Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boundaries.. The Definitive Answer?

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
:-) said:
And you you fvcking faggot. After all your fvcking big talk how dare you even have an opinion.

You talk the fvcking talk but when it came down to it you fvcking bailed when I needed you the most you fvvcking faggot (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=218521).

Fvck you and all your clever talk. hiding behind big words. you know who you sound like? you make as much sense as this guy u fvvcking poosy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hexboP623KQ
^^^Someone's throwing a hissy fit.^^^ :cuss: :box: :trouble: :yes:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
You talk the fvcking talk but when it came down to it you fvcking bailed when I needed you the most you fvvcking faggot]
Awww. Did I hurt your feelings Smile? Let me guess, I am the reason why you have failed in your life's aspirations. As much as I would love to join your pity party, I have a HB9 in my bed to tend to.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
As much as I would love to join your pity party, I have a HB9 in my bed to tend to.
Sure danger. so hot you just couldn't stop yourself logging in and postingon a discussion forum while she was giving you a bj.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Oh look, the beta smilie faggot thinks I am guru.

If you were smart enough you could look back in time to when guru and I disagreed on the topic of boundaries, until I realized he made a lot of sense.

But, that would take critical thinking skills, so I am sure you will just go on your merry retarded window-licking way.

BTW: A degree in writing???? Damn, that testosterone of yours must be RAGING! LOL!!!!
Hi guru.

Writers don't have testosterone? Good one. How did you buy your Porsche and twin ponds? As a lumberjack?
You'd know all about testosterone mr big shot of the Internet.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy shyt... I thought only women loved drama... I thought this was a mans forum?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Setting boundaries? Don't do it vocally, it will be used as a weak point against you.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These boundary conversations are useless and a waste of time. Whatever a woman starts doing she will never finish. It might take longer for some to disrespect you than others but they will all do it. Western culture has ruined women. I'm not suggesting that women be held in chains but western culture has made it impossible to deal with them. They are all princesses and expect to be treated as such. So even if they start out being "good", it all goes to hell eventually. The smart ones will fake it long enough to get you into a LTR, marriage and/or kids and then start to disrespect you or worse.

You can talk about boundaries but once you get into a relationship with them, they have taken control, the balance of power shifts. A man is invested in a relationship, a woman is only invested when the times are good, it never fails. They are fickle, undisciplined creatures who will pull out the "I'm not happy" line whenever it suits them. They cry to get their way and worse, they manipulate constantly. Honestly, you're just better off if you keep them in dating mode.

Boundaries are useless, useless!!!! Its a good idea but it comes from a place of logic, a woman does not deal in logic, fairness or what's right.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read some of the boundary threads on her & have started reading The dangerous passion this week.

Anyway I was seeing a girl for 4 & half month & entered a relationship with her two weeks ago. She goes to the pictures now & then with a male friend of hers (ex Boyfriend although when he was in a relationship with her for 6 month he didn't even kiss her. He still has feelings for her)

She was at mine over new years & I told her that if she still wants to keep going to pics with him that's fine, but don't be surprised if I start going to the pics with my female friends.

I was with her last night. She mentioned him. I then asked "oh so are you still seeing him?" She knows it's a tricky situation, she said "yes"

She knows that I don't approve of her seeing him & I don't think she likes the idea of me hanging with other girls. She says she feels like he is a good friend. She hasn't got many friends. She said she will have to talk to her mother & auntie about it because she knows I don't approve & she isn't sure what to do.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand why you would act like a child about it.. "Well if you're going to do that im gona do it too! Nanana"..

Either you are ok with it and you trust her or you dont, in which case you shouldnt be with her. Its pretty cut and dry, despite how much the boundary crew would like to make it sound like some complicated issue.

Now you have put yourself in the situation to make her stop doing something she wants to do because you arent comfortable with it. These are the actions of an insecure, weak man - and she will see it as such.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LondonTowers said:
. How come after all these years, we haven't found the definitive answer when it come to setting boundaries in a relationship? Shouldn't the DJ Bible have nailed this one by now?
I have a small queue of posts that I need to add to the bible. There's a post on boundaries in that list.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I don't see how the boundary crew makes it complicated.

It's very simple. No hanging with ex's. If she knows you do not like it, but she does it anyways.....just dump her.
Thats the problem, he isnt dumping her. He would have already done so, now he is showing his insecurity by trying to keep her with childish threats "if you do that then ill do it too!".

Presumably in the four months they were dating he already knew about this guy. Why would he agree to be exclusive if he wasnt comfortable with what she is doing? If she was highly interested in him she would drop the other guy ON HER OWN because she knows it bothers him.

I agree with your approach in theory and maybe it works for you, but many men are using the boundaries to control and keep the girl out of desperation, not out of self-respect. World of difference there..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Thats the problem, he isnt dumping her. He would have already done so, now he is showing his insecurity by trying to keep her with childish threats "if you do that then ill do it too!".
This is why I've always favored the idea of agreeing that such activities are out of bounds to begin with, rather than playing games with it. Like if she goes out with some guy, then you go out with some chick to show her how it feels. Rainman's threat sounds empty, anyway. And besides, who wants to go hang out with female friends? Guys want to hang out with girls they can get sexually involved with.

Obviously, you have to find a girl who is sincerely willing to avoid such activities, and if she doesn't fit that profile, then she has to go.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wasn't bothered when I was just dating her, but now she's mine I dont like her sitting next to some dude in the pictures.

I do trust her. I think she loves me so lets see what she does. I'm not doing it out of desperation...I'm just letting her know that shes my girl now, so I dont like her sitting in the pictures with some other man.

Lets see what develops Zekko.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post. The takeaway is, people given the opportunity will take the pi$$. That is applicable to men as well as women.

Ashton

Reaction score
Even animals set up boundaries, touch a dog incorrectly and it growls, setting boundaries.

So if it bite you, it's your fault not the dog's, so I'm in for setting boundaries.