Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bpd or something else/worse?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What is the purpose of a woman having men?

Why would a woman flip flop back and forth?

What purpose do you serve for her?

Kaido

Don Juan
Reaction score
deep down, good genes for their children and security I think.

I don't get why.

What purpose?

Billtx49

Reaction score
For some reason I can't stop trying to figure this out and understand it.
I do this also with my sport/job. I get obsessed until I find a solution, get better, understand how things work.
Wanting an answer culminating in complete understanding is a good personal trait to have that insures your continued learning experiences in life, but know that in regards to a mental woman some additional education in psychiatry would be included to reach that level of understanding ……

Your time is valuable and It’s easier and completely as satisfying to trust your perception and tell yourself ‘she was crazy’, every time that unanswered mental question due to the imprint she left on you arises again.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
deep down, good genes for their children and security I think.

I don't get why.

What purpose?
So you don’t know what women want?
I will give you this one.

“Women want optimized sexual strategies. Married or boyfriend means nothing when the desire runs down. They want this with men remaining clueless.”

Kaido

Don Juan
Reaction score
@billtx49 thanks a lot man, you put my mind in the right place.

@Epic Days I think I get what you are saying...
But how does this explain her actions? Either I don't get it or my English are not good enough to understand you.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many guys claim that these crazy Girls with personality disorders are just women who act like all others but thats not the case.

Of Course they also have feminine nature in them but men with personality disorders and psychic Problems also have masculine Behavior.
Doesnt mean These people are normal .

If a guy gets in a relationship with such a woman and is naive or dumb or whatever and cant see what she is, of course its also his fault and his responsibility because he kept her in his life.

Yes, there are guys Who just call Girls who left them crazy because they dont understand female nature and are blue pill.

But in my case and in this guys case its obvious that the girl isnt " normal ".
For example my ex:Not all women are raised by a weed Smoking, conspiracy theorist Single mom With 3 children from 3 men. Have no contact with their father.
Not all women scratch their arms.
And nowadays there are more and more of such cases.
Single broken moms riding the CC and not giving a fck about any value or morals get more and more. Stable familys will be rare in the Future. ( could be a reason why many guys say that the description of Mental sick women is the regular woman)

I was raised traditional in a wealthy and good family. Of course it wasnt everything perfect.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
@billtx49 thanks a lot man, you put my mind in the right place.

@Epic Days I think I get what you are saying...
But how does this explain her actions? Either I don't get it or my English are not good enough to understand you.
Subconsciously and biologically everything leads to that. Obtaining her survival from men and the social structure. Whatever it takes.

@stormriders post above gives you the cause of your condition.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Many guys claim that these crazy Girls with personality disorders are just women who act like all others but thats not the case.

Of Course they also have feminine nature in them but men with personality disorders and psychic Problems also have masculine Behavior.
Doesnt mean These people are normal .

If a guy gets in a relationship with such a woman and is naive or dumb or whatever and cant see what she is, of course its also his fault and his responsibility because he kept her in his life.

Yes, there are guys Who just call Girls who left them crazy because they dont understand female nature and are blue pill.

But in my case and in this guys case its obvious that the girl isnt " normal ".
For example my ex:Not all women are raised by a weed Smoking, conspiracy theorist Single mom With 3 children from 3 men. Have no contact with their father.
Not all women scratch their arms.
And nowadays there are more and more of such cases.
Single broken moms riding the CC and not giving a fck about any value or morals get more and more. Stable familys will be rare in the Future. ( could be a reason why many guys say that the description of Mental sick women is the regular woman)

I was raised traditional in a wealthy and good family. Of course it wasnt everything perfect.
All these continous moaning and crying abt women who bullied you men.

Do tell, how is it possible for a man to allow a weak woman to continuously bully him ?

I'm really interested.

Please, educate me.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Please ignore the utter nonsense from Epic days conflating batsh1t insane BPD women with normal women. It's night a day. If you're wonder why you don't understand what he's say, it's because he doesn't either. It's mystical babble.

Nothing, and I mean nothing, will mess up your game more than thinking all women are like your BPD ex. You will become as jaded as Epicdays and make threads about why you should sleep with married women lol, you basically become another BPD, calibrating to the lowest common denominator.
This is an incredibly ridiculous comment. There are no two people in the world that are identical.

Let’s start with a simple statement. There is no BPD. So the comment “all women are BPD” as a counter argue point is a personal low IQ computation and is utterly and completely your own fabrication and quite the gas light.

Survival strategies of a woman are only acquisition (manipulation) and relentless attempt to dominate because she is not only smaller (generally) and is not endowed with abstract gifts of creation.

So if your pansy ass got sucked into the game and it hurt your tender heart, get over it.

There are levels of strategies. Her environment will dictate the use of those survival strategies. A kid in the ghetto steals. Oh so let’s call him insane. A middle class kid doesn’t steal beyond bubble gum as a kid. So let’s call him sane.

You candy ass men better grow up and stop wearing panties. I think it’s a good thing that you get your ass kicked like a little girl.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these continous moaning and crying abt women who bullied you men.

Do tell, how is it possible for a man to allow a weak woman to continuously bully him ?

I'm really interested.

Please, educate me.
Where did i cry bro? You should test your testosterone level
This is an incredibly ridiculous comment. There are no two people in the world that are identical.

Let’s start with a simple statement. There is no BPD. So the comment “all women are BPD” as a counter argue point is a personal low IQ computation and is utterly and completely your own fabrication and quite the gas light.

Survival strategies of a woman are only acquisition (manipulation) and relentless attempt to dominate because she is not only smaller (generally) and is not endowed with abstract gifts of creation.

So if your pansy ass got sucked into the game and it hurt your tender heart, get over it.

There are levels of strategies. Her environment will dictate the use of those survival strategies. A kid in the ghetto steals. Oh so let’s call him insane. A middle class kid doesn’t steal beyond bubble gum as a kid. So let’s call him sane.

You candy ass men better grow up and stop wearing panties. I think it’s a good thing that you get your ass kicked like a little girl.
Nobody says its not the guys responsibility to leave such women and yes bpd exists.

Not all women Who have mental issues have bpd but this Term is offen used for mental issues of women in general At this forum.

That has nothing to do with survival. Of course there is female nature and you cant just say she has bpd because she dumped you.

But if a girl tells you that she got sexually assaulted in the past. When she scratches her arms. When you see that her environment is full of Perversion and sickness you cant say thats nature and it has nothing to do with her.

Yes its dumb to be in an ltr or marriage with such a Person especially if you arent matured yourself.
NOBODY says or should say it was all her fault.
Of course its also yours. You let her in. You let yourself trap and treat like this.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The hard core fact is hard to confront. You destabilized the women with your lovey dovey romantic brain washing and feminized romantic dogma.

She will act completely different in a structured well led environment. If she doesn’t? She goes to the curb. Stop blaming women!

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hard core fact is hard to confront. You destabilized the women with your lovey dovey romantic brain washing and feminized romantic dogma.

She will act completely different in a structured well led environment. If she doesn’t? She goes to the curb. Stop blaming women!
I give you an example . The mom of my ex was so crazy that she always beated the **** out of their kids for no fcking reason.
She was alcohol and weed addicted. She told me that her grandma was a Nazi and her upbringing was psycho. Because she hasdark skinn from her father, her grandma tried to scrub her dark skin so she could get white.
This Person has crazy behavioral issues and the men in her life always were treated like ****. And ive seen it several Times.
But you cant see that when you meet her. This side comes out after time.

MY Mom would never behave in such a manner. Even if the guy has no balls and acts like a little girl.

Again its not only the fault of These sick persons but you cant say its ONLY the guys fault.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I didn’t even read much of your comments past the gist. It’s not new or different. But you are listening to some of the lame “dangerous” women nonsense.

There is not one medical test verifying BPD anywhere in the world. It’s a made up label that covers any conduct that can’t be fit into a “prescribed” normal. It was designed for whimpering men and women who actually helped and caused in many ways, an insane environment.

Women are for sex and children. Nothing more. Nothing less. There is no partnership. There is no equality. That would be like saying a fireman is equal to a banker. Two different survival strategies.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Make your choice and live with it.
You can take the easy way and listen to psycho babble or you can step out of yourself and be more.

To be more is a lot more difficult and there’s no guarantees. In fact, they might be pretty slim in your case. Every single thing that has happened to you is your fault and 100% your responsibility. Until you understand and accept this at a very deep level, there’s nothing that can be done for you.

LA has been on here over ten years. LMAO
While every single enlightened and recovered man has left.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once more, thanks everyone for your time and effort.

How do you handle the knocking on my door midnight part?

Yesterday it happened again. She came by, started threatening that she will kill me if I found someone else, then wanted to ****, I didn't, went away screaming at me.

Does anyone know a good source to read about the gray rock method?
If you can't ignore her knocking on your door at midnight, keep a bucket of water at the door on the inside. When she knocks at the door open it douse her with the bucket of water then close and lock the door and go back to bed.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Will you be leaving soon since you're so enlightened?
Of course. I won’t be here for much longer and when I’m gone you can continue to trap men without my interference.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If you can't ignore her knocking on your door at midnight, keep a bucket of water at the door on the inside. When she knocks at the door open it douse her with the bucket of water then close and lock the door and go back to bed.
It’s called the police. It’s called a restraining order. It’s called not be bullied by silly girls.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You sound really brave.

So how did ur small little weak ex girlfriend managed to bully such a big strong maxxed testosterone man like you ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I can't wait, and this time don't make another alt when you come back.
How did ur EX's manage to bully you throughout ur life even up until now?

U r our resident BPD expert, let's explore it since u r keen to talk abt this on a regular basis.

Be honest and I will sincerely engage with you.