Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body building book

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which book or text could i use as a suitable reference for getting shredded, not just exercises but nutrition as well?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found these most helpful:

Exercises from the first, nutrition from the second.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god. There’s so much info out there. Start out on bodybuilding.com website. Awesome free info

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Bigger Leaner Stronger"

Best all around no nonsense all inclusive book I've found. No BS. Not too long. Covers diet, exercise, supplements. All science backed. Nothing fancy. All you need.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Barbell Medicine and Stronger by Science are both groups that have information guided by science (they're doctors).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Bigger Leaner Stronger"
I was looking at the description of this book on Amazon. There were some notes on different factors that lowered testosterone. One of them was moderate consumption of alcohol.

I had heard that before. But I had recently watched Stone Cold Steve Austin interviewing the Undertaker (pro wrestlers, for those who don't know). During the interview, Austin brings out a bottle of Jack Daniels, and they do shots while they're reminiscing. I was thinking about alcohol lowering testosterone levels, but I don't think there are a lot of men more manly than these two guys, and they clearly like to drink. I was wondering how that works.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking at the description of this book on Amazon. There were some notes on different factors that lowered testosterone. One of them was moderate consumption of alcohol.

I had heard that before. But I had recently watched Stone Cold Steve Austin interviewing the Undertaker (pro wrestlers, for those who don't know). During the interview, Austin brings out a bottle of Jack Daniels, and they do shots while they're reminiscing. I was thinking about alcohol lowering testosterone levels, but I don't think there are a lot of men more manly than these two guys, and they clearly like to drink. I was wondering how that works.
It works because of anabolic steroids.