Blog

JoesphBrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys so Im starting to get serious about this self improvement so I though i'd start a blog to post about my progress.

http://newjoey.weebly.com/

Feel free to check it out in all honesty it sucks right now I'm just getting started and plan to figure it out as I go along (just like with women ;) )

Feel free to leave comments with any advice/feedback you have and ways I can improve my blog or my DJing skills.

-Joey Brown

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up and stay true to your goals. Every decision you make ask yourself if you'd be proud of it a year down the line. Good luck

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are the blog posting will stop after a few posts, that what happens with most people.

JoesphBrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Chances are the blog posting will stop after a few posts, that what happens with most people.
Very true and entirely possible. However Since I find myself keep quitting I feel if I put my progress in a public place I will be more motivated to

1) Actually keep up with it

2) Go out and push myself to have some cool stuff to write about

It may or may not work but I'm commiting to posting.

Maze

Reaction score
Hey Joseph! Sweet. I'll check it out. You ever thought about just purchasing a domain or did you want to start out with weebly?

JoesphBrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
New post. Week in review check it out :)

Any moderators reading this I just wanna make sure it's cool that I am promoting my journal. I didn't read the policys when I signed up (Who does ;) )
I see other guys writing journals on here I just feel likes its more personal and I can customize it better off the site.

B

BlueAlpha1

JoesphBrown said:
New post. Week in review check it out :)

Any moderators reading this I just wanna make sure it's cool that I am promoting my journal. I didn't read the policys when I signed up (Who does ;) )
I see other guys writing journals on here I just feel likes its more personal and I can customize it better off the site.
Good luck man. I'm going to check your stuff out and would encourage you to check mine. I started mine in October, 2014 and have obtained views from over 60 countries. Published an e-book on Amazon in March and have only gained steam

7 months and still going.

JoesphBrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlueAlpha1 said:
Good luck man. I'm going to check your stuff out and would encourage you to check mine. I started mine in October, 2014 and have obtained views from over 60 countries. Published an e-book on Amazon in March and have only gained steam

7 months and still going.
Thats sweet man I sent you a PM maybe we can bounce Ideas back and forth.

Also I have a new post. I'm still a bad writer and I feel like my writing is kind of awkward. I'm working on finding my style and I can feel it coming