Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boycot SOYA if you wanna preserve your manliness

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange, I remember some kid telling me this when I was in 3rd grade actually. And it stuck with me for the rest of my life. But I never knew if it was true or not, I just tried to not eat any soy. Funny how you bring this up and I've tried avoiding the stuff for the most part.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange, I remember some kid telling me this when I was in 3rd grade actually. And it stuck with me for the rest of my life. But I never knew if it was true or not, I just tried to not eat any soy. Funny how you bring this up and I've tried avoiding the stuff for the most part.
You are one of the handful of members here to which I agree with most posts so Correlation does not imply causation BUUUUTTTT ;)

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its actually True, too bad I am addicted to soya

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Unfermented soy should be avoided (soy milk and tofu). Fermented soy is healthy (miso and tempeh).

This is because unfermented soy contains estrogen-mimicking compounds called phytoestrogens, which lead males to develop breasts and women to develop breast tumors.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omg yes, men dont need food containing estrogen, yeesh!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this is why men tend to crave meat more than women do.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this is why a random girl in a club called me gay when I was dancing with her friend the other week..

*takes cartons of soy milk out of the fridge and throws them in the trash*

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfermented soy should be avoided (soy milk and tofu). Fermented soy is healthy (miso and tempeh).

This is because unfermented soy contains estrogen-mimicking compounds called phytoestrogens, which lead males to develop breasts and women to develop breast tumors.
What about edamame? And all that stuff made with soybean oil and what not? Safe of not?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about edamame? And all that stuff made with soybean oil and what not? Safe of not?
Unfermented soy is not safe in any shape or form, I don't care what they call it. Is it a coincidence Asians as a population have the lowest testosterone levels of any group? I doubt it.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically, don't just become vegan if not you're slowly transforming into a chick?
I love edamame every now and then.. that's ok? Just not insane amount of it?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez guys I haven't noticed any shortage of Asians in the world labour so I'd say it it was haven't dropped off yet When it comes to natural sources of coenzyme Q10 it's basically chicken liver or boiled soya beans. And if you're worried about your b1tch titties vegetables like cabbage from the brassica family block oestrogen uptake

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soya has great effect on women.... it makes them have better skin, look youngers .... That's why Asian girl can be looking alot '' younger ''..... So for women Soya has great health quality

For guys, it kill our testoterone

However, like drug or pharmacy.... moderation is key.

In my case, I have soya every day lol... I am so T-low.... but at least the girls will look young longer.

PS: In Asia, Soya is like salt... you have to ask to get it lol

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Soya has great effect on women.... it makes them have better skin, look youngers .... That's why Asian girl can be looking alot '' younger ''..... So for women Soya has great health quality

For guys, it kill our testoterone

However, like drug or pharmacy.... moderation is key.

In my case, I have soya every day lol... I am so T-low.... but at least the girls will look young longer.

PS: In Asia, Soya is like salt... you have to ask to get it lol
Dude I've been having banana and soy milk shakes for months thinking I've been on a roll toward being a healthier male. Didn't realise I've practically been sprinkling my Mom's HRT tablets over a Banana for breakfast. Next the guys at work will be calling me B1tch Tits lol. Someone Hook up to an IV of Red Meat quick!