Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

breaking it off with a FAT girl..

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i kept ignoring her calls and texts but tonight she txt me saying "you know if ur not interested in talking to me you should be honest and tell me"

so i text back saying "sorry i been busy but yes i will be honest that we cant be seeing each other anymore. everything was going too fast and i had only just come out of a relationship so it was silly of me to think i could move on so fast. sorry for the delay."

how was that ?

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
so i kept ignoring her calls and texts but tonight she txt me saying "you know if ur not interested in talking to me you should be honest and tell me"

so i text back saying "sorry i been busy but yes i will be honest that we cant be seeing each other anymore. everything was going too fast and i had only just come out of a relationship so it was silly of me to think i could move on so fast. sorry for the delay."

how was that ?
Good enough, I think. Blaming it on being "too fast" is a classic, that's what I'd say too.

Of course, the easiest way would have been not to get involved with a fat girl at all, I think ;)

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did youu mess with her in the first place?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met her online.. she pretty much begged to meet and i never knew how big she was until i saw her in person.. heh.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
i met her online.. she pretty much begged to meet and i never knew how big she was until i saw her in person.. heh.
did u fu.ck the fattie?

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
Bro thats clled the myspace angle i hate when that happens lmao

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^__^ said:
Tell her you ran out of cake.

Relationship over.

Hahahaha :crackup:

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i think she got the hint finally cause she never replied back. phew!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you even ignore her calls and texts in the first place? Show some decency and don't make people your not interested in chase you. It's good that you finally told her but there was no point in playing games.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Why would you even ignore her calls and texts in the first place? Show some decency and don't make people your not interested in chase you. It's good that you finally told her but there was no point in playing games.

Screw that. I just stop replying. Why should I give a reason? They never do.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
i wasn't playing games.. i was actually really busy and couldnt be fuked with her crap. if i answered the phone she would of been blabbing away. better i waited when i was free with a clear mind to msg her.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Screw that. I just stop replying. Why should I give a reason? They never do.
You know what their reason is that they just stop replying? "Because the guys do it."

So it's both sides playing the immature game.

Try being the better person.
blackwolf said:
i wasn't playing games.. i was actually really busy and couldnt be fuked with her crap. if i answered the phone she would of been blabbing away. better i waited when i was free with a clear mind to msg her.
All it would have taken was one text, "Sorry, it's not going to work." No need for BS excuses.

If both sides did this, dating would be less frustrating.

BTW the last girl I dated, just decided to stop replying to me after we had our third date. I ran into her at school a few days ago and I wanted to punch her in the face. But I just said "Hey Nicole" and kept walking.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
All it would have taken was one text, "Sorry, it's not going to work." No need for BS excuses.
you see that's why i waited so i had time to write a decent long detailed message instead of a one liner that would of just made her reply again asking why and so on. at least i got it all out and she understood. "Sorry, it's not going to work." is a stupid short reply.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
you see that's why i waited so i had time to write a decent long detailed message instead of a one liner that would of just made her reply again asking why and so on. at least i got it all out and she understood. "Sorry, it's not going to work." is a stupid short reply.
If she replied to that message, you wouldn't have to reply back to her, because she already knows what you think. I'm betting that she wouldn't send another message into dead air.

How many times did she try to contact you before you replied?

Would you rather have a girl tell you that she isn't interested or just have her ignore you?

For me, if I don't get a reply or she doesn't return my calls, I start making excuses for her why she won't or can't do it. But if I knew she isn't interested, I might ask why. If she doesn't reply, I'll give up and just accept the truth.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
umm, should i delete her off facebook and msn? i feel weird being on msn and shes just sitting there and none of us talking.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
umm, should i delete her off facebook and msn? i feel weird being on msn and shes just sitting there and none of us talking.

Yes. Block and delete her. Why would you keep a girl on your MSN that you want nothing to do with?