Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bpd or something else/worse?

Kaido

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys
This is my first post here, sorry it will be a long read I think, but I ll try to keep it as sort as possible...
A week ago I found out about this forum and the Rational Male looking for answers about the most ****ed up situation in my life.

So 2 years ago I met this girl...A lot of weird coincidences led to meeting her which fed my ONEitis even more.
We start talking and after a couple of days she tells me she has a boyfriend and she lives with him. I tell her I dont care, I like her so I want to continue talking with her. So we continue. She tells me a lot of personal stuff that supposedly even her boyfriend doesnt know. I tell her some of mine, including a tragic car accident where I lost my girlfriend, when I was 20.
2 weeks in, I see no change on her part, so I tell her that until she clears everything up, we should stop talking.
She implies suicide and goes out at a bar with her friends. I find her there by chance, kinda drunk. They ask me to sit with them. The waitress there buys me a drink, she get jealous and starts grabbing my hand, then my **** under the table.
We leave, make out on some stairs in an alley and she wants me to **** her. I tell her I dont want to start something with her like this, so she better break up first.
Long story short, she doesnt but we continue talking. 2 months later, I tell her once more that we should stop. I go NC for 3 days and find her out once more by chance. Her drunk again, I had a couple of drinks too. We get out, and she wants to **** on a car in an alley again, near her house. Once more I tell her no.
The next days she makes a promise that until my birthday (two months from then) she will either break up or fix her relationship.
Guess what? She didnt do ****.
I find her out at my birthday. We go to my place. We **** and its the best sex I had in my life. Just crazy. She tells me she loves me after. We go on and **** almost every day.
She tells me she is going to break up and...she goes on vacation with her boyfriend a week after.
She comes back I tell her its over.
From then and for about nine months she starts threatening about suicide, tells me I am the reason she wants to kill herself and a ton more **** like that.
She begs me not to leave, comes more times than I can count at my place drunk, punches me then wants to **** me etc etc.
I even just made it in time together with her mother once, before she would hang herself. Her bf not having any idea about all this.
All this time, she told me she just cant break up with him because she loves him and because of what they built together. But she is also telling me that she sleeps on the couch doesnt let him touch her. Didnt have sex with him from before their vacation...Until one day, her being drunk and having smoked some weed she tells me she ****ed with him a couple of times.
I snap out, start talking very badly to her.
The next day her ****ing mother calls me and begs me to go out with them. I go, she tells me some really ****ed up ****, they try to make me believe I am crazy and I made everything out of my mind. The girl tells me once more that she will kill herself If I go, tells me once more she is going to break up. And nothing happens.
I go NC generally and she continues coming by my place once in a while. This goes on for about 4 more months.
One day her friend dies, I am by her side all night and the next ****ing day. I just went home for a couple of hours to take a shower and eat something.
I go back to her and as soon as I arrive, her bf calls her, she picks up the phone, talks really sweet and goes to another room. She comes back, I say goodbye and I just leave. I go NC and she does that two. For two months.
And there she is again, wanting to meet me, comes over to my place again. We ****. The next days I try to chat to see if she is alright. She goes NC. Reads everything but doesnt answer.
Until she says she wants to see me, comes over once more, we **** once more, she cries after. And from then on she talks to me but shows no interest.
She told me she is not as much in love with me anymore, but loves me. This "ended'' for her when I left at the day of the funeral.
She says she doesnt feel anything strong for noone. And she wants to choose what will keep her calm.

I know I am responsible for a lot of my suffering as I am the one who gave in to her coming to my house, or to threatening with suicide. I let her in every time, from fear she might do it, but also in hope that she might change, because I loved her and unfortunately, I still do.
This really ****ed me up, to this day, every time I hear an ambulance my heart races, I wake up, I get anxious.

I am trying to get her out of my mind, but it seems I cant.

I would be grateful for any help or any insight on this.
Sorry for my bad English, its not my native language.

Cheers,

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bpd
broken
dont fix

the best you can do with a bpd girl is enjoy her for the moment, a hour, a day, a week, a month, a year...
thats what she gave you, she cant give you forever.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Bpd or not, the last thing you want to do is be in her triangle. She definitely is not right mentally by threatening suicide so often. It’s a serious emotional issue that she needs professional psych help with and the best thing you can do for her and You is disappear from her life…

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total narcissist.

She is a drunk. Physically abusive. A liar. A cheater. Manuplulative, and a gas lighter. You literally were her play toy while she dated her boyfriend.

Nothing but pure garbage. What redeeming quality would keep you still allowing that back into your life?? There is nothing redeeming.

When they threaten suicide, that is manipulation. They have zero intentions to follow through. They have zero empathy but know you do. They prey on this. They see it as weakness and exploit it.

As @MrWood said do not fix.

Cut bait. Next.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She implies suicide and goes out at a bar with her friends. I find
From then and for about nine months she starts threatening about suicide, tells me I am the reason she wants to kill herself and a ton more **** like that.
Did not read it all, because after 2 time seeing threatening suicide things are clear.

Seems like she is trying to gaslight you, be your own point of origin like Rollo would say, you are clearly more level headed than her, if something feels wrong dont let her tell you otherwise.
Use your own standard and values.
Dont let her in ever again ignore like she an ugly fattie.

Run run run away!!!!!!

Dont give a **** about her, because she will **** up your life.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
close that door and nail it shut. I know the sex was awesome and its hard to leave but if you don't you will regret not walking away when you had the chance. This girl is crazy and manipulative on multiple levels and shes an established cheater so what value doe you see beyond the vagina?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borderline Personality Disorder! Your lack of setting boundaries and allowing her to cross them will cause you problems even with healthy women.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are far too many women in the world to warrant wasting a second of time on one with BPD. When operating out of scarcity, this doesn't seem true, but as your experience and game improves, you will see it is true.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This road only leads to pain and misery.. And for the weak minded man.. Suicide!

This was two years ago.. I am surprised you ain't over this shyte yet

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grey rock method.. make her leave you. No contact after this.

Bpd f**ks up all people around them. You are most likely a codependent now.

Trust me.. the grass is so much green'er on the other side. In this case

Do a rebound or what ever you need to break away from this monster... start talking to other girls asap

Kaido

Don Juan
Reaction score
At first, thanks everyone who took the time to read and gave his 2 cents. I think it really helps me.

I believe I was not coming from a scarcity mindset.
For sure, I have a lot to learn, but...
I am not trying to brag or anything, it's just the truth...there are consistently HB8-9 girls throwing themselves at me. I dunno, I think it's because I am a pro athlete and they fall for that...
Before this one and after the death of my then LTR, I just looked to have as much fun as possible with women. Without any feelings or attachments...
But as soon as I met her, I fell for her...
I don't really know what keeps me letting her back in. As I said before, I think it's part the false hope she might change part that I am stupid enough to think she would only cheat with me... ****in ONEitis does this I guess...maybe it's also because she has the ideal look for me...

And some news on the situation...
Someone send her boyfriend a text that she has cheated with 5 guys.
He doesn't talk to her, I think they broke up.
She thinks I am the one who did it. I tried to talk this out, but she doesn't listen.
So I told her by the time she ll be sorry for accusing me, I ll be gone forever.
For the thing that she cheated with 5 guys I don't want to believe it.
I know that she cheated with her ex on this guy a few times, at around the 2 year mark of their relationship. And I know about me, which is going on for almost 2 years now.

@rando5495 this song is spot on lol

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Actually there’s nothing wrong with her. You suffered the normal duality of a woman. But you wanted her all to yourself.
That started the drama.
I’m not getting on you but you couldn’t just let it be. Even if she did break up with him to be with you, there would be another guy just like you on the side after a while.

It’s like I knew this other engineer some years back. His wife was having an affair with another woman. He was all broken up about it. Divorced her. No kids. They were both process engineers and knocking down some serious cash. Both making huge investments in real estate. He became broke and she became semi rich.
He could have played this out to his advantage in so many ways. If it was another man...of course I could see his position. But the problem was he wasn’t smart about it. You need to be smarter.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Wow she has legit borderline PD. The way she threatens suicide but then grabs your c0ck when she sees you. She has splitting, all good or all bad, no Grey areas to people. I'd stay so far away.

She's back and forth, has a boyfriend but still wants to see you. Common amongst Bpds, they find they get bored easily and miss the thrill.

Move on.

Kaido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually there’s nothing wrong with her. You suffered the normal duality of a woman. But you wanted her all to yourself.
That started the drama.
I’m not getting on you but you couldn’t just let it be. Even if she did break up with him to be with you, there would be another guy just like you on the side after a while.

It’s like I knew this other engineer some years back. His wife was having an affair with another woman. He was all broken up about it. Divorced her. No kids. They were both process engineers and knocking down some serious cash. Both making huge investments in real estate. He became broke and she became semi rich.
He could have played this out to his advantage in so many ways. If it was another man...of course I could see his position. But the problem was he wasn’t smart about it. You need to be smarter.
I see what you are saying...

This is a thought that kinda stuck in my mind before, that all her pain and all my pain is my fault, if I could be more comfortable with the whole situation maybe the outcome would have been different...

But how can you not care when you have feelings for her?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that all her pain and all my pain is my fault
You are not responsible for another persons actions, do not blame yourself

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys
This is my first post here, sorry it will be a long read I think, but I ll try to keep it as sort as possible...
A week ago I found out about this forum and the Rational Male looking for answers about the most ****ed up situation in my life.

So 2 years ago I met this girl...A lot of weird coincidences led to meeting her which fed my ONEitis even more.
We start talking and after a couple of days she tells me she has a boyfriend and she lives with him. I tell her I dont care, I like her so I want to continue talking with her. So we continue. She tells me a lot of personal stuff that supposedly even her boyfriend doesnt know. I tell her some of mine, including a tragic car accident where I lost my girlfriend, when I was 20.
2 weeks in, I see no change on her part, so I tell her that until she clears everything up, we should stop talking.
She implies suicide and goes out at a bar with her friends. I find her there by chance, kinda drunk. They ask me to sit with them. The waitress there buys me a drink, she get jealous and starts grabbing my hand, then my **** under the table.
We leave, make out on some stairs in an alley and she wants me to **** her. I tell her I dont want to start something with her like this, so she better break up first.
Long story short, she doesnt but we continue talking. 2 months later, I tell her once more that we should stop. I go NC for 3 days and find her out once more by chance. Her drunk again, I had a couple of drinks too. We get out, and she wants to **** on a car in an alley again, near her house. Once more I tell her no.
The next days she makes a promise that until my birthday (two months from then) she will either break up or fix her relationship.
Guess what? She didnt do ****.
I find her out at my birthday. We go to my place. We **** and its the best sex I had in my life. Just crazy. She tells me she loves me after. We go on and **** almost every day.
She tells me she is going to break up and...she goes on vacation with her boyfriend a week after.
She begs me not to leave, comes more times than I can count at my place drunk, punches me then wants to **** me etc etc.
I even just made it in time together with her mother once, before she would hang herself. Her bf not having any idea about all this.
All this time, she told me she just cant break up with him because she loves him and because of what they built together. But she is also telling me that she sleeps on the couch doesnt let him touch her. Didnt have sex with him from before their vacation...Until one day, her being drunk and having smoked some weed she tells me she ****ed with him a couple of times.
I snap out, start talking very badly to her.
The next day her ****ing mother calls me and begs me to go out with them. I go, she tells me some really ****ed up ****, they try to make me believe I am crazy and I made everything out of my mind. The girl tells me once more that she will kill herself If I go, tells me once more she is going to break up. And nothing happens.
I go NC generally and she continues coming by my place once in a while. This goes on for about 4 more months.
One day her friend dies, I am by her side all night and the next ****ing day. I just went home for a couple of hours to take a shower and eat something.
I go back to her and as soon as I arrive, her bf calls her, she picks up the phone, talks really sweet and goes to another room. She comes back, I say goodbye and I just leave. I go NC and she does that two. For two months.
And there she is again, wanting to meet me, comes over to my place again. We ****. The next days I try to chat to see if she is alright. She goes NC. Reads everything but doesnt answer.
Until she says she wants to see me, comes over once more, we **** once more, she cries after. And from then on she talks to me but shows no interest.
She told me she is not as much in love with me anymore, but loves me. This "ended'' for her when I left at the day of the funeral.
She says she doesnt feel anything strong for noone. And she wants to choose what will keep her calm.

I know I am responsible for a lot of my suffering as I am the one who gave in to her coming to my house, or to threatening with suicide. I let her in every time, from fear she might do it, but also in hope that she might change, because I loved her and unfortunately, I still do.
This really ****ed me up, to this day, every time I hear an ambulance my heart races, I wake up, I get anxious.

I am trying to get her out of my mind, but it seems I cant.

I would be grateful for any help or any insight on this.
Sorry for my bad English, its not my native language.

Cheers,
I had a BPD girlfriend and she ended up living with me. Was some crazy ass shyt. We got in a fight over her being jealous of another girl and she started cutting her wrists on my bathroom floor. Then she stabbed me. Then she tried calling the cops on me lol. Interestingly the cops arrested her. They asked me if I wanted her charged. I told them maybe send her to the mental ward. Then out of nowhere she whips a candle at my head. The cops grabbed her, threw her in cuffs, and charged her.

The craziest thing about it is that I couldn’t get her out of my fricking head afterwards!!! It was such a pain. I blocked her off everything and she’d always find ways to get in touch with me. I had her number blocked on my phone. But if she just blocked her number and called it would go through as private number. She called me 70 times in one day!

Anyway. Best thing to do is no contact permanently. I think you might have anxiety because that’s what kept me going back. You need to focus on breathing properly and relaxing. And not to worry about what she may be doing or who she may be banging. You’d be better off researching how to stop ruminating than trying to understand someone that suffers from mental illness.

oh yeah and after a while, when she sent me messages threatening self harm. I’d screen shot it and send it to her mom and let her deal with it lol.

Last edited:

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love and hate are 2 sides of the same coin. Even the ancients spoke of it.
I believe that. But when it comes to the girls with BPD they have a special ability to occupy space in the mind (if you ignore red flags and let it get to that). Because of the amount of drama, manipulation, and emotional roller coaster that it puts you on. At first they become the perfect girl that share all the same interest. (They’re actually just stealing your personality as they have none themselves). But eventually their true colours start to show.
OP needs to not be weak and catch feelings for unavailable women. Even if she did dump her boyfriend and you got into a relationship with her. How would you ever trust someone that you know as soon as you turn your back she’ll be screwing someone else??

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At first they become the perfect girl that share all the same interest. (They’re actually just stealing your personality as they have none themselves).
Wow, never heard it worded like this before but that is SPOT-on.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. I think a lot of ppl can be this way.
These women are not as common as led to believe.
They exist but far more common is guys that are the actual cause. And then blame the BPD.
Not saying you are just saying its more common then we think.
The one I was dating is diagnosed BPD. She told me that when I started dating her but I didn’t know what it meant and just ignored it. I found out lol.