“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Books that changed how you socially interact?

carwash35

New Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
For me "the rational male", "how to win friends and influence people" and "48 laws of power" have been the most profound. What about you guys? Any recommendations?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World.

That one really opened my mind to everything else.
That was around a decade ago.

That book is all about letting go of your preconceived notions. About everything.

I ended up a fvcking beast.

For better or worse, depending who you ask.
 
U

user43770

Guest
After that I found my way to philosophy.

Schopenhauer, for sure.

Seneca, fine tuned it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
That was around a decade ago.

That book is all about letting go of your preconceived notions. About everything.

I ended up a fvcking beast.

For better or worse, depending who you ask.
I will check it out along with the 48 laws of power mentioned above.

Creative visualization by Shakti Gawain changed my life while still living at home.
 
U

user43770

Guest
I will check it out along with the 48 laws of power mentioned above.

Creative visualization by Shakti Gawain changed my life while still living at home.
Harry Browne's book is more immediately useful.

I'm sure people that studied the fvck out of the 48 Laws eventually found it useful...

...I never did.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
The Art of War by Sun Tzu

The Winner Effect by Ian Robertson

What Women Want When They Test Men by Bruce Bryans
 
Last edited:
U

user43770

Guest
The 50th Law was Robert Greene's best book, in my opinion.

One of my favorites, too
 
U

user43770

Guest
The 50th Law was Robert Greene's best book, in my opinion.

One of my favorites, too
He finally cut through the subversiveness, and started giving actual advice.

Albeit through another person.

But still.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
50 shades of grey.
Jilly coopers riders.
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
He finally cut through the subversiveness, and started giving actual advice.

Albeit through another person.

But still.
I got it.

It is a posh looking book too. I love gilt-edged pages

#womenloveshinythings
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
The list is ****ing long, but Think and Grow Rich is a great start.

And yes, changing how you act socially begins with finance.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. It was his personal journal and on his deathbed he wanted it burned. The scribes decided it was too valuable and made it into a book. I reread it at least once a year.

I see a couple here I haven't read, I'll check them out.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. It was his personal journal and on his deathbed he wanted it burned. The scribes decided it was too valuable and made it into a book. I reread it at least once a year.

I see a couple here I haven't read, I'll check them out.
Yep, i burned it, too. Along with psycho-cybernetics.

Not really. I still have them. Great books.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
@EyeOnThePrize great emporer told you to stand around and take it, huh?

Swallow it like a man, huh?
Take it, yes, stand around? Fuuck no.

The message is either learn how to be inspired by it and grow from it or kill yourself. Those are the options. There's no third option of whining like a biitch or doing nothing. He says just kill yourself if you're going to do that and then explains why lol I love it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top