Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brazilian woman.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a brazilian woman. She did mention cultures. How brazil is different to england.
She was nice. Very polite. It was a nice change from north east english girls. She was graceful. Calm.

We chatted. Then i put my arm around her. We cuddled. Then what happened next i've never experience before. She looked deep into my eyes. We were looking into each others eyes for 5 mins straight. I enjoyed it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We chatted. Then i put my arm around her. We cuddled. Then what happened next i've never experience before. She looked deep into my eyes. We were looking into each others eyes for 5 mins straight. I enjoyed it.
Did you bang her?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Touch feely, kissing, hugging, staring into each others eyes.

I tried to escualte, but she said no. I was'nt going to push it. I liked her. She did seem very turned on. The top of her legs were hot.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laugh as much as you want. I think it's good to connect with a girl. They are much more likely to see you again if they FEEL a connection.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I tried to escualte, but she said no. I was'nt going to push it. I liked her. She did seem very turned on. The top of her legs were hot.
Typical post-epiphany Catholic female. Looking at you like you've been f**king for years, but refuses to even let you get to 2nd base.

Last edited:

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Casually dated one a while back. They're usually really forward.

To stare at you for 5 mins, then turn you down when you tried to escalate. Bruh that's one BIG L

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical Catholic female. Looking at you like you've been f**king for years, but refuses to even let you get to 2nd base.
Nah man, you'd be surprised how forward and aggressive some of them are.

I live in Lisbon Portugal, and there are many of them here.

Second base from a 5 min eye **** (if it was even that)... Life isn't the movies.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theyre insane but enjoy it while it lasts
I agree. The one I was seeing was a bit odd. I mean she was nice and all, made me food and stuff... But things felt a bit off I won't lie. I rather a French girl, and they seem to have a thing for us London geezers

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man, you'd be surprised how forward and aggressive some of them are.

I live in Lisbon Portugal, and there are many of them here.

Second base from a 5 min eye **** (if it was even that)... Life isn't the movies.
You're 28 though. What are the typical ages of the aggressive ones? OP mentioned "catholic woman" so I assuming they are post-epiphany (over 30). I should have made that distinction as well.

M

member159871

Met a brazilian woman. She did mention cultures. How brazil is different to england.
She was nice. Very polite. It was a nice change from north east english girls. She was graceful. Calm.

I love Brazilian women. Right up there with Russian women and French women

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 28 though. What are the typical ages of the aggressive ones? OP mentioned "catholic woman" so I assuming they are post-epiphany (over 30). I should have made that distinction as well.
So the one I was seeing was 26 I think. I have come across others on nights out who were somewhat into me. Something about s Brit who's Portuguese is good but funny sounding.

Much like women from other countries, Brazilians from 18 to maybe 30 seem pretty wild. They definitely have a little plus to them.

Italian girls are just about the same, especially from the South.

I'm a polyglot, so I do meet a lot of people.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Brazilian women. Right up there with Russian women and French women
French are definitely my top. I think it's partly due to the fact I'm English, but also because they're, in general, so much more refined than the Brit girls. The way they dress, the way they walk and talk.

I never mention I'm English if I meet one (unless I can't help it).

M

member159871

French are definitely my top. I think it's partly due to the fact I'm English, but also because they're, in general, so much more refined than the Brit girls. The way they dress, the way they walk and talk.

I never mention I'm English if I meet one (unless I can't help it).
I agree. Recently started talking to a French fashion model and she’s one of the kindest girls I’ve ever met. They are truly gems.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Recently started talking to a French fashion model and she’s one of the kindest girls I’ve ever met. They are truly gems.
Do you speak French at all?

I've got one making me a homemade tarte tatin next week, lucky me. Mind, she's in for a treat with my Shepherd's pie.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the one I was seeing was 26 I think. I have come across others on nights out who were somewhat into me. Something about s Brit who's Portuguese is good but funny sounding.

Much like women from other countries, Brazilians from 18 to maybe 30 seem pretty wild. They definitely have a little plus to them.

Italian girls are just about the same, especially from the South.

I'm a polyglot, so I do meet a lot of people.
The ones in American descended from southern Italy are the biggest b1thces in the country once they turn 30. It seems like a lot of these women from Catholic cultures sow their oats in their 20's and turn into nightmares to deal with after that.

I'll agree with you about French women, they seem to be the exception of Catholic women and are great at any age. It's as if French culture is uniquely strong enough to supersede Catholic culture.

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hadn't seen her for a month. She had seemed to lose interest. But she rang me last night saying she was in area and should she pop over mine.
I thought "yeah some bloke has probably flaked on her, but she's willing to come in mine and drink...so yeah I'll see her.

Had a bit smooch on sofa. Then we went upstairs and had sex. She had a great body. I put in a very good performance in bed...so feeling great.