"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Brad Pitt: Workout & Body [Merged Threads]

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
A skinny fag with the hottest women in the world drooling over him.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Originally posted by Lt dan
you should go for the edward nortan look in american history x
I just saw American History X, pretty good movie. On the body, yeah, his body is pretty good, definitely bulkier than Brad's.
 

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Celadus
A skinny fag with the hottest women in the world drooling over him.
yeah true true... :(

it's really his face that's all, iono how he did it but he's DAMN handsome
 

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2002
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan, United States
Did Brad really juice for this role? Man I want to think he didn't. I really do.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
If Pitt juiced for that I think it's pretty sad. He couldn't be more then 150lbs in that, and I'd guess it's to the south of that estimate. His chest is small as hell, and I can't see his arms being bigger then 14.5 at best. Not making fun of the guy, it's a good look if that's what he wants, and it works for him, but I just can't see using steroids and ending up with that. Plus..he's not even very cut, he just has very nice abdominal development. But nothing else is particularly defined.
 

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,443
Reaction score
9
Location
miami, fl, usa
Winny isn't really a bulking drug.. it's primarily a cutting drug.. .it makes sense that he would use it - the more I think about it, the more I probably believe it....

how many stars (considering all the distractions involved in being a star) actually have the time or the discipline to train as necessary to achieve that kind of condition? A 4-6 cycle of Winny "pre Fight Club" combined with some gym work would have whipped him right into shape..
 

Fo_Sho

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
How Much Does Brad Pitt Weigh???

I'd like to have Brad Pitt's exact build. How much do y'all think this dude weighs?? 200 lbs? 210?? I'm 6'1" so I'm wondering how much weight I'd have to put on (I'm about 190 lbs right now). Thanks, fellas!!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Health and Fitness.
 

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
man show me a picture where he looks 210. hes got a nice lookin body and all but hes not really that big. in fight club id say 175 maybe. if that much
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
353
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston
He was probably about 155 in Fight Club. I haven't seen Troy, but going by pics I'd guess 170. Video makes everyone look bigger, plus they use camera angles and lighting that make a BIG difference.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by chim_chim
He was probably about 155 in Fight Club. I haven't seen Troy, but going by pics I'd guess 170. Video makes everyone look bigger, plus they use camera angles and lighting that make a BIG difference.
I agree. Camera makes everyone look a lot bigger, plus the angles do wonders. Plus I reckon those weights u gave would be close to the mark.
 

michelangelo

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Is this the forum about Brad Pitt's sexy body? OOOOh, good!!

Not Really.

Gosh, I must be in the wrong room, I thought it was about DJ.

Ha Ha!
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
Probably 160 in fight club. Maybe 165.

175 max in troy.

As everyone has already said, eat right, cardio, do some lifting... you'll look just like him... though the abs probably wont be so good ^_^
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
first of all youre taller than brad pitt.....so youre not going to go all the way down around 170 and 180 lbs and look muscular, youll just look skinny as ****......

and second we all have different builds and genetics...some ppl can work the hell out and not get a six pack to show and some ppl might work out for 3 weeks and get some of a six pack. and brad pitts build isnt even all that great. i would much rather put more muscle on
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
In Troy he had put on some muscle compared to other films. I did hear however that he still had chicken legs in reality. Supposedly he had a "double" for his legs!
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
He was more than 160 in fight club. Come on. He has biggish shoulders/pecs, which, while not massive looked alot bigger than was norton did. And I'd guess he was roughly 150-160.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Re: How Much Does Brad Pitt Weigh???

Originally posted by Fo_Sho
I'd like to have Brad Pitt's exact build.
That sort of thing is like when plastic sugeons hear 'I want to look exactly like (insert famous person)'

I'm not sure that's a heathly way of thinking as it implies unconsciuosly you don't like WHO YOU are.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to have the Fight Club look, and be better looking, wouldn't we all. But ,focus on being the best you as they say.
 

Duke Togo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
42
hes 5'11, 165-170lbs

you wont get his exact body, or anywhere close, you dont have his superior genetics when it comes to aesthetics, and you never will. his muscle shape is different, his waist, his shoulder length, his torso shape, his colar bone protrusion, his abdominal shape, his neck size, his glute shape, his rib cage size, his bone shape, his bicep/deltoid tie in, his pectorial shape (square, round, diamond), his ecto/mesomorphic structure, the length of his legs. and finally his face.

its not about how much weight you have to put on ok?
its about DETAIL, and if you have the ability to appreciate finesse in aesthetics, anyone can be 170lbs at 5'11 and look like **** in comparison to pitt, its because they dont know how to create a similar physique, there training values are flawed, and they are genetically predispotioned not to emulate his physique or get anywhere near it.

you can only build yourself up, and hope you have good visually pleasing genetics like pitt, but you will never get his shape, no one will apart from him. another thing is, if his face looked like ****, his body would be viewed as just another fit type of body, its his overall appearance and style that is what sells the entire package to be desired.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top