Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body Language Help

GGomes24

Reaction score
What does it mean when a women keeps turning towards when your back is turned. Additionally, why does she turn her back sometimes when I’m near. Is it normal for a woman to blatantly look a man in his eyes as he walks pass?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
What does it mean when a women keeps turning towards when your back is turned. Additionally, why does she turn her back sometimes when I’m near. Is it normal for a woman to blatantly look a man in his eyes as he walks pass?
1. A woman trying to face you directly despite your back being turned is probably a sign of interest.

2. Turning her back when you are near is probably a sign of lack of interest. She’s probably intentionally avoiding eye contact (and possible conversation).

3. If she blatantly looks a guy in the eye as he passes, that is a pretty strong sign of interest.

A female therapist once told me, “Women only look at guys they are attracted to.” This (and especially the flip side lol) match my experience exactly.

GGomes24

Reaction score
1. A woman trying to face you directly despite your back being turned is probably a sign of interest.

2. Turning her back when you are near is probably a sign of lack of interest. She’s probably intentionally avoiding eye contact (and possible conversation).

3. If she blatantly looks a guy in the eye as he passes, that is a pretty strong sign of interest.

A female therapist once told me, “Women only look at guys they are attracted to.” This (and especially the flip side lol) match my experience exactly.

Okay, what if these signs are coming from one person. Also, say this person also happens to hold your gaze when you look (3-5 seconds).

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Okay, what if these signs are coming from one person. Also, say this person also happens to hold your gaze when you look (3-5 seconds).
Humans are inconsistent. Never expect all body language to match up exactly.

If, on average, she makes a lot of eye contact with you, good.

If, on average, she avoids eye contact with you, not good.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Body language never lies, but the mouth does. And the eyes are the window into the soul.

Watch this, it's absolute gold.

Billtx49

Reaction score

Exactly right, when it comes to body language there will be some initial clues, but her consistency will let a man know whats up …
Early stages, generally 2-3 positives outweigh one negative. If it’s only 50/50 there’s not much there.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think cues are very subtle but they seem
to work. I am VERY standoffish with touch at first so i use other methods to show interest. When i start to really get interested in a man i will use his name a lot, i smile at him when he walks up to me (i have been told by many guys this is what they first noticed about me), I play with my necklace, I blush a lot in their presence, I ask them personal, questions, when talking I lean into him or move closer, i * allow him to touch me (meaning i don’t move away or stiffen), I slightly mirror him.

Probs more that I can’t recall right now because all of these are just automatic.

GGomes24

Reaction score
I think cues are very subtle but they seem
to work. I am VERY standoffish with touch at first so i use other methods to show interest. When i start to really get interested in a man i will use his name a lot, i smile at him when he walks up to me (i have been told by many guys this is what they first noticed about me), I play with my necklace, I blush a lot in their presence, I ask them personal, questions, when talking I lean into him or move closer, i * allow him to touch me (meaning i don’t move away or stiffen), I slightly mirror him.

Probs more that I can’t recall right now because all of these are just automatic.
From a females perspective, why does she look at me intently when I walk by her? For instance, say I have to walk by her to leave an area, I could feel her staring even if she’s preoccupied with something else (e.g. on her phone)? Also, is bad if a women holds your gaze?