Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blocked by this girl after I tell her calmly I think we on different journeys and good luck

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do t have the last posts, but it’s clear to me this girl was either looking for an argument or trying to manipulate hard core. Stand by for all pics as this forum doesn’t let me post more than three at a time

Attachments

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure what i just read haha. Seems like you could have banged her though. You must be looking for something semi serious i suppose. Or maybe just trying to cut off the crazies from the get go i suppose. All i saw though was that her ex refused to let her drive her own car. Am i missing something?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure what i just read haha. Seems like you could have banged her though. You must be looking for something semi serious i suppose. Or maybe just trying to cut off the crazies from the get go i suppose. All i saw though was that her ex refused to let her drive her own car. Am i missing something?
Yeah later on she claimed it was abuse because he drove at high speeds. I didn’t save all the pictures before she blocked me.

How could I bang her when she starts making it serious and won’t back down about something trivial?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah later on she claimed it was abuse because he drove at high speeds. I didn’t save all the pictures before she blocked me.

How could I bang her when she starts making it serious and won’t back down about something trivial?

Best to not talk about exes in general or just divert to different topic. I would have just said well that is your ex this is me. We can take turns driving in tge future. Then just go on the date and pump n dump her.

Because the "abusive ex" line is always a MAJOR red flag that i actually just recently ignored.

Sounds like you saved yourself some headaches though. That victim mindset she just displayed is a huge red flag though. I will never give another girl the time of day who says she was in an "abusive relationship."

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best to not talk about exes in general or just divert to different topic. I would have just said well that is your ex this is me. We can take turns driving in tge future. Then just go on the date and pump n dump her.

Because the "abusive ex" line is always a MAJOR red flag that i actually just recently ignored.

Sounds like you saved yourself some headaches though. That victim mindset she just displayed is a huge red flag though. I will never give another girl the time of day who says she was in an "abusive relationship."
Yeah that’s what I figured because I remember reading it here. Probably
Your post. Thank you for the insight

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had this in the bag and sealed until you mentioned her ex again, just cut it off the second you set the date.

You are struggling with differentiating yourself from her exes, you feel limited by her mistakes and the mistakes of other men, so instead of calling her petty or asking about her trust issues, just say hey, all I need from you is a clean slate and you'll get the same from me, but only bring this up if she is being defensive, this girl out up little resistance to the idea of meeting so there is no need to even say anything, just allow her to spin, don't limit her imagination if it isn't necessary

A plate can't spin without space

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much chit chat, next time just go for the meetup asap. She clearly had interest in you.
Yeah I know but I keep listening to advice on this forum about how I need to be conversational.

@CAPSLOCK BANDIT i felt she kept bringing it up. I tried to shrug it off a few times in there but she kept bringing it up.

Also, I don’t want to qualify myself to her by trying to be better than her ex. Imo that’s like the nice guy trying to show a girl he’s better than her jerk ex.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I know but I keep listening to advice on this forum about how I need to be conversational.
I've been in your shoes and talked my way out of poosey many times due to my horrible text game.

Leave the conversation for the date

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had this but you sabotaged yourself. You are over-texting for one. Prior to a 1st date only respond to her texts once you have the date in place. Second, as everyone else pointed out, never discuss exes - yours or hers. Instant mood killer. Last, you seem to volunteer information about yourself for no reason. In early-stage dating, mystery is your friend. Just let her talk/text and volunteer nothing about yourself. If she asks, keep it as brief and with as a little info as possible.

Good luck.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you took it too seriously when she mentioned the driving thing. You should’ve just gone along with it and not have worried about it.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in your shoes and talked my way out of poosey many times due to my horrible text game.

Leave the conversation for the date
Yeah that’s what I’ve been saying all along too.

@Barrister but what am I supposed to do? Just ignore her? She was talking, I was replying

@jaymbrs yeah but I can’t tell how to do it tactfully. If she’s being serious it could become inflammatory hence why I asked her if she was serious because I thought of joking with her about it too

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@CAPSLOCK BANDIT i felt she kept bringing it up. I tried to shrug it off a few times in there but she kept bringing it up.

Also, I don’t want to qualify myself to her by trying to be better than her ex. Imo that’s like the nice guy trying to show a girl he’s better than her jerk ex.
The second she starts offering you bits of her past in honesty, you have to assume you are the rebound guy or just fling IMO, the truth never comes this easy

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So? What can I do with this information?
When you see it next time, you know your most likely a rebound and don't bother asking if you are or not because they won't be honest with you and if they are honest then you are low value to them.

By not labeling you a rebound immediately, she's leaving the door open for potentially something more, but the more honest she becomes, the more appealing a new guy who doesn't know anything becomes.

Her truth is simply her narrative and it changes between men