Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bpd or something else/worse?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. I think a lot of ppl can be this way.
These women are not as common as led to believe.
They exist but far more common is guys that are the actual cause. And then blame the BPD.
Not saying you are just saying its more common then we think.
Also, it’s a spectrum disorder. So it’s not uncommon for women to have traits. What’s less common is when they have a massive number of them. For example, being suicidal, threatening suicide, etc is a BPD trait. But just because someone does that isn’t enough to mean that they have BPD. And people will see one trait and assume she’s BPD. When she could just be depressed. She could be bipolar. And a whole plethora of other crap. She could’ve just learned it’s a good way to get attention.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to get involved with a BPD woman they seem like a normal woman they can portray it, not easy for them thou its quite exhaustive for them to keep up acting like a normal woman. With the ex if she had to spend a lot of time around people she would be tired mentally quite irritable. When I was just her and I it was like she shed a bunch of clothes off in hot weather. Once a BPD gets close to you starts revealing herself and there is no turning back from that point if you think she will change your just fvcking kidding yourself.

BPD women go after weak men she told me I wasn't the type of guy she usually goes after, she soon realized I wasn't easy to handle I couldn't be controlled and manipulated. You don't conform to what they want things will get very ugly for you. Her and I had intense fights I don't back down she would end up emotional and crying. In a BPD relationship you are the "*****" she wears the pants in the relationship it doesn't work that way for me. Its why she left me and latched on a weak man she ran him into the ground, she stayed "friends" with me I still seen her ugly side.

The biggest tell tale sign of a BPD woman is if they start coming on strong they are trying to accelerate a relationship with you quicker than a normal woman run. She got close to me quickly revealed she was mentally ill I knew I was in trouble, I didn't know about mental illness back then like I do now. I will NEVER get involved with a mentally ill woman, I ended up getting sick from it, took quite a few years to recover from being with her. You look at her path of destruction the guys before me and after me she's chewed up and spit out. Once you've been with one BPD woman you won't be dating another one. You will know what to look for to avoid them it gets programed into your brain.

Kaido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once more, thanks everyone for your time and effort.

How do you handle the knocking on my door midnight part?

Yesterday it happened again. She came by, started threatening that she will kill me if I found someone else, then wanted to ****, I didn't, went away screaming at me.

Does anyone know a good source to read about the gray rock method?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Some of the men here are as crazy as this women so normalize her behavior, just ignore them.
This from a man who found his non BPD girl and living happily ever after.

This BPD crap is socially induced and is a survival strategy. It’s not real. It’s her socially accentuated social conditioning. Duh. It’s not even her.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Epic Days/Ranger - "This is fine, this is normal, AWALT"
Don’t know if those in the outback are like that. I do know that the less American & western influence they have it is non-existent. You might want to travel out of country a little. Your little zone is stifling.

I can be whatever handle you want me to be to you. It doesn’t nullify my assertion. Yes all men have diks. We are alike in that way.
Here’s a quaint idea...how about the idea that women mold socially to survive?

Last edited:

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yesterday it happened again. She came by, started threatening that she will kill me if I found someone else, then wanted to ****, I didn't, went away screaming at me.

You've got a real wing nut on your hands I would be getting the law involved or at least your cell phone videoing this woman you may need evidence.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
All hat no cattle. Anyone who has actual experience with women knows this woman is a deranged maniac and not par for the course at all. Anyone who has actual experience with women and continues to claim that this is normal is married to a non-falsifiable theory or more likely personally embarrassed.
No I claim that you bring it out in them.

I don’t have experience in LA. Your right. But then you haven’t been anywhere to get experience with women or a family.
Your mind is impregnated with psycho babble. Because she love bombed you and you fell for it hook, line and sinker. Now they’re everywhere. Hahaha
Manipulated sucker. But that’s ok. I’ve been there to. Now I don’t even care what I run into. She’s there for sex and sex only and she knows it and is right as rain with it. Nearly all of them are.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score

The midnight visits combined with a threat of death is a real problem. Consult an attorney or local law enforcement, not an internet girl removal method. The reality is that some of these deranged females have stabbed and shot men.

To borrow a phrase I heard on the news today - She has more baggage than an airport terminal ……
Take her threats seriously …

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm the crazy one, how original.
It’s not likely you are able to self evaluate to that level. Your earliest posts are the same as the ones now.
Carry on.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

Kaido

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys
I have some news on the situation...
The first thing you do if you fall into a big pit is figure out how not to fall into big pits anymore, so that's what I am trying to do.

I followed your advice and moved on, been with 2 other women since then.
But some things happened that I cannot fully understand.

So I bump onto her on Christmas, she is drunk as always. I get out of the place and she starts following me, crying and asking for a chance.
I was going to my parents for dinner and she asks to come meet them.
I can't really solve the situation with words so we get into a taxi and I say to take us to the bar her friends were.
She didn't realize it at first, thought we were going to my house and starts blowing me in the ****in taxi!!! Awkward as hell.
When she realizes where we going, she stops turns her back and says not to talk to her ever again.
I left her to the bar and went NC from then on.
A week later she sents me a text saying she would like to wish me for the new year, but she isn't ready yet, asks to give her time.
I don't reply.

From common friends I hear she broke up with her boyfriend and she is home crying all day.
Another week later she calls me crying saying she misses me but is not ready yet, says sorry and hangs over the phone.

I just text her a day later saying what she is doing isn't good for anyone and to say directly what's up. She doesn't reply to that.

I bump again onto her, I say hi, she turns her back and doesn't even speak.
We don't have any contact for some time and last week it happens again.
She walks into a bar I am in, we don't talk to each other.
She starts laughing loud on purpose, talks really loud on purpose about two dates with some guys.

I can't really understand her. Is she plain crazy so there is no logic in all this?
Does anyone have an explanation?

Billtx49

Reaction score
There is no explanation. Chaos makes no sense. Actions and words don’t match intent and have no consistency. Don’t try to understand it. You’re better off being away from her and forgetting.

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably already know this, but her emotional instability is intensified by alcohol and her need to feed off your attention (any attention), and that of others. Her actions are like a virus that attaches itself to your own weaknesses that you never new existed. That virus will never fully go away until you completely block her out of your life.

She is quite aware of this. That is why she disappears after getting her a quick fix you are providing. Her actions will intensify the further you push her away like a drug addict.

Last edited:

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting thread. I have a Story with a similar girl. Met her when i was 19 and she love Bombed me. I was a shy guy at that time and i was very thirsty. There were so many red flags but i was just to naive/thirsty/immature to see them. Her mom has 3 kids with 3 different men and is crazy af. The girl told me that her Mum was very violent and that she had almost no contact with her dad.
I was so dumb to stay together with her and after she got pregnant i felt responsible for her ( tried to save her from that lifeMy family is a classic religious family with traditional values. We moved together. After some time she left me and later i found out that she had At least one Backup guy. I chased her to fullfill my ideals with her which i know now isnt possible and never was.
Since then she fcked a lot of guys and she does it At the Moment. Im staying away from her and when she realizes that im serious she gets crazy.
Last week she told me that she fcks this guy at night when our kid sleeps. She teils me how great he is and how a loser i am. Today she Texts me that she misses me. Just crazy af. However long story would take pages but i have to Deal with her because of my kids.
Im 100 % convinced that none of this Girls are ever able to stay with a guy for long time or even marriage. They will get emotional and if you are a good Person which i Think the thread Poster is ( he didnt use her because she wasnt single), she will use your morals and values in her advantage.
They are just good to fck sometimes and then leave.

Kaido

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no explanation. Chaos makes no sense. Actions and words don’t match intent and have no consistency. Don’t try to understand it. You’re better off being away from her and forgetting.
I think that's the best I should do. You are right.
For some reason I can't stop trying to figure this out and understand it.
I do this also with my sport/job. I get obsessed until I find a solution, get better, understand how things work.

Kaido

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Baibars **** man, that's reaaally ****ed up also.
idk how I would handle it...
Maybe find evidence etc. that she is improper to raise a child, go on court and take it from her...

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I think that's the best I should do. You are right.
For some reason I can't stop trying to figure this out and understand it.
I do this also with my sport/job. I get obsessed until I find a solution, get better, understand how things work.
What if I told you it makes perfect sense?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This is something that you need to resolve without someone telling you the different facets of this.

By still wanting her or sex from her, you have left yourself open to pretty simple manipulations. You are not even in her universe but you are trying to operate in a universe (women) whereby you have zero chance.

Kaido

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epic Days
could you give your thoughts on this?
I want nothing to do with her. No sex, nothing.
I just want to understand everything better.

From you point of view which are the different facets of this?