Dude, I'd love to look like that. Damn.Skilla_Staz said:This guy isn't that bad actually. He's not overly musclular, but not super skinny. He may be a little on the skinny side though. Real lean as well. .
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Dude, I'd love to look like that. Damn.Skilla_Staz said:This guy isn't that bad actually. He's not overly musclular, but not super skinny. He may be a little on the skinny side though. Real lean as well. .
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You dont need roids to get to that size. Most powerlifters get to that size and bigger without roids. It takes food and a good trainingprogram. And time ofcource. 5x5, westside, hst, doggcrapp, chad waterburys programs. Those will pack on mass if you eat enough.Skilla_Staz said:
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Hey, chill Redux. I just want to look decent and fit no problem in that, you have your goals i have mine. I would like to be huuge but my genetics wont allow it and i accept that, or i would have to be hugely dedicated but i dont really have the time to eat every hour on the hour.Redux said:You are a disgrace to the physical culture.
A man wants to get big for himself. You say you have a hard time gaining weight, and fear you become so big you intimidate 'ladies'. God damn it, become a freakin mass monster for yourself. Its not rocket science to gain weight: eat more.
I've been off weight lifting for a while but this is what it was basicly 200g protein gotten from shakes and chicken. And about 400g carbs gotten from bread and oats. I basicly worked on idea of adding 200 calories each week to maintain weight gain and it worked BUT i grew sick and tired of the volume of food i had to eat each week.Falcon said:Before you write yourself off as an ectomorph/hard-gainer, can you tell us what your diet is like?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
if that's your attitude you'll never make any progress. you're looking for a quick way to look good, I've got news for you, so is everyone, that's why 90% of people in gyms you could never tell worked out. if it was easy everyone'd be big and ripped. it takes not weeks, not months, but years of eating and training right to have a physique that's anything out of the ordinary. some guys have it easy, they're the lucky ones. if you're not one of them then you'll have to roll your sleeves back and get to work.shadowfox said:I would like to be huuge but my genetics wont allow it and i accept that, or i would have to be hugely dedicated but i dont really have the time to eat every hour on the hour.
it worked BUT i grew sick and tired of the volume of food i had to eat each week.
I know you would like it. I knew it as I red your first post. You are giving up, and setting up for second best and that is what angries me.shadowfox said:Hey, chill Redux. I just want to look decent and fit no problem in that, you have your goals i have mine. I would like to be huuge but my genetics wont allow it and i accept that, or i would have to be hugely dedicated but i dont really have the time to eat every hour on the hour.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
if you were 160 lbs and could drop 20 lbs, i doubt you classify as an ectomorph...probably more along the lines of a lack of diet.shadowfox said:Oh yeah and basicly i want to get back into weight lifting but have some more realistic goals such as maybe brad pitt stats. I'm 6ft weight 140lb. Dropped 20lb from 160. I'm only 16.
shaunuk said:About 150-160lbs maybe? Not very big, but he was pretty cut...7% body fat perhaps..
-shaun
clearly you have no idea what real flaming looks like. you revealed the assumptions behind your question, and several (very knowledgeable and experienced) people questioned your assumptions. flaming would be much easier than coming up with useful advice, both of which you are free to ignore.shadowfox said:The rest of you attempted at flaming me which i find laughable, grow up.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.