Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blonde-haired women

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Why do blonde women get noticed alot more? It is wierd, I actually prefer brunettes I think, but blondes stand out and get noticed alot more? Do us men unconsciously associate blonde with being more healthy and youthful.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am naturally a brunette but now blond and the attention is tripled. I am think about going back to brunette. It's getting tiresome. I was very very blond though. I think because blondes are just more associated being sex kittens. think maryiln monroe, pamela anderson and the like although pam is a bit to sleezy in my opinion. For men though I never date blonded. I prefer brunettes. Tall dark and handsome and most women I know think the same?:confused:

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
dunno but i like women with long silky hair... color doesn't matter much.. :)
WhoAmI

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
ha ha...I am Tall, Dark and Handsome. Reason is the girl I was hanging with last night at the bar has a long mane of real light blonde hair and I am pretty sure every guy took notice.

As far a guys with blonde hair, I think Meditteranean women and Latina women love that look.

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes...As a guy I have blue eyes and when I used to bleach my hair out blonde and styled it all surfed out looking...it was incredible the amount of attention I was getting from spanish girls and darker skinned girls...they used to tell me its considered status down in South America to have blonde hair and blue eyes....I received more attention than I probably deserved but it did give me another perspective regarding looks and how some people behave.

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, I've neve been with a girl who wasn't blonde.
I just have a thing for blondes. I like long curly blonde hair but lately I've also liked women with short straight blonde hair.

NewMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny. I have blondish/brown hair, and green/blue eyes, and it seems I have less game with blonde women, only the darker ones.

Works fine for me :)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that if a woman has long, straight, shiny blonde hair, she will generally get a disproportionate amount of attention from men. Yellow is a bright color, and it attracts attention. But above all the lustre and shine of a mane of hair is what REALLY attracts men. It's a sign of good health and fertility.

I dunno about you guys, but if a chick has frizzy, straw-like blonde hair, I won't be turned on. I don't care WHAT color her hair is. :D

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For men though I never date blonded. I prefer brunettes
Yet again I'm screwed with you :). I have long, curly, blonde hair.

With women, I don't care what color the hair is, as long as it's long. Women with short hair tend to put fvcking loads of hairspray in it. Try running your fingers through that 5hit. Then when you & her wake up the next morning, her hair is sticking out like fvcking straw. You can't run your fingers through that 5hit either.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually ignore the blondes, and go straight for the brown haired ladies, has to be an unconscious fetish of mine :D

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
I think that if a woman has long, straight, shiny blonde hair, she will generally get a disproportionate amount of attention from men. Yellow is a bright color, and it attracts attention. But above all the lustre and shine of a mane of hair is what REALLY attracts men. It's a sign of good health and fertility.

I think you hit the nail on the head with that explanation. The chick I was with last night had the hair you described above and it did attract attention. Amazing what hair color can do for women. Of course, Brunettes I like just a much.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like shorter hair..a classic example is meg ryans hair..for some reason it just totally hooks me. Maybe because it can be funky and expressive i dunno.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pure genetics:

Why do we like blondes? Because they are more fertile.

On the chromosome, the gene that is responsible for white hair is very close to a gene that produces some hormone (forgot the name) responsible for fertility. Therefore blondes will have more of this hormone and more fertile. So during evolution the guys that chose blondes over brunettes survived better.

I try to look up the name of the hormone if anybody's interested...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vronski,

That's interesting. But then why is it that only 10% or so of caucasians are naturally blonde? Also, non-Caucasians make up 2/3 of the human population, and none of them are naturally blonde. What gives?

MaritimeForce

Banned
Reaction score
As a asian, more pacific islander than anything. but my story goes through my personal experience Ive noticed natural blonde chicks are drawn to me a lot more than any other chicks. I mean they are aggressive and crap in pursueing me at school at the bar...unbelievable but I get a laugh out of it.

Brownsugar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I happened to be watching a program on TV that actually touched on this topic,and it is very close to what Vronky stated. Men are attracted to blonde women because blonde shiny bright hair is a symbol of a health. Men as we all know are visual animals and therefore make decisions about who they find attractive much faster than do females. Not to say that brunettes and redheads don't get noticed but,blondes actually stand out as much more desirable for reproductive (visual) traits. Then again she can be the strangest nut-job so don't give in to your primal urges too early...Damn these genes;)

Reaction score
well as the saying goes " blondes have more fun" its because they are seen in society as the ho's that give it up easier.

havent you guys noticed on mexican and south american soap operas that latin women usually change their hair color to some shade of blonde to some extent to attract the male audience and to give latin women a sense of stereotype to look up to . in the world blondes are looked upon as a sexual object more often as brunettes or red headed or dark haired women .

i personally wouldnt mind f ing a blonde but definetly not consider them for marriage material because they are the most liberal i prefer more down to earth women.

LATEZ!!!!

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One arguement about men prefering blondes is that it signifies youth, alot of girls who are naturally blonde lose it by the age of thirteen. But then I can't understand the logic in this arguement as in some cultures women are never naturally blonde, black women and the majority of latin women e.t.c.

I think it is more to do with the media image that blondes are easier, and brunettes are serious. The saying is have fun with blondes and marry a brunette. Although a lot of dark haired women can be femme fatals. Marlyin Munore, Diana Dors and Bridgette Bardo were famous blond bombshells, who all happened to be naturally brunette. Brunettes gave blondes a bad name.

From my point of view I can't judge as Blondes or Brunettes as the most attractive, both can be equally stunning. Although I'm quite happy being brunette as we have the advantage of aging better.

So the arugement about blondes is that is it biological or social. I think blondes are still more popular, but not as strong as they once were in the sixities. I don't read many stories of guys begging their girlfriends to go blond, this use to happen in the sixities. Many men now a days who are white are going for Japanese looking women.

My opinion is that I think most men do not care about hair colour, it is more about having the look. Women often have more of an issue with hair colour, alot don't like blonds and won't even look at guys with ginger hair.