Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bored of it all

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I don't know about the whole "pretend to be a criminal" thing, but I seriously know where you're coming from.

I guess it happened just as I was starting to really "get the hang of" the whole dating/fooling around thing. Even now, I'll flirt and play games but when it comes time to 'set the hook' and arrange a date, I'll always hesitate and back down from it.

Main reason being exactly what you said...women are boring. I mean, I don't HATE on them as much as I pretend to, but they bore the heck out of me. I've always been the kind of person who gets bored quickly. I need to be engaged or my mind just goes spinning off on life's great mysteries and I get in this bored/sullen mood. That's why I do the things I do...riding motorcycles, rock-climbing, etc...even something like chess or video games engages me. It's one of the reasons I have very few friends, because I honestly can't find many that I can have a DEEP conversation with.

Women...well most attractive women just aren't interested in anything worth talking about...and they SUCK at fun, engaging date activities, stuff like pool or bowling or mini-golf or go-karting. I always used to joke that you could tell a lot about a girl by how she plays air-hockey...and I've never found a girl that can play back at me. She'll always just tap the puck around and then look cute and confused when I whoop her arse.

That's what dating feels like to me...like playing air-hockey against a confused, passive 6-year-old who just wants a hug. I honestly get more stimulation out of sitting home and watching the damned History Channel.

Now I get 3-4 drinks in me...enough to dumb me down...and I relate better to women than I normally would. :D But too much and I start tripping and stuttering.

There was a time when sheer sex drive/testosterone in itself was enough to get me over all that and push through it to get a cute young thing in bed with me. Not any more...the sex drive has tapered off at 31 it seems, and although it's still there, it seems largely situational. I can't summon it at will to power through a boring date.

All I do now is flirt with my friends' girlfriends, honestly. They're around because my buddies drag them everywhere, so I just "practice" on them, treat them casual and bust on them, and they eat it up to the point where they're trying to have "secret conversations" with me. They're not even that good-looking, they're just convenient because I don't have to "set up dates" with them. They just want to hang out and have a good time.

I've asked them before to hook me up with single friends...they don't HAVE any. Every girl they know is either married, pseudo-married (shacked up with some dude), or in "it's complicated" territory. I had a buddy's girl say she wanted to set me up with her sister...but then she's already got a "boyfriend who's a loser". I don't even feel like messing with that. Seriously...if she has a loser for a boyfriend, what does that say about HER? What "high-value" woman has a loser for a boyfriend? Is that someone I want to associate with??

I'll tell you...the "dating game" seems more and more laughable every day...and I know...I KNOW I could get back into it if I could summon the initiative to put more than a half-arsed effort into it.

Meanwhile, this ugly loser friend I have in New Jersey is banging a new cutie every weekend. Dude seriously looks like a troll and has an "I hate life" attitude. Why do these women fall for him? Because he has nothing better to do than chase them down and he puts in the work that I find absolutely abhorrent.

Like anything else in life...losing weight, making money, etc...it's all a matter of how bad you want it, and whether you're willing to endure the SH*T that comes with it to get there. If the juice isn't worth the squeeze, you won't squeeze.

I honestly don't know if there's anything wrong with that approach. Depends on how much p***y means to you. And I daresay it means too much to most men in this day and age.
F@ck. You nailed it.

Easily bored + being a little too lazy. That are my problems too. I also need constant income of brain food. Well, time to have some children or what? :]

For me the biggest problem is that even in my naive years I just knew in few seconds what the person sitting in front of me is made of.
And in most cases I just knew it had no future. Mainly because most of the girls were just takers, emotional wrecks and leeches sucking on others energy but of course trying to prove everyone they are strong and in control and hard to get.
No hate. I just laughed to myself: "Oh lucky you, another interesting date."

Well, f@ck it. I don't need a soulmate. i just need a decent woman who is not completely soft in the head and is willing to cooperate. No free rides on my ride.

Or I pack my things and head to Afghanistan. But guess what...it will be boring there too after a while I guess for I am cursed:)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
DanelMadr said:
Or I pack my things and head to Afghanistan. But guess what...it will be boring there too after a while I guess for I am cursed:)
I've considered joining the military before. But honestly, I don't think my biggest fear is dying. It's being stuck sitting in a desert playing Afghani Policeman and being bored out of my mind, then dying in some mundane and senseless way like a roadside IED hitting my convoy, instead of some legendary firefight that really means something.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ White pimp

I find any kind of dating BORING nowadays. From calling the girl up, to arranging a stupid activity, to pretending like I actually give a sh!t when I just want to bang her, etc.
I feel like I should be meeting girls since I'm still in my prime, but the interest just isn't there. Coincidentally, I've been bluntly honest with girls because of this and it's really upped my attractiveness because I am an aloof, confident sack of balls who isn't afraid of saying what he thinks.
If women are attracted to you because of your "blunt honesty" then why is it so hard to call them up for sex (NOT a date) if that is all you want ??

I was actually thinking about bringing girls on "fake" crimes as dates and pretending I was this sleazy criminal just to make it more exciting for myself, and possibly her.
What are your interests in life ?? Can you NOT find a girl with similar interests as yourself ??

If all you want is sex and you are NOT interested in dating why are you going out of your way to come up with an elaborate dating scheme ?? Hook up with one of your "interested girls".

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
If women are attracted to you because of your "blunt honesty" then why is it so hard to call them up for sex (NOT a date) if that is all you want ??
Because they typically have boyfriends who happen to be friends of mine. I've lost friends before by messing around with their girls. I try not to do that any more...even though it's sometimes too easy. Because their guys trust me, they trust me, and it lets me get in their heads.

In my experience, any "new girl" who has a shred of self-respect demands at least SOME pretense. Even if sex IS the end-goal and you both know it, you still have to make up some BS about watching a movie or going out to eat before you bring her back to your place/go back to her place.

I've done the hook-up thing before, but usually the girls are either 1) not that good-looking or 2) I've established sufficient rapport with them ahead of time...either by f**king them on a previous "date" (which involved pretense) or by chatting endlessly with them on some online site.

Either way...too much damn work to put in.

It never seemed like "work" when I still believed that women were awesome and getting p***y was the magical key to happiness...then, it was WORTH it. Now, sex is just a body-function. Kind of like taking a dump...when you get the urge, you go do it, and it feels good when you do, but you want to waste as little time as possible, and if you could avoid wasting ANY time on it, you would.

Can you NOT find a girl with similar interests as yourself ??
That is exactly the problem.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't relate or offer anything useful to you guys. I find dating to be exciting and a girl ends up going on a date with me only if I am interested in her. Flirting also gives me a rush.

I guess it might be a combination of being well received by many different women I find attractive and having a high libido.

Now, sex is just a body-function. Kind of like taking a dump...when you get the urge, you go do it, and it feels good when you do, but you want to waste as little time as possible, and if you could avoid wasting ANY time on it, you would.
jeezus dood....Did you have to compare taking a sh!t to sex ???

I like sex and intimacy a lot so Im never in a hurry to leave after my first round. I always stay for 2nds, 3rds, 4ths 5ths, 6ths, 7ths, 8,ths 9ths, 10ths, 11.........

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ squirrles(what up mentor!!)

Ironic, I use to tell you to get of your ass, but now I feel the same you do, about women in most ways(funny part was I just read a old thread you wrote recently about living life and how you were working out and stuff like that). Maybe it's cause my life is in shambles right now, or maybe because women i meet now have the audacity to tell me in the middle of the date to "step my game up"

:(

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
@ squirrles(what up mentor!!)

Ironic, I use to tell you to get of your ass, but now I feel the same you do, about women in most ways(funny part was I just read a old thread you wrote recently about living life and how you were working out and stuff like that). Maybe it's cause my life is in shambles right now, or maybe because women i meet now have the audacity to tell me in the middle of the date to "step my game up"

:(
I'm seriously about to try some of this "direct" nonsense...I'm tired of playing games, but that doesn't necessarily mean I don't want to f**k.

What the hell, why not?? Girls all say they're "tired of the games", so why bother with it? Just be direct, and if she's not down to do what I want to do, I'll find one who is. :p

I'm tired of trying to figure out what "impresses" them. Nothing short of a million dollars in the bank, Brad-Pitt-looks, etc will "impress" them, so it seems. Even the ugly ones are brought up being taught to expect a prince to carry them off. Even if they don't "deserve" it themselves, even if they're hideous or unpleasant companions, they think just by virtue of being women it gives them some right to expect to be romanced by some sexy romantic comedy hero.

All I want is for them (and me) to have a good time...if they're not on-board with that I'm probably wasting my time anyway.

Just need to grab my balls and do it. Maybe D&B is onto something.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
What the hell, why not?? Girls all say they're "tired of the games", so why bother with it? Just be direct, and if she's not down to do what I want to do, I'll find one who is. :p
What they mean is that they are tired of men's games which worked to the men's advantage, but not their own scheming which will always continue unabated.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm kind of on your same page squirrels. Maybe not to the same extent, but I want to nail girls without any sort of action on my part. I think I have some minor depression or something, or at least stress about my future and job situations.