Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp Thread (Opening May 2nd)

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 5

Moved out of school today so i'm back home!

It's been a long day and i didn't put an honest effort in bootcamp...but the good news is i'm back home and tomorrow i'm hitting up the malls!

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay as expected I slacked off for the last couple of days.... I need 15 Hi's TODAY! lol I gotta stick to the schedule, and you guys should too!

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First week was a breeze. Finished my hi's today at the mall. Bring on the second week!

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yessir, me too wonderbrad, just finished mines a couple minutes ago. The funny thing is the last Hi took forever to get, no-one wanted to acknowledge me, lol

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 7

Well, I didn't finish Week 1 so I'm going to use next week to try and finish it. I was out of town the last two days and very busy, but I was still rather productive with the Boot Camp. I said some Hi's and had some good conversations too. I'm going to credit myself 5 Hi's and that puts my total at 12. I need 38 more. Sorry I can't keep up the pace, but hopefully I am improving.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 6

Well tomorrow i have 15 ec's and 27 hi's to get and i'm ready for the challenge!

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, my finals are over and I started this thing friday, so I'm a little behind but I'll catch up this week.

5/8/2004

Exercise 1: went to the mall and walked around for 1/5 hour, looking at peoples’ eyes and making eye contact with as many people as I could. I found that most people will not look at your eyes, I made fleeting eye contact with 5 people (out of probably 100), who would see my eyes and look away within one second.

Exercise 2: said hi to 5 people while rock climbing outside as they walked past on the trail. They’re very open to saying hi, maybe it’s a common bond of outdoorsy-ness. 45 to go!

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
End of week one: I have 37 hi's out. I am calling myself out I did not put as much effort into it as I should have. I will finish those 13 hi's and do week two convo's this week as well. Let's all get out there and do this.

One good thing that did happen-although too bad the girl is like 16, I was at a coffee shop this morning and the hottie behind the counter had a tired/sour look on her face so when she asked me if I wanted anything else I said a smile. Her face lit up and the entire time I was in there she would look over at me and smile.

horserotorvator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in

I started week one on Thursday but I've already got the 50 hi's and E/C so I'll just say I'm finished today and start week 2 with everybody else.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definately managed to get the ECs, but im not so sure about the total nnumber of his, at times it quite hard to keep on counting them. I went to, what you would call a mall (although probably sighlty smaller), a shopping centre today and walking outside i got so much EC and did a lot of his as well. This is why we do it, for that thrill that ou get when you hold it for longer or get acknowledgemnt from a stranger of your prescence.

You are no longer no one, a invertabrae in the crowd, instead you almost command attention. I love that thrill. Dont bottle out, everyone should keep going on this as it is so wonderful.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 7

Went out for boot camp training twice today and the results?

Well the first outing i went to the mall and it was fairly crowded but every hb was there with there family it seemed :(

then when ever i had a chance to get a hi out i choked! it was very fustrating..couldn't pull myself to do it no matter what....but was finally able to get one on this chick...on a positive note i finished my eye contact for the most part on this outing

the second outing i went awhile later so i could regather myself...i go to campus and since this weekend was graduation there were people still out...i worked really hard on this outing and was in better spirits....i got a total of 12 hi's out this outing (10 were hb's) ...i put the most effort in this outing than any of the other ones i have in this bootcamp (didn't finish cause finding people started to become hard)

Any how 15more hi's to go then week 2!

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 6
Well.. today was sorta hit or miss... id either be totally on or totally off with the eye contact thing

also.. i need to concentrate more.. cuz my mind was barely on the bootcamp assignment... guess since were doin all these ap exams and finals are next week...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This probably was not an ideal time to start the Boot Camp, what with finals and whatnot, but it'll only push us harder. If you find yourself reaching for a T.V. remote, slap yourself in the face immediately and drop it. You have better things to be doing; if you're not studying, get as much DJing in as possible.

horserotorvator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 day 1

Not much happened today. Went to check out a job opportunity at a retirement home, and had a 40 second convo with the manager. Other than that, nothing. Last night I was pretty happy about finishing week 1 but that confidence seems to have evaporated this morning. Kinda pissed at myself for not trying harder but there's always another day. Gotta keep trying..

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 8

4 more hi's left...so i'll finish those tomorrow and then go right into week 2!

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys.. u should continue doing week one while u do week 2....if u stop then week 1 will eventually have gone to waist.

me personally im gonna keep doing it till i can do it unconciously.. like motor reflexes.
anyways..
Week1 Day 7
Today was like yesterday
i REALLY gotta CONCENTRATE on it more .... i just forgot about it for most of the day.....

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay,

I have made up 5 Hi's from week one and I have have 2 covo's this week so far.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finished week 1 today and I'm starting week 2 tomorrow!

Something i learned thats important to success in bootcamp or just success in general is to set some goals.

First, make up your long term boot camp goals or whatever it is you want to get out of bootcamp. Then make up your short term boot camp goals...these are basically what you want to accomplish in a day (These are important because when you add them all up they equal your long term goal)

It would be in everyone's best interest to post there long term boot camp goals here for everyone to see and write them down as well and keep them in a place where you'll constantly see them. Short term goals don't need to be posted but every morning write down what it is you want to accomplish with bootcamp for that particular day....(Ex) for tomorrow mine is to talk with 3 strangers for at least 2minutes

and my long term bootcamp goals

EFFORT'S BOOTCAMP GOALS

1. To no longer fear approaching females i find attractive

2. Have the confidence to approach a chick in any situation, establish a good rapport, and leave with her number

3. Become better at communicating with people in general

and remeber that your goals will probably change as you make progress so its ok to change them!

The best of luck boot camping to everyone!

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 8
Same as yesterday pretty much...... i gotta concentrate more.. the few times i thought of bootcamp id just not look at ppl most of the time........ i gotta keep 100 percent concentration to force myself to do it.