"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Brad Pitt: Workout & Body [Merged Threads]

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Great post, Duke Togo. Couldn't have said it better.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

hcaz074

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
What you should worry about is just building up your own body, there is no way to look exactly like him
 

showtime17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
I thought brad pitt looked pretty skinny in fight club. it might look pretty good without a shirt, but when you put a shirt on, you look like every other skinny guy...
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Apparantely he has chicken legs and in the Troy film they had to use some incredibly flattering photography to make him look proportionate.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
This is a very cynical view. But in the days when Mr Reeves was turning into Superman I suspect like all good movie stars of old was given some tablets and told to swollow them IMO.

Today stars (quite rightly) have more control over their lives and what they are told to do. Unfortunately for Mr Pitt he would appear to be a hardgainer ecto.

There is some media nonsense about another actor (can't remember his name) who lost 30lbs for a film, and his next film told to gain 50lbs! Apparently it nearly killed him.

Raging Bull best eample of this.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, OH
Originally posted by Alpine


There is some media nonsense about another actor (can't remember his name) who lost 30lbs for a film, and his next film told to gain 50lbs! Apparently it nearly killed him.

I'm not sure who you're thinking of, but Christian Bale has been doing this. He had to lose a bunch of weight for "The Machinist", then bulk up to believeable superhero size for "Batman Begins".

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.y...s/the_machinist/christian_bale/machinist2.jpg

http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/images/03.jpg
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
My body is simular to pitts, exept his bone structure on his shoulders is a bit broader, his abs have a diffrent shape. Thats the only advantage I've had being an ect-mesmo is that my body fat stays low, and I have a smaller waist than most girls.

I'd guess hes about 160lbs in fight club, and about 180lbs in troy.

I think his arms were about 14" in fight club, and 16" in troy.
 

dice

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
304
Reaction score
5
the brad pitt workout

im pretty new to working out and what actually works, but I was watching Troy and knew what my goal was. I did some research and found this.. just wanted to hear what some of the pros had to say about these workouts from his various movies.

http://www.bradpittworkout.com/
 
Last edited:

dice

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
304
Reaction score
5
erm not really
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Messages
480
Reaction score
1
Location
Toronto
He just looks skinny to me. Not a very "buff" guy. Just cut.
 

wayword

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
1,477
Reaction score
21
Location
BFE

white belt

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
He is overrated, sure his abs are decent but everything else is just OK. His legs are small but I think that big legs look st st stupid, legs = strength and mobility
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Truth

Banned
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
473
Reaction score
10
The disheartening thing is that I'm discovering a LOT of pumped up guys are on the juice, or have been at some point. It's not just bodybuilders, it's actors, wrestlers, male models and more.

I used to look at a lot of guys like that and think "if I work hard and dedicate myself enough, I can look like that", but that's a lie! Now I see how much of a role lighting, makeup and camera work play in making these guys look great and it's so disheartening.

I always thought Brad Pitt looked too skinny anyway, just like many other sixpack icons. Sure they have the sixpack, but they'll topple over in a sudden gust of wind.
 

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
805
Reaction score
8
Age
38
Location
United Kingdom
If you want to get huge, 'roids are the only way.
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
I wish I could look similar to how he did in Fight Club but I don't think I could work out 6 days a week and not drink.
 

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
2,214
Reaction score
10
Age
37
Location
Omaha, Nebraska
Brad

He's not super buff in that picture...rather skinny if you ask me.

This guy isn't that bad actually. He's not overly musclular, but not super skinny. He may be a little on the skinny side though. Real lean as well.

This
is what I would like to be.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top