respect towards you is the first step towards loving yourself...

You are the prize
You can't just declare yourself the prize. You have to prove this in a crowd of competitive men.

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't just declare yourself the prize. You have to prove this in a crowd of competitive men.
Actually, I couldn't care less about social proof or stuff like that.
I've been busy with myself lately, so at the moment I'm not at all interested in women or anything.
Besides the s.ex, it's just unnecessary drama and stress. So why even bother?
If down the line a girl comes by who deserves my attention, alright, I'm fine with that.

But the whole dating and laying thing somehow lost its meaning for me.
Maybe that'll change in the future, but as I said, at the moment I'm happy on my own.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel the need to "prove it," then you are already trying too hard. Setting boundaries for acceptable behaviour and already knowing you are the prize and tolerating nothing less is proof enough for a person who doesn't need to prove themselves.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If you feel the need to "prove it," then you are already trying too hard.. (I'm) a person who doesn't need to prove themselves.
I see. So you think you can declare yourself the prize without actually competing with anyone?

Walk onto a basketball court and declare yourself the winner without shooting any hoops and see what they say. I feel a need to kick as-s and take the prize, not declare myself the winner in a vacuum, so I guess I'm trying too hard. Well, off to see my physical trainer.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. So you think you can declare yourself the prize without actually competing with anyone?

Walk onto a basketball court and declare yourself the winner without shooting any hoops and see what they say. I feel a need to kick as-s and take the prize, not declare myself the winner in a vacuum, so I guess I'm trying too hard. Well, off to see my physical trainer.
When one knows their value they don't have to try. When one knows their value, people are naturally drawn to them.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Walk onto a basketball court and declare yourself the winner without shooting any hoops and see what they say.
When one knows their value they don't have to try. When one knows their value, people are naturally drawn to them.
Enough said.

PS - You're talking to someone who has bedded 5 beautiful girls in the past month, average age 22 (less than half my age). It's safe to say women are drawn to me. That's because I have real value, I don't declare it.

Regarding my financial value (oh, that) I earn $165 per hour. But I'll let you get back to your imaginary beautiful girls and your imagined value as you return to the college dorm cafeteria and get a burger made with Grade D (safe for human consumption) beef on a student loan that I'll underwrite by working and paying taxes.

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind if I interrupt your little convo?
It's nice that you have different approaches to that subject, but would you kindly shift your argument to another place?
I highly doubt that a users thread is meant to be a platform for a personal dispute.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably cheated on you on her trip. If she didn't cheat, she at least realized how easy it would be.

She called you out after that, searching for the upper hand in the relationship. After she realized you wouldn't relinquish frame, she moved on.

She has low interest. Focus on meeting other women.
Yup pretty much this. She realized she doesn't want to not have sex or feel bad for having sex with someone else while you are away.

Good job for not playing into her "maybe later" bullcrap...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough said.

PS - You're talking to someone who has bedded 5 beautiful girls in the past month, average age 22 (less than half my age). It's safe to say women are drawn to me. That's because I have real value, I don't declare it.

Regarding my financial value (oh, that) I earn $165 per hour. But I'll let you get back to your imaginary beautiful girls and your imagined value as you return to the college dorm cafeteria and get a burger made with Grade D (safe for human consumption) beef on a student loan that I'll underwrite by working and paying taxes.
First it's $180 an hour now it's $165 an hour. Which is it? Either way it's sad to see how you associate your self worth with how much money you make. Must be a way of making up for a lot of emptiness inside as a person.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
First it's $180 an hour now it's $165 an hour. Which is it? Either way it's sad to see how you associate your self worth with how much money you make. Must be a way of making up for a lot of emptiness inside as a person.
I never said $180. Otherwise quote me.

What is sad is that you make no money and pretend to be a stud here. You're a pauper pretender.

Sure, success = emptiness. Keep fooling yourself.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yup pretty much this. She realized she doesn't want to not have sex or feel bad for having sex with someone else while you are away.

Misery wants company. What a bunch of whiny losers here, desperate for evidence that others might have failed at things they weren't brave enough to ever attempt.

Marmel is great for telling others how they failed. Whether she ever succeeded... (crickets).

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score

Nah, I'm way to good for that.

Misery wants company. What a bunch of whiny losers here, desperate for evidence that others might have failed at things they weren't brave enough to ever attempt.

Marmel is great for telling others how they failed. Whether she ever succeeded... (crickets).
I'm not sure if you're talking about me with not attempting stuff or succeeding, but as far as I'm concerned, whatever I had as a goal, I accomplished in the short or long run.

Still, quite an interesting argument :D

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
N
I'm not sure if you're talking about me
My point was, don't listen to everyone saying one hiccup is a death sentence to a relationship. Relationships are a series of her resisting in some way. Once men think they can declare rules, women will exploit the situation. You don't think they are reading this? Men are giving them a blueprint on how to manipulate us by forcing them to follow this (let's face it, largely Muslim) linear path to marriage concept.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind if I interrupt your little convo?
It's nice that you have different approaches to that subject, but would you kindly shift your argument to another place?
I highly doubt that a users thread is meant to be a platform for a personal dispute.
No worries dude. I'm not arguing. I made my point. He has a different approach. We will leave it at that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, kinda like a guy who has to go around bragging about himself constantly because he feels so worthless on the inside. All your alledged money doesn't change that. Succeed in business fail as a human being.

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure if "proving yourself" means having an argument or bragging about ones achievements on the Internet.

Again, guys, if you have something to say to each other, use the message function.
It's quite entertaining, no doubt, but also rather annoying.

I am very grateful for the support I've received on here up to this point, but that has nothing to do with my thread.
Why not open a separate threat to discuss that theme? So that everyone can participate in that little dispute?:D

Last edited: