Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

books on negotiation

Reaction score
I've read never split the difference and how to win friends and influence people, both are great books and have some great insight. I'm still curious on the subject though, are there any books or classes that could help a guy say... negotiate better pay, or bring down the cost of a vehicle or place of residence? I'm about to graduate college and although i'm sure I wont be struggling financially that bad, any extra bits of info would definitely give me an edge.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I've read never split the difference and how to win friends and influence people, both are great books and have some great insight. I'm still curious on the subject though, are there any books or classes that could help a guy say... negotiate better pay, or bring down the cost of a vehicle or place of residence? I'm about to graduate college and although i'm sure I wont be struggling financially that bad, any extra bits of info would definitely give me an edge.
I'm searching for this too.

Thanks for the first book title you mentioned, I read the second one a long time ago but should read again.

A book title I was told by an internet acquaintance that would be good to learn negotiation techniques indirectly is Psycho-Cybernetics by Maltz. I will begin that one as soon as I finish this one that I'm about to sign off and finally finish reading today(Atomic Habits by Clear)
After that I have a NLP for Dummies book by the 'Dummies' series of books that could also teach negotiation techniques.

We'll see. I'll report back.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Master Class by Chris Voss is what I want to watch, but im not sure if the whole site is like a scam yet or what idk

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Grow some balls and go for it with a IDGAF attitude"
That has served me well...

It's called outcome independence to some...

Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score