Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breakup 11 weeks ago

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score
It just takes time man.

The equation is simple:

No contact (including social media lurking) + bettering yourself + talking to lots of girls + time = completely forget about her.

This is equation. But do not forget that time is a major factor. Forgetting about her doesn't happen over night.
Okay, well then I guess I'll just have to stay strong. But I guess it'll work out for me in the end, at least I hope so

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, got to find a way to stop the negative thinking and the longing in the morning.
Any tips? Besides repeating "I'm the price, she isn't worth it, f her."
This is equation. But do not forget that time is a major factor. Forgetting about her doesn't happen over night.
Agreed with narcissist. I'd say equivalent to time, is talking to other women. Most guys who have been here a while were in the exact same position when they started, myself included.

For me, the two (three) best distractions are hanging out with mates (without talking/moaning about you know who); hobbies and seducing other women. Go out in the evening, just start a few conversations with girls of higher value than your ex and when you wake up in the morning, you'll be thinking about them rather then her. Honestly, once you have the attention of and start banging better women, you'll suddenly give your ex a fleeting thought and chuckle to yourself about what all the fuss was for.

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I've been doing for the past weeks, at least the first two this.

Seducing other women doesn't work atm, I'm not emotional stable enough, don't know why.

Plus, the messages she sent me after I blocked her, and what she said when she broke up don't let me go yet.

I'm still somewhat stuck between "It's absolute bs, fvck that." and "Maybe it was honest, I'll just have to wait, it'll work out bla bla bla"

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, got to find a way to stop the negative thinking and the longing in the morning.
Any tips? Besides repeating "I'm the price, she isn't worth it, f her."
Go out and meet new women. Get out and cold approach. Get new ladies in your rotation.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still somewhat stuck between "It's absolute bs, fvck that." and "Maybe it was honest, I'll just have to wait, it'll work out bla bla bla"
You just need time. If there is one thing I see talked about on these boards, it's understanding that you are the prize and you deserve nothing less than respect from a female.

That idea of being respected completely includes said female being black and white with you. It's either on and she's into you and there for you, or it's off and she doesn't want to be with you, and that is what she says. It's not right, or fair, for any female to start babbling about 'maybe someday our paths will cross again' because it can create the kind of struggle you are going thru right now. For your health and sanity, and so you dont waste a lot of time, swallow the red pill. This isnt about you, or who you are as a man, it's about how immature she is. Embrace the fvcking fact that life is NOT a harlequin romance novel. She's going to move on and she wont be back. Take the time you need but do something every day to get yourself out there.

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just need time. If there is one thing I see talked about on these boards, it's understanding that you are the prize and you deserve nothing less than respect from a female.

That idea of being respected completely includes said female being black and white with you. It's either on and she's into you and there for you, or it's off and she doesn't want to be with you, and that is what she says. It's not right, or fair, for any female to start babbling about 'maybe someday our paths will cross again' because it can create the kind of struggle you are going thru right now. For your health and sanity, and so you dont waste a lot of time, swallow the red pill. This isnt about you, or who you are as a man, it's about how immature she is. Embrace the fvcking fact that life is NOT a harlequin romance novel. She's going to move on and she wont be back. Take the time you need but do something every day to get yourself out there.
It's hard to let go when some part of me doesn't want to.

Plus, she won't move on, because she already has.

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I've read the first 6 articles of the Bible, plus some in Rollo Tomassis "Year one",and I've got to say:

I'm a beta afc as hell. There's a long way lying in front of me.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I've read the first 6 articles of the Bible, plus some in Rollo Tomassis "Year one",and I've got to say:

I'm a beta afc as hell. There's a long way lying in front of me.
First step to fixing yourself is awareness. Now that you recognize it, you can work on improvement

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am there too man! I feel your pain. It is hard as sh!t.

Think about this... does she really care the pain you are going right now? Obviously not, because she is off living her own life... Do you want someone in your life that cares so little about your well-being?

Things I have found that help...
-Read read read... it is something you have to focus on, so it is the one way I get truly distracted
-Get out of the house, even if just going window shopping. I don't even make lists any more, so I end up at the grocery store 2-3 times a week.
-Interact with as many people as possible, men and women. Humans are social by nature!
-Exercise!!! When you do, focus on your muscles, don't just go through the motions
-Make a list of everything you liked about relationship and everything you didn't like. How many of the likes do a majority of women possess? If you look at it without the pedestal, you will see her for who she really is. My ex was pretty hot and has a great family... and I am not sure either of those are really unique... This was eye-opening for me...

Part of believing you are the catch is attention from other women. If you attract equally attractive or hotter women regularly, it becomes a part of you... I am still working on this part and you should too...

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am there too man! I feel your pain. It is hard as sh!t.

Think about this... does she really care the pain you are going right now? Obviously not, because she is off living her own life... Do you want someone in your life that cares so little about your well-being?

Things I have found that help...
-Read read read... it is something you have to focus on, so it is the one way I get truly distracted
-Get out of the house, even if just going window shopping. I don't even make lists any more, so I end up at the grocery store 2-3 times a week.
-Interact with as many people as possible, men and women. Humans are social by nature!
-Exercise!!! When you do, focus on your muscles, don't just go through the motions
-Make a list of everything you liked about relationship and everything you didn't like. How many of the likes do a majority of women possess? If you look at it without the pedestal, you will see her for who she really is. My ex was pretty hot and has a great family... and I am not sure either of those are really unique... This was eye-opening for me...

Part of believing you are the catch is attention from other women. If you attract equally attractive or hotter women regularly, it becomes a part of you... I am still working on this part and you should too...
Obviously not, no.
But: she may be the trigger I'm feeling down, but she is not the reason. The reason am I, and I'm trying to figure out why and how to fix that.

Yeah, I've been busy reading the Bible all afternoon, except for 45 Minutes where I was working out in the gym.

Interaction is Given all day as I'm a soldier, so I'm actually enjoying the calm right now.

Already did the list, quite soon after the Breakup. Except for her looks, her loving and caring nature, 1-2 common interests and her family adoring me, nothing special at all about her.

Edit: and those aren't special either, cause everyone adores me :D

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously not, no.
But: she may be the trigger I'm feeling down, but she is not the reason. The reason am I, and I'm trying to figure out why and how to fix that.

Yeah, I've been busy reading the Bible all afternoon, except for 45 Minutes where I was working out in the gym.

Interaction is Given all day as I'm a soldier, so I'm actually enjoying the calm right now.

Already did the list, quite soon after the Breakup. Except for her looks, her loving and caring nature, 1-2 common interests and her family adoring me, nothing special at all about her.

Edit: and those aren't special either, cause everyone adores me :D
I am not a religious guy by any means, but not sure the Bible is the best choice of reading material to help with what you are going through. I am thinking more of self-improvement books, or things that help with your career...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a religious guy by any means, but not sure the Bible is the best choice of reading material to help with what you are going through. I am thinking more of self-improvement books, or things that help with your career...
They mean the "DJ Bible"

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, I'm talking about the glorious DJ Bible :D

Fvck religion, why would I want anybody to dictate my life for me?

This morning, I'm actually feeling quite good, got the "one chance per girl" mentality spinning around in my head, which feels quite right.

Revel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, I'm talking about the glorious DJ Bible :D

Fvck religion, why would I want anybody to dictate my life for me?

This morning, I'm actually feeling quite good, got the "one chance per girl" mentality spinning around in my head, which feels quite right.
because your life or anyone elses aint sh!t compared to this mysterious universe..
Do you have the idea that being your own god and worshipping yourself is the way to live?
Then heal yourself from this heartbreak!!

No hate bro, iv been going through devastating heartbreak as well for the past year and it has beat me down to my knees several times,
and has made me respect the harsh realitys of life. And i know i am not tougher than it, GOD RESCUE ME, lol Just be glad you dont have a child, because thats where your really tested.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread belongs in the NC Challenge topic

hint: NC is awesome

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score
because your life or anyone elses aint sh!t compared to this mysterious universe..
Do you have the idea that being your own god and worshipping yourself is the way to live?
Then heal yourself from this heartbreak!!

No hate bro, iv been going through devastating heartbreak as well for the past year and it has beat me down to my knees several times,
and has made me respect the harsh realitys of life. And i know i am not tougher than it, GOD RESCUE ME, lol Just be glad you dont have a child, because thats where your really tested.
I know, as said above, I'm currently working on to reaching that point.

this thread belongs in the NC Challenge topic

hint: NC is awesome
It is indeed.

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been busy working on myself physically and emotionally, and I'm improving in many ways.

She's still on my mind daily, but mostly negatively(what the heck do I want with a child, and so on)

Still feeling down most of the time, but that's also decreasing. So yeah, I guess that'll still take some more time, but that's alright, I'm in no hurry.

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Little addition: I also allow myself to feel down, and I'm compassionate towards me, which is in my view a huge step forward to loving myself.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Little addition: I also allow myself to feel down, and I'm compassionate towards me, which is in my view a huge step forward to loving myself.
Realising you are the prize and not tolerating anything less than that level of respect towards you is the first step towards loving yourself.

Chin up. Go meet some new women and next those who want to use you for entertainment or waste your time.

You are the prize