Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brad's secret guide.

smokeforfun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Somewhere around one year ago, I have found on this forum a topic named "Bradd80's secret guide to..".
There was some extraordinary content and very well organised.
I have searched for it over and over, discovered that he deleted all his topics and his replies.
I have also found a bit of that topic on a old archieve of this website. There are like first 5 chapters but there were 21 chapters if I remember good.

Does anyone have anything left of it ? I would really love to read it again.
Also there was a sequence about russian military secret agents that were secretly trained after ww2 to seduce women and take information from them. This in particular was very intresting for me.

Thanks

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my favourite piece of his..

Probably the single most important tool you will ever develop as a man who goes out and dates women, will be your ability to weed out women who will become a major timewaster, and even worse, damage you on a mental, emotional and psychological level. They can leave you suffering from major depression, PTSD, anxiety disorder, and panic attacks. For some men it has led to jail time or even death. A lot of you know what I'm talking about because very often this is the kind of experience with a woman that originally brought you to this site in the first place.

Women who lack a father figure are the most toxic women of all to date, and they are the umbrella under which all the other toxic women with mental problems fall under, women who suffer from personality disorders including borderlines, bipolars, narcissists, histrionics, and all the other sociopathic/psychopathic disorders.

But it is the woman with severe daddy issues that is the most dangerous and toxic of all to your mental health.

Not only do these women become sociopaths and narcissists, but they wh0re themselves out to get the attention daddy never gave them... or on the flip side, daddy molested them at a young age. Therefore they don't trust men, and cannot have any real loving or emotional relationship with you. In many cases, you will be lucky to get out with your mental health intact.

To non romantic partners such as friends and male orbiters, they will seem fun and totally in control of their lives. Some women might even admire them for their independence and success in professional or academic circles. Women with daddy issues do not bear the obvious scars that women of other mental disorders do, such as the cut marks of BPD or the raving outbreaks of narcissistic rage, which is precisely what makes these women so potentially dangerous: their subtle insanity is almost invisible to you. They dont walk around in straightjackets or screaming incoherently at the sky; rather, they look pretty and well dressed, often with their hair and make up all done up and wearing heels and skirts. They look like totally normal gorgeous women. But dont let the window dressing fool you: because underneath this false thin veneer is a subconscious hatred of men so impenetrably strong yet subtle that it will bring you to the brink of emotional devastation.

Why do they act so crazy? Why do they self sabotage any loving relationship they might have and destroy you doing it? Because they are incapable of forging a normal loving connection with you, as their brain has been wired differently and made malignant through constant brushes with emotional trauma. This constant trauma has forced them to create an emotional barrier to protect themselves from being hurt, but underneath this barrier is an extreme sensitivity forged by years of pain and hurt caused by parental neglect. As a result, they have hardened themselves and do not understand compassion or empathy. They are experts in control through sex and emotional manipulation. They will leave you because this makes them feel better about themselves: to know that you were the problem and take away your chance from abandoning them first and thereby reopening all their old wounds of fatherly abandonment and/or neglect. They get what they want, until they are bored and they move on. And they will walk away convinced that the entire time it was YOU that was the problem. Most like older men, they like the security, or more realistically the notion of security. They are very insecure. They equate sex with love, but do not know what real love is.

Most have a lot of sexual partners at a young age.. they are all about quantity, not quality. They will do whatever it takes to get the attention of another man, and you will fall for it. Most of the time, this will be through sex. And this is why crazy women are so good at ****ing you: precisely because they have had so much practice at it. And also because much of their motivation revolves around sexing you good because this is the only way they can make you stay. They will be very good at sex, and this is the main tool they will use to lure you in and keep you addicted. They thrive on drama and playing games. Subconsciously, they love it. They need to control and manipulate you in order to strengthen their ego and make them feel better about all the insecurity and low self esteem they suffer through the abandonment of their father. They are using you, as well as all the other random men they ****, to fill in the void left by the emptiness of their own father's absence. They are compulsive liars but not good at lying. Everything is about them. Nothing will ever be good enough for them, as they want more and more. Their extreme insecurity is never satisfied, and the more you love them the more they won't trust you, and the more close you get to them the more they will expect to be hurt and push you away.

You might think if only you love them more intensely, or take care of them, or take more of an interest in their problems or affairs, they will accept you and begin to trust you. But this never happens. Your increased attempts at caring for them will only be met with more distrust and an even greater fear of the damage that will occur to them: for they have learned through experience that a man's love for them is always followed by devastation and abandonment.

They will put on the charm and reel you in. They will dangle carrots in front of you and lead you on. They use sex as a weapon, and even withhold sex for the same reason...because with these women it's all about control. Because it is only through controlling you that they can make up for the total chaos and lack of control they had through their childhood trauma and paternal abandonment.

They are delusional, and do not adhere to normal social norms. They will tear your heart out and stomp all over it, all while blaming you for whatever. Steer clear..and do not get involved. They cannot be helped or "fixed." Ignore them at all costs. That is the only way to get away. Any contact you give is attention they seek, and they thrive on it, positive or negative. They have no souls or consciousness. They are the epitome of evil, and I say this in all seriousness and without a hint of sarcasm or exaggeration: these kinds of women can destroy you. They will have either an explicit or implicit hatred of their absent/abusive/feminized father.. and they will take this hatred out on you because you are the only one who cares enough to take the abuse.

Breaking up with these girls will destroy you emotionally because their love towards you is so extreme. They make u feel so good because you become their life. They give everything to make you happy. They'll pay for dinners, suggest fun things to do together. Even being together alone at home on a Saturday night will be fun like you've never had. Can you have met the most perfect woman you have been searching for your entire life?

But then things will start to go wrong. At first it will happen very subtly.. once in a while they'll say something shocking to you that makes you sit back and think "did I just hear what I think I heard?" You guys know exactly what I'm talking about. But you brush it off. You'll make excuses for her.. we were all young and made mistakes after all. You will tell yourself, no one is perfect right? You will look at all the great fun stuff you do together. Someone who is this much fun and this affectionate and loving cannot possibly have serious mental and relationship problems. You will look at how accomplished she is professionally or academically. She has so many friends, you will notice (many of which you later realize seem to be men). You have so much fun with her, even doing the most mundane things. You will remember the little things most, like driving her home after a night of watching movies. And of course, the sex will be so unbelievably good.

Soon after that they start to react to you over what should be minor disagreements in the most extreme ways that is so hard to accept, especially as it happens so suddenly. They may break up with you or otherwise give you the silent treatment for short periods - and usually over things that don't seem like a big deal to you. You will gradually stop confronting them.. you will start to think that some things are just not worth arguing about. After all, why ruin a good night? And when you're trapped in the FOG of loving them, you will even seem to think that they are normal. Most of the time, you will blame yourself. You may even begin to question your own sanity. Eventually if you realize the big scam that has just been pulled on you and you manage to get out in time, you will get better and even become stronger as a result of this extremely traumatic event.

But heed my warning here, if you stay too long you will suffer unimaginably and at a certain point the damage may become irreversible. Smash and dash is the name of the game here fellas. Get out, and stay out while you can.

I know from experience.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is Bradd and why did he delete his posts anyway? I haven't been around here for a few Months.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Where is Bradd and why did he delete his posts anyway? I haven't been around here for a few Months.
I believe it was @sazc that posted about what happened with Bradd on the last thread looking for his secret guide.

Last edited:

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it was @sazc that posted about what happened with Bradd on the last thread looking for his secret guide.
Bradd played a massive role in my understanding and healing over these last 3 years. We all need a break from the Internet every now and again but his posts were instrumental in helping Men better understand themselves and the Women they attarct/are attracted to.

I respect the guys wishes if he wants to disappear and take his posts with him but I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.

I hope he is good.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a secret how do people know about it?

I mean Victoria has kept her secret all these years...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad went completely rogue, to the amazement of us all. It was an “Apocalypse Now” scenario. He had to be eliminated.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know how i found this because i am computer retarded but ive seen a few people ask about Bradd80's guide so here it is.

Bradd's Guide is one of the best writings on this site.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How many women are you seeing?"
"Perhaps I'll tell you next year."

HAHAHA I'm fvcking dead.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Its an excellent piece. While reading it I noticed so many things that I do that are spot on with what he wrote.

The key, as with anything, is to do it over and over and over so its not something you have to think about anymore but something that you naturally do.

Its not what you want to do, rather who you become.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its an excellent piece. While reading it I noticed so many things that I do that are spot on with what he wrote.

The key, as with anything, is to do it over and over and over so its not something you have to think about anymore but something that you naturally do.

Its not what you want to do, rather who you become.
Do it until it becomes as natural as breathing, right?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen this before. Great stuff indeed, enjoyed the field reports too.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss that old green square rep system. Bradd always rubbed me the wrong way just a bit but he definitely did know what he was talking about. Lots of good advice in those threads

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bradd had some of the best content on the forum. So much valuable information that could have helped a lot of people. It's a shame he requested to have all his posts removed upon is departure.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I appreciate the pictures, that's always nice. It cracked me up how the mainstream media tried to pull that BS against PUAs.

Doesn't show any pictures:
"Does he even get laid? This dude is a fraud."

Shows Proof:
"Those poor women, this guy has no morals, he should be banned!"

But long story short Bradd was great lol.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I appreciate the pictures, that's always nice. It cracked me up how the mainstream media tried to pull that BS against PUAs.

Doesn't show any pictures:
"Does he even get laid? This dude is a fraud."

Shows Proof:
"Those poor women, this guy has no morals, he should be banned!"

But long story short Bradd was great lol.
I'm a noob here, can anyone tell me what's the big deal with Brads guide?! Can i get an excerpt or two , I'm curious now.. anyone ?!