Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
haha, great example mate, thanks! i'll be sure to use it the next time some girl says that.Originally posted by SexPDX
HB: Wow, you're turning red.
PDX: Yeah, I do that a lot. Seriously, I am a PROFESSIONAL blusher. Speaking of that, I want your opinion on something. I was thinking of dying my hair blonde but I think it might look funny when I blush like this. What do you think?
By calling myself a "professional blusher" I demonstrate that I am comfortable enough to talk about my flaws. In fact I sound like I am proud of them. Very disarming.
-PDX
yeah i have the same problem, i just blush a lot sometimes for no real reason. its ben like that my whole lifeOriginally posted by Ziro
I don't know what it is, but I always blush whenever I talk to someone I don't know- even if I'm not really that nervous at all. Is there anything I can do to counter this?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.