"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Boot Camp Journal (2)

Jimi Frusciate

New Member
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Serbia
Ok, i downloaded the pdf and i'm starting this thing right away. My english is bad, so my reports will be short.

Wish me luck, guys! :cool:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jimi Frusciate

New Member
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Serbia
one question before i begin.
Goal is to say hi to 50 strangers. But should they reply?
For example, am i done if i just say hi to 50 people and get like 5-10 of them saying hi to me, or i need to get them all to reply to me?

i'm confused :confused: .
 

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
45
Location
USA
Your goal is to make eyecontact with them then greet them...but sometimes, especially when your first learning they all won't go good and a lot of time its out of your control if they respond or not

but as long as you give it an honest effort its fine to count it. (even if they don't respond)
 

Jimi Frusciate

New Member
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Serbia
Hi EFFORT, thank you for your reply.

I went out and i had no problems with EC exercise, but i dodn't menage to say hello even once :( . i'm too shy, but nevermind, i'll do it better next time.

tonight i'm going to same metal gig on open air... I might try some stuff there...
 

Jimi Frusciate

New Member
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Serbia
ok i'm home. i came back from that gig......... i got drunk (i as there with my bafc friends).

i didnt approach any1 an d i fell like slleeping bow... tommoroe i'll try to finnish the seconf exerxciese.

tommoroew is su nday and i'll try to say he.lo to all 50 people and finnish tjis ****ing exercise//////////////
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jimi Frusciate

New Member
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Serbia
Week 1 Day 2

It's sunday... i woke up very late (about noon) and i spent something like 6 hours in front of computer...

The Weather wasnt really lovely today so i decided to stay home. Tommorow is a school day, i'll start "hellos" exercise.

I think that i should stop sitting in front of the computer, it eats up my time... I'm going to print this material out. I'll just go to a "Net caffe" every day and spend half an hour there just tu put up my reports.

and one more thing - NO MORE PORN. it's another fukking waste of time...


I have one more thing to say... I decided to try the gunwitch method at the same time while attending this bootcamp. I will probably fail, but anyway, it may happen to me to just overcome my fear overnight and get into a game directly :D .
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
Faco. Ti se trudiš pisat loše ili šta?
 
Top