Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is that you dont really mind that degenerate mess made of reverse racism, feminism, lgtbtxutnve stuff that you can find in pigsties like the self controlled area in seattle.
I don't have information about Seattle so I can't really comment about what is going on in Seattle.

As I've said before, just go on the Amnesty USA/International website if you the term BLM is confusing the issues. If they endorse BLM human rights goals, and they are apolitical organization, then I don't see what your problem is. At this point you should be referencing Amnesty International rather than just talking about BLM. I don't get why people are attacking an organization that a reputable organization devoted to eradicating human rights abuses globally is endorsing.

I could agree with the first issue with feminism, but again, police hurt Black women. Black women are not exempt from police brutality or rape in jail by prison guards. So, yeah, feminists should be allowed in Black lives movements as so far as you have pervert police groping Black women all the time. In fact, a white cop was convicted and sent to jail for raping Black woman while on duty - think his name was Daniel Holtzclaw, he preyed on Black women and systemic racism, and ended up going to jail for 263 years. Then you had the white police officers that groped the Black woman at Waffle house when trying to arrest her because she asked about utensiles.

Make no mistake. Police do not spare Black women. They can just do a cavity search for drugs and grope them right?

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u r a cop, who is patrolling a hood, you cross paths with 2 men...

One who walks, talks and displays mannerisms akin to Denzel Washington.

And the other is well, a normal hoodie.

A human being will automatically profile another, that's a given.

How would you or anyone here profile the example I mentioned above?
They profile both. Denzel is still getting pulled over more frequently than Brad Pitt.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. And that’s irrelevant in the face of a racist cop. The issue is the cop, that’s what you fail to admit.
for that statement I hope you at least saw that happen or are black, did you ever saw that happen or are just parroting what you was told?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for that statement I hope you at least saw that happen or are black, did you ever saw that happen or are just parroting what you was told?
It has happened to me in multiple states. A bald shorter lighter skinned black dude dressed in business attire. People on this forum have seen my pictures. I’m the opposite of a “hoodie.”

Why do you insist that racists cops give a damn about how “respectable” a black guy is?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. And that’s irrelevant in the face of a racist cop. The issue is the cop, that’s what you fail to admit.
In all seriousness, If I'm a policeman, I'll pull over a black man who dress up, walks and talks like a hoodie.

Because the probability of him being up to no good is high.

Is that racist to you ? I don't care.

To me, that's pure probability.

And furthermore, I'd encourage more policemen to stop and frisk and harass those hoodie from morning to midnight.

Why? Because it will keep the neighbourhood safe and people can walk abt safely.

Is that racist? I also don't care.

As long as I get to keep decent people free to go about their lives and that's what I will tell any cop to do.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all seriousness, If I'm a policeman, I'll pull over a black man who dress up, walks and talks like a hoodie.

Because the probability of him being up to no good is high.

Is that racist you ? I don't care.

To me, that's pure probability.

And furthermore, I'd encourage more policemen to stop and frisk and harass those hoodie from morning to midnight.

Why? Because it will keep the neighbourhood safe and people can walk abt safely.

Is that racist? I also don't care.

As long as I get to keep decent people free to go about their lives and that's what I will tell any cop to do.
That’s a direct violation of the US constitution. And yes it is racist. We don’t expect you to know the ins and outs of our constitution but our own police should. That’s why BLM exists.

Stop violating the rights of black people.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That’s a direct violation of the US constitution. And yes it is racist. We don’t expect you to know the ins and outs of our constitution but our own police should. That’s why BLM exists.

Stop violating the rights of black people.
If it keeps the vast majority of blacks safe and can sleep well at night, you have my permission to even call me a tyrant.

Stop enabling violence in the name of racism.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let them defund the police the ensuring chaos will cause "white flight" the cities will either go under or the new police force will be even more totalitarian. I don't see the black community fixing itself while it continues to blame others. If the cities get left in shambles the black communities will move out and gentrification can began and the cycle will keep repeating itself ad nauseam until the hispanic population becomes majority and takes over.

When that happens watch out, we already have examples like Brazil and Colombia.

Edit: In the end white people will just walk away and go after what is better for themselves and their family.

nhj9kxvvqvg41.png

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There is no excuse reason or justification for the police to violate the US constitution.
To save a community or the majority from the sins of a few - that's the justification.

How abt the constitutional rights of decent black people in the hood?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blacks are being exploited by jews, satanists and masons to destabilize and ultimately destroy the western world.
Meanwhile, those same groups are in africa testing vaccines lol.
You couldn't even make this sh-t up.
I've heard of one of the exploiters, but to hear the other parts of it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, my mother, who is Black, is against BLM and is fed up with them because the Blacks in Chicago are not respecting Black lives. I'm now arguing with her. My White dad wants to hear of nothing about this and just gets irritated. I'm keep referencing Amnesty International is against state repression, but they just upset with whats going on in Chicago.

Please let me know how I can convince my mother that BLM is rational if Blacks don't value their own lives in Chicago? I've tried talking to her and she thinks I'm just crazy. She says the organization is like BS because the police killings are a drop in the bucket compared to Black and Black murder. I mean police don't mow down grieving Blacks at funerals, yet, right, so they are not that bad compared to Black gangsters who do?

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, my mother, who is Black, is against BLM and is fed up with them because the Blacks in Chicago are not respecting Black lives. I'm now arguing with her. My White dad wants to hear of nothing about this and just gets irritated. I'm keep referencing Amnesty International is against state repression, but they just upset with whats going on in Chicago.

Please let me know how I can convince my mother that BLM is rational if Blacks don't value their own lives in Chicago? I've tried talking to her and she thinks I'm just crazy. She says the organization is like BS because the police killings are a drop in the bucket compared to Black and Black murder. I mean police don't mow down grieving Blacks at funerals, yet, right, so they are not that bad compared to Black gangsters who do?
Your mother sounds like a sensible woman, I understand now why your dad married her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, my mother, who is Black, is against BLM and is fed up with them because the Blacks in Chicago are not respecting Black lives.
You should listen to your mother, she has the wisdom that comes with life experience. BLM is a despicable organization. I'm not sure where BLM ends and Antifa begins. At the very least, the BLM protesters are providing cover for the anarchists who are attacking the police, the Feds, and the US government and way of life in general. At the very least, but more likely they are in on it. My guess is we are going to see more organized attacks on the police and the Feds. You might think that is justified and great, but if so that is where we are going to have to agree to disagree.

I'm surprised we haven't see an incident where law enforcement forces just open up and fire on some of these lunatics in the crowd. I bet some of the organizers would love to see this happen, it's like they're trying to goad them into doing it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

With all due respect, your mother has bought into right wing propaganda. "Black on black" violence is simply a talking point. There is no such thing. Ask her why they never talk about "white on white" violence (also known as mass shootings) or "Asian on Asian" violence. Violent crime happens among all races, and due to decades of residential segregation in the United States, most people simply live amongst their own race.

"Black on black violence" has nothing to do with state-sanctioned violence. They are completely different issues. We expect the police to protect and serve the community - all communities. If police aren't held to a higher standard than low life, impoverished gangbangers I don't know what kind of society we are living in.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised we haven't see an incident where law enforcement forces just open up and fire on some of these lunatics in the crowd. I bet some of the organizers would love to see this happen, it's like they're trying to goad them into doing it.
That's one nice massacre fantasy. The Feds, under direct orders from Trump, are conducting a military occupation of American cities to scare white people into voting for his re-election. But if you want this country to completely succumb to economic and societal collapse at the hands of COVID-19 just to fulfill that massacre fetish, that's your decision.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
BLM is run by a crazy jew feminist communist.
Blacks have always been the puppets of Jews in western countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.