Blue Valentine - The movie (Rollo's recommendation)

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was reading rational male the other day and Rollo mentioned a film called 'Blue Valentine'. Having never heard of it, I decided to obtain it and watch it.

This film should be required viewing for everyone! It should be in the DJ Bible as a must see! Never before has the truth of it all been contained within one medium, this film is it. It is not a comfortable film to watch, it forced me to relive some moments in my life that I thought I wouldn't again and made me think of the numerous bros who have been through it all as well.

If you haven't seen it, watch it, NOW!

I'm glad I watched this, but Rollo, I can't thank you for it. The disc is now in bits and I'll never watch it again. I could feel my heart hardening further into diamond with every passing second and it has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Good health to you all.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
ordered this dvd a few days ago, I suspect Im not going to enjoy what I see and will probably re visit some of my old self

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good one. Not sure how it would come up in a "seduction/DJ" context unless you want to interpret the ending a certain way. But nevertheless I'll second it, good movie.

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, that movie was depressing as sht. What the hell are you all watching?

[SPOILER ALERT]
This is NOT life. He married.... a h.s. chick... a PREGNANT h.s. chick... who fked with 25 guys... and the child wasn't even his!
[SPOILER ALERT END]

It should be in the DJ Bible
Hell. NO. It does not offer anything valuable. Except for maybe neg+compliment. That was the only part of the movie I enjoyed. Other than that. HELL. NO.