Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blocked by this girl after I tell her calmly I think we on different journeys and good luck

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you're right, but I don't think it was a good idea to tell her that. In fact, I don't think it was a good idea to even talk about this subject. All of this online chit chat with women is a waste of time. You should have just arranged a time and place to meet up and kept the talk to a minimum.

Women are always happy to chat and tell anyone who will listen their problems, but why would you want to waste your time talking to a girl that might not even meet up? It's not as if you really give a sheet about her issues, is it?
We’ll I didn’t, and if you read it you’d see I tried to deflect and diffuse the subject a few times hoping she’d take the hint.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all the responses you've received. She seemed down for stuff and like @Barrister said, you sabotaged yourself. Not only you overextended the interaction, but to make things worse, you did it by asking about her last relationship aka ex. Why would you do that?

When it comes to interacting with females, less is more. They want simplicity and someone that will take charge/lead.

So you agreed on the time and the activity, in this case, driving, you said I will drive, she said cool, then you say right on, pick you up then. Bye.

Getting a date these dates, you gotta treat it like robbing a bank, you get in there get the job done as fast as possible and then you bounce. Let her wonder who you are, and have her imagine what you are about until you meet up in person.

Modern Man Advice
K well to be fair, asking about the last relationship has worked for me in the past. But I will test this new method from now on

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We’ll I didn’t, and if you read it you’d see I tried to deflect and diffuse the subject a few times hoping she’d take the hint.
You seem like an argumentative person. Maybe that's the problem. You chit chatted with this girl for ages, then when she told you her problems you said she was "petty" and "triggered". Like I said, I'm not surprised she blocked you.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem like an argumentative person. Maybe that's the problem. You chit chatted with this girl for ages, then when she told you her problems you said she was "petty" and "triggered". Like I said, I'm not surprised she blocked you.
I’m not argumentative unless I need to be. I won’t agree with you just to ease your psyche, and I won’t let a girl be petty just because she has a pvssy

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Again, I was only chit chatting because you guys suggested I be more conversational. Idiot advice. Every time I take your guys advice I get these results then You magically claim I should be doing what I was already doing.
No...you need to work on your conversational skills. The Convo you had was like a 2/10. Noone can help you figure out how to be interesting, exciting and talk about things that will make them interested and excited about meeting up with you. That's what you need to figure out.

Or decide you don't want to and simply put a very low ceiling on your results.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’m not argumentative unless I need to be. I won’t agree with you just to ease your psyche, and I won’t let a girl be petty just because she has a pvssy
This comes across as lacking social tact. Your goal is to meet up with this chick not get in an argument with her. Congrats, you won. Where did that get you?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. But you missed the point. Arguing we me or with women isn't going to get you where you want to go. You wanted to bang this girl, not teach her philosophy.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. But you missed the point. Arguing we me or with women isn't going to get you where you want to go. You wanted to bang this girl, not teach her philosophy.
I gotta stand for something. Can’t be too agreeable. In the past I’ve had that problem. Am i overcompensating? Maybe. But it’s better than being pushed around

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta stand for something. Can’t be too agreeable. In the past I’ve had that problem. Am i overcompensating? Maybe. But it’s better than being pushed around
It's not about being pushed around. Neither I nor the girl were trying to push you around. I was actually trying to give you some helpful advice.

The thing is, you can disagree with someone without having to throw it in their face. If you do, you're just going to pisss people off and women are going to run away because they don't like confrontation. If it's a girl you've never even met, it's almost certain that she'll just block you or stop replying.

If someone is attacking you, then yes you should defend yourself. But she wasn't attacking you and there was no need to start insulting her. You can disagree with her, sure, but you don't need to put her down.

Personally, I'd have avoided the chit chat and set up a date. If I didn't agree with what she was saying about her ex, I would just keep it to myself. But again, I wouldn't want to talk about any of that with a girl over text anyway.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about being pushed around. Neither I nor the girl were trying to push you around. I was actually trying to give you some helpful advice.

The thing is, you can disagree with someone without having to throw it in their face. If you do, you're just going to pisss people off and women are going to run away because they don't like confrontation. If it's a girl you've never even met, it's almost certain that she'll just block you or stop replying.

If someone is attacking you, then yes you should defend yourself. But she wasn't attacking you and there was no need to start insulting her. You can disagree with her, sure, but you don't need to put her down.

Personally, I'd have avoided the chit chat and set up a date. If I didn't agree with what she was saying about her ex, I would just keep it to myself. But again, I wouldn't want to talk about any of that with a girl over text anyway.
OK, well I still think it’s petty. The fact that I can tell that to her I think anyways shows abundance mentality, that I didn’t care what she thought of me, that I wasn’t afraid to lose her, all the supposedly good things. There have been women that get beaten up physically by the guys and they still worship him, I’m pretty sure I can tell her what I think about her and still be a “alpha male”.

Besides that, if she’s that petty, she’s gonna be that petty all the way down the line.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, well I still think it’s petty. The fact that I can tell that to her I think anyways shows abundance mentality, that I didn’t care what she thought of me, that I wasn’t afraid to lose her, all the supposedly good things. There have been women that get beaten up physically by the guys and they still worship him, I’m pretty sure I can tell her what I think about her and still be a “alpha male”.

Besides that, if she’s that petty, she’s gonna be that petty all the way down the line.
Yeah, but the point isn't whether or not she's petty. The point is whether or not you got laid. Whether you think she's petty or not, you could have handled the situation a lot better.

And if you had abundance mentality then you wouldn't care if she blocked you.

I think that to try to prove how "alpha" you are you're actually just scaring women away.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but the point isn't whether or not she's petty. The point is whether or not you got laid. Whether you think she's petty or not, you could have handled the situation a lot better.

And if you had abundance mentality then you wouldn't care if she blocked you.

I think that to try to prove how "alpha" you are you're actually just scaring women away.
I’m not trying to prove anything. I just brought it up. You and others like you are the ones who are putting words and intentions into my posts. The purpose of this was to rant against the idiotic advice I’m getting here yet you and others like you are jumping from one conclusion to another. I’m blocking you because I see you’re just trying to bait me

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not trying to prove anything. I just brought it up. You and others like you are the ones who are putting words and intentions into my posts. The purpose of this was to rant against the idiotic advice I’m getting here yet you and others like you are jumping from one conclusion to another. I’m blocking you because I see you’re just trying to bait me
You can't help people like this. He must have read somewhere that being argumentative is "alpha", but instead of getting girls he sends them running for the hills.

Then he comes here asking for advice and when people give it to him he gets into a temper tantrum and runs away.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This pattern runs here on the forum from time to time. There is absolutely no helping this guy. He got tremendously valuable advice in this thread, but he is entirely unable to learn because his ego is standing in the way. He cannot fathom that it is one thing to hear advice, and another thing to use it with nuance and calibration.

It’s like telling someone that driving to the store is easier and more effective than walking, and he blames you and your advice because on the way he got into an accident.

OP, here’s a hint, which you will not accept but others reading this thread will: Women say stupid and ridiculous things on the regular. If they directly disrespect you, then it’s appropriate to put them in their place. If they just rattle on about random things and feelings as they are prone to do, it’s up to you to change the subject matter in a firm but playful manner.

Woman is the stormy ocean, with waves crashing to and fro. Man is the rocky shoreline which contains the woman and provides her with form and substance. Water without a container spreads out to infinite thinness and evaporates. But water also conforms to the shape of any container.

What the OP needs to do is to examine his own execution of the advice he gets here instead of simply decrying its effectiveness due to his own clumsy handling.

Reactions: RBK

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This pattern runs here on the forum from time to time. There is absolutely no helping this guy. He got tremendously valuable advice in this thread, but he is entirely unable to learn because his ego is standing in the way. He cannot fathom that it is one thing to hear advice, and another thing to use it with nuance and calibration.

It’s like telling someone that driving to the store is easier and more effective than walking, and he blames you and your advice because on the way he got into an accident.

OP, here’s a hint, which you will not accept but others reading this thread will: Women say stupid and ridiculous things on the regular. If they directly disrespect you, then it’s appropriate to put them in their place. If they just rattle on about random things and feelings as they are prone to do, it’s up to you to change the subject matter in a firm but playful manner.

Woman is the stormy ocean, with waves crashing to and fro. Man is the rocky shoreline which contains the woman and provides her with form and substance. Water without a container spreads out to infinite thinness and evaporates. But water also conforms to the shape of any container.

What the OP needs to do is to examine his own execution of the advice he gets here instead of simply decrying its effectiveness due to his own clumsy handling.
Yeah because when I accepted the advice from spikeanut I was just being egotistic.

The fact is I regularly try new things and am completely open to advice, it’s people like you that can’t handle the reality

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah because when I accepted the advice from spikeanut I was just being egotistic.

The fact is I regularly try new things and am completely open to advice, it’s people like you that can’t handle the reality
It’s people like me who started out as a clueless loser and by applying the advice on this site, became successful in life and with women to the point of finding and marrying a remarkably beautiful, submissive woman who lives to assist me in every aspect of life.

That’s the reality I’m “handling”.

The difference between you and me is that I fully realized and admitted I was clueless and I decided to mine the gold here and straighten myself out.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s people like me who started out as a clueless loser and by applying the advice on this site, became successful in life and with women to the point of finding and marrying a remarkably beautiful, submissive woman who lives to assist me in every aspect of life.

That’s the reality I’m “handling”.

The difference between you and me is that I fully realized and admitted I was clueless and I decided to mine the gold here and straighten myself out.
I was like that once. I tried the advice for years. It doesn’t work.

I finally developed my own method that does work, then when I come here to “up my game” all my results magically disappear and I’m more incel than I was before!

It’s not a coincidence. I’m about ready to leave forever but I’m baffled and it’s bothering me how this stuff is supposed to work yet for me it magically doesn’t. I remember years ago on a pick up forum one of the members responded to a field report I had where I was at a girls house and he said “for any other guy this would have been a lay but not for you”

I honestly think this pua stuff gets in my way. But I also want better results so I have to suffer the interim learning curve. But it’s difficult when you know you can seduce and lay women relatively easily one way but an entire forum is telling you that’s wrong and to do it another way.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, have you considered that the problem is your execution of sound principles and not the principles themselves?

And second, if you have other ways that work for you, why not just stick with what works?

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Agree 100%. Good post.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, have you considered that the problem is your execution of sound principles and not the principles themselves?

And second, if you have other ways that work for you, why not just stick with what works?
Yes and if my form is off I don’t know how to fix it.

As for the second, I already answered that: I’m trying to improve my results. But when the solution presented is so foreign and obviously not working what can I do? I WANT to but it’s just not working. It’s frustrating beyond belief