Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blonde-haired women

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind that in Africa, children also drop dead like flies. You need to pop out a good dozen just to make sure that 4-5 survive to care for you when you have marbles rolling around upstairs.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and don't forget that any women over the age of 12 maybe is not entirely, a natural blonde. Or any natural anything for that matter. LOL. Sure you have your albinos who are white blonde... but trust me.. most women who are blond, even the Swedes do SOMETHING to enhance the blonde. In fact, I bet most men wouldn't really know for SURE if a women died her hair or not. Including red heads.

Red is one of the most difficult colors to upkeep if it's unatural and even when it's real.. Blonde, red, brunette or blonde....Undertones or base.. all women do SOMETHING to their hair. I would say easily 85% if not higher at least highlight theirs.

Just a thought. And that goes for even if the carpet matches the drapes:) Men on the ohter hand. As women age or even late 20's find nothing sexier than salt and pepper hair.. YUM!!!!! You men have it so easy. You can gain weight, lose your hair and have it grey all over and still be hot as hell. And more than ever you are now into fashion, highlights and taking care of yourself.. Lord help us and thank god.. We likes:)

Sigh..still a woman has to keep up a lot more. Luckily, I am in the biz but still ain't easy. I have been dark, blonde never red but find when I am blonde men are wayyyy more after me.. Go figure. Maybe b/c there is a high latin pop. here? Dunno but whatever works. Only my hairdresser knows for sure.

LOL:)

booty-naughtyness-spur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
carpet matching the drapes, eh? what if they have hard wood floors? and i would say that maybe 50% of women enhance their color somehow, but not 85%...

coloring your hair actually strips it and fries the hair follicle. it's hard to find a woman with chemically bleached blonde hair that has a nice healthy shine to it. like someone mentioned, you have to condition the living blazes out of it weekly to keep it from breaking off!

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey paly, that was ME....And right now I am very blond with some low lights and yup, I condition the heck outta it in order to keep it nice. But it's also rather short. Long story, I miss my long hair but as a blond even short.. I have noticed a big difference in the level of attraction. Still I miss my long hair and am trying to grow it back out.. If only you guys had that problem.. GRRRR. Honestly, I look better in short hair as it shows off my neck. And even long, I am no pantene girl. Still I miss it. I know most men like it long and flowing. Sigh.. Oh well, have to work what little I got man. But yeah, I agrees with ya! Better to have short and healthy than straw and fried any Day! As for men, women don't really care as much as you think. ALthough I don't go for long haired men. Too hippie for me. I like mine nice and clean cut on the outside and a monster in bed on the inside.. LOL!

Still over the years, this blond color has gotten me a lot much more attention. I thought for sure my natural with very dark hair and such blue eyes would be a winner but go figure. Might be where I live. Dunno.

Whatever floats your boat!

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tamales
Still over the years, this blond color has gotten me a lot much more attention. I thought for sure my natural with very dark hair and such blue eyes would be a winner but go figure. Might be where I live. Dunno.

Whatever floats your boat!
I actually find bleached blondes (but not naturals) a turnoff. Maybe cos every one I've run into has an IQ less than about 70.

But hey Tamales, dark hair and blue eyes really get me going! You wouldn't happen to have a younger sister or niece with that coloring, now would you? ;)

BGMan

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan
I actually find bleached blondes (but not naturals) a turnoff. Maybe cos every one I've run into has an IQ less than about 70.

But hey Tamales, dark hair and blue eyes really get me going! You wouldn't happen to have a younger sister or niece with that coloring, now would you? ;)

BGMan

I absolutely agree BG man, natural blondes...yummy, but not dyed. I laugh to myself when I see these Latina or darker girls try and go blonde,,,they look stupid. As for the dark hair and light eyes thing on a woman, I AGREE. Brown hair and blue-green eyes is a sexy and good-looking combo....I guess it is the because they contrast one another. I noticed and read if you have these qualities as a man, YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS...since alot of women love light eyes, but are not that fond of light hair on guys (blonde)

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like everyone, I try and do the best I can do. My one X loves it long and dark and many of my guy friends say keep it short and blond, looks more natural. WHo the **** cares.

I will always be changing and for now all I can do is try and grow it out. For now I am trying both. Dark roots and lighter ends but an overall natural look. Sure:rolleyes:

Talk to me in a year although I must say I do like it short on me. So much easier and my features tend to stand out more. A lot of people have said I look like Audrey Hepburn. If only men today thought she was hot? Whatever.. I agree.. I should grow it.. But the older you get the harder it is to have very long hair. If you can pull it off short and still be semi hot you're very lucky:) Dunno but open for suggestions. Well not really on here. You guys are harsh. LOL..

Who cares.. But yeah, I miss my dark long hair. Sigh.. Oh well. but blondes do have a ton of fun. Even with short hair. Who knows maybe next time I'll go red. Never been red before but I hear that men who like red heads are hot in bed:)