Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blow it inside or no?

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never came inside a woman's *****. My girl is on birth control and doesn't want kids at this moment. I know she has dated other guys that have blown inside her because she seemed a little perplexed I never have and said, "Well, I'm on birth control."
It's not a big deal, but I just want to know what others think about it. It's like a phobia. I still bang her sans condom, just don't let loose the juice.
I've banged a few women in the ass and didn't stop till I "O" faced, and that felt amazing.

Reaction score
best feeling in the world, and only the lucky ones get out of it without having unwanted babies or unwanted STD's.

Just because I was lucky, doesn't mean you will be........this is one of those questions that has no answer........because the pleasure is SO INTENSE, SO PERFECT......but then it hits you, and you are left with days and weeks of worrying, all up until the girl gets her period.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
best feeling in the world, and only the lucky ones get out of it without having unwanted babies or unwanted STD's.

Just because I was lucky, doesn't mean you will be........this is one of those questions that has no answer........because the pleasure is SO INTENSE, SO PERFECT......but then it hits you, and you are left with days and weeks of worrying, all up until the girl gets her period.
And then when you find out she's not pregnant THAT month... you both go out and celebrate with drinks and keep it doing it that way... and then more weeks pass by and you are worried again...

It's a great way to lose weight though.

If you barely know this girl THAT well, as in, you guys haven't been with each other too long... how can you be sure she's on the pill???

Just be careful. I'd rather be safe than feel that intense pleasure for 15 seconds.

So take heed in what RM is saying. Ultimately, you have to decide what you'd rather do for the sake of your own mental sanity.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with it, done it with a dozen chicks or so. The last chick I did it with said, "Most guys pull out before they come." I said, "I'm sure you don't want to have a kid with me, sweetheart." She was on depo-provera.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always cummed inside with LTRs (but of course, this is after knowing them very well and knowing they're on the pill). I will tell you, there is no other feeling like it in the world. Physically and psychologically. For both.

But something doesn't add up here: the girl doesn't want kids, is on birth control but is not opposed to you cumming inside? I would think that if she really doesn't want kids, not only would she be on birth control, she would insist on you using condom.

Even if you don't ejaculate inside, from the precum there is a small probability that she could get pregnant if the birth control fails and she ovulates that month...

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to concur on how awesome it is, but risky even if its with someone you trust.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blowing inside an orifice is always so much better than pulling out last minute. However, to me it doesn't matter whether that's her cooter, mouth or bum(then again, inside her ass is SO tight and warm).

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the best feeling... but is it worth it?

There is only one chick I have done that with, the rest I always used condoms.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So... What I've come to the conclusion of is the same thing everyone who posted came to the conclusion of. Lol.
It'd be lots of fun, I've blown in hand mouth and ass and I know how good those feel. She also said she isn't opposed to letting me blow in the back of her throat, but she was drunk then. Regardless I'm sure I'll make a deposit in her honey pot soon enough.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
I've done it plenty of times with a girlfriend on the pill. Sure, it's nice but you guys who say "it's the best feeling in the world" are crazy. It's not THAT great.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
It's not THAT great.
What's better beside achieving great success? - Okay, maybe I am a bit overboard with that lol

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Plinco said:
What's better beside achieving great success? - Okay, maybe I am a bit overboard with that lol

I've probably just gotten laid too much and it's not that great to me anymore.

Since I've been there and done that, I get more pleasure out of meeting a new hottie and plowing it for an hour even if I don't bust. I think that feels better than busting a raw nut.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the better feeling is to blow inside a woman's mouth, with her mouth closed, and she's swallowing all of it. Why? She has more control over her mouth. While you are orgasming, she'd keep sucking it up to the point you begged her to stop.

That, my friend, is the best feeling.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
the better feeling is to blow inside a woman's mouth, with her mouth closed, and she's swallowing all of it. Why? She has more control over her mouth. While you are orgasming, she'd keep sucking it up to the point you begged her to stop.

That, my friend, is the best feeling.

I agree. And then she looks up at you and does the GULP.

Reaction score
Have you seen her physically take the pill? If she gets pregnant, have you guys hammered out a plan?

My advice is a big NO. It's not worth those 10 seconds of pleasure. Especially if the evidence of BC is purely anecdotal.

This is your life man...the fact that she doesn't want kids but isn't insisting on a condom (or at least proving to you she is on the pill) puts a big red flag up.

Again...your life...you will be the one paying for the next 18 years and possibly ruining your ambitions for 10 seconds of pleasure.