Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD ex.... 3 months out - need some advice

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I know what ripped means you fruit. Stop giving it the hard man act, and stick to posting pics of some mentally ill brass to a bunch of strangers, you laughably transparent, insecure tit
And I'm sorry, did I get in the middle of your circle jerk, MasterbAce?

Wow, you know what ripped means? You're not ripped, but you actually know what it means. I'm impressed!

You'll coddle men talking about imaginary women who might have BPD and on average rate 50, while denying and dismissing women who really do have BPD and rate 99, because it doesn't go along with your script?

You voted for Hillary, correct? Support Obamacare? Think Trump is mean to women?

Pathetic.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

MasterAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh **** me, the brain-dead spanner reaches new levels of stupidity. I know Yanks are ****ing backward but you take the piss, unless you're really so dense that you genuinely believe America is the only nation on the planet - or that Londoners can vote in US elections. And that's London in England BTW, as I can still see that confused look on your gormless face.
I can see why you kiss BPD arse so much. With your IQ of a 3 year old and her EQ of the same age, you're a match made in heaven.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, you guys are saying he should abandon the woman who has abandonment issues?

Someone has no muscle tone. Except maybe in his right arm.

Ok MasterBates, I need help for asking whether our OP (who is probably the one with 7 accounts here who started 10 threads about BPD) is good looking? You clowns take zero personal responsibility. You want a second place trophy for having gotten laid by a girl you say is crazy.

Mathematical Proof You "She had BPD" Guys are Crazy

1) Most women can't be in the 2 percentile of women who have BPD
2) If BPD is underreported and 40-60% of women have it then it is NORMAL BEHAVIOR
3) Not every girl with BPD shows signs of low interest, so even if she does have BPD it is still your fault if she lost interest

I've never seen so many whiny girls here in my life. Shame on any of you garnishing this "Whah BPD" crap with faux sympathy for these wimps.

You guys have no argument. She lost interest in you because you weren't good enough. Now start improving instead of whining.

I'll say one thing: if your BPD girls found you weeping here you'd have ZERO chance to see them again. Your weeping was the reason she left you in the first place. She was SMART to get rid of you, and you know it.
Hey Neil, I'm the original OP. Crazy this thread is still alive. Anyway, don't get on here much anymore but got an email from one of the guys on here and caught up. This seems like a lifetime ago but what a mind**** it was, funny now thinking back to it. I can tell you a few things. This is the only account that I have ever created, I have been with probably around 200 women in my life, I can confidently say in the life I have created I am in the top 10% of men out there, probably higher in some areas if you want to include income and independence. I can absolutely say this one was in a league of her own. Do I know its BPD for sure? No. I can honestly say though no other had done such a number on me. It was a gift though, because as hard as it was the growth and understanding I gained in the time after has only improved my life and understanding of women.