Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If they are attacking the janitors, I will not support them either. If they actually want to sit down and solve the problem as to why the planes are falling from the sky, I will listen. In any case, I doubt if defunding the airlines is going to keep the planes flying any better.
When people are angry, mob mentality takes over - I'm certain that American Airlines knows this well, hence their high standards.

American Airlines knows they serve the public, sells their services to the public and because of that they ensure the highest standards for their pilots.

My point is, since the police is in the same line of service, how is it that American Airlines pilots can do their jobs whilst American policemen can't?

You can't go around to say its 1 bad apple or 2 bad apples or 3 bad apples, there's probably hundreds of bad apples in the police force, if it's American Airlines, they probably be closed long ago, ain't no one will fly on any of their planes.

In American Airlines, they won't even tolerate 1 singular bad apple because people must have faith in the capabilites of their pilots.

It is that simple.

And phulease don't give excuses that only works for dumb people, there are other highly intelligent people reading ur words too.

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure; I'll try;

All ppl usually want two things when they come of age. the need to be great(status, power,..) and sex. we can get both from crime, it can even be a shortcut to those(we already know the details of that?) the frustration is wanting to do more (be great), but sprinkle in the want for sex. the second one can twist the hell out of the first one... Unless chance is on our side, it requires that a man teach another man the ways, at some point, it becomes clear how to self teach, but in the beginning no. the shortcut looks attractive, especially at a young age. someone has to teach that there is a better way. It doesn't happen and the result is men that don't have a pattern to follow.
In 2015, 77% of Black babies were born to unmarried mothers.

Lota of apha males doing pump n dump.... ????

seriously this is the root issue; IMHO.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In American Airlines, they won't even tolerate 1 singular bad apple because people must have faith in the capabilites of their pilots.
I'm frequently amazed at how few air accidents we actually have. Of course being a pilot is a well paid, high status job, and a career that pilots are passionate about. Many police officers are passionate about their jobs, but it is a lower middle class position for the most part.

Also, the job is challenging in ways very different from piloting an airplane. If pilots had to fly planes while being punched in the face and hit with broom handles, they might have a very different outcome. A few years of the kind of disrespect some of these inner city cops face on a daily basis, and it's no wonder some of them snap or become overly callus. And of course, some are just @ssholes. I'm sure there are @sshole pilots too, but it probably isn't as likely to come into play when flying a plane.

In any case, I agree there should be higher standards for police officers, and bad cops need to be rooted out. And a more service based focus as opposed to merely making arrests. But I don't think that is going to be accomplished by defunding

Crime perpetuates poverty, not the other way around. Crime isn't "the only option left to the poor."
Crime certainly doesn't help the situation. Raising children with criminals as role models is not likely to end well. Nor will teaching children to hate the country, or teaching them that they have no hope for opportunity.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

the root/root of this problem is gender relations. atopic this forum is famous for. Asians seem to get it better; fewer kids without family and higher average incomes than caucasian on average if within the USA. There is a correlation... Initially, the Chinese working on the railroads was not much better than slavery. Asians now almost always as a group are ahead of Caucasians for income. they take care of there own families. Caucasians as a group used to do that better than they do now; before FEMINISM... and other gender issues.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
the root/root of this problem is gender relations. atopic this forum is famous for. Asians seem to get it better; fewer kids without family and higher average incomes than caucasian on average if within the USA. There is a correlation... Initially, the Chinese working on the railroads was not much better than slavery. Asians now almost always as a group are ahead of Caucasians for income. they take care of there own families. Caucasians as a group used to do that better than they do now; before FEMINISM... and other gender issues.
I have a question, is it hard for American blacks to seek employment or educational opportunities in America?

And this is an aside to @EyeBRollin,

Why are current African immigrants doing well in America whilst native born blacks aren't as well off?

What's the difference?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question, is it hard for American blacks to seek employment or educational opportunities in America?
No; not any harder than it was for me as a Caucasian. I did University at night... and onboard ships. It can be done. The difference is that found/was found by ppl that helped me to learn. The US has tax-funded schools until university; for the exact reasons as this. I know ppl that worked in inner-city high schools, the kids from the broken families made the places not safe. The teaching was presented, but no leadership at home to get them to study.

employment; if someone wants to work there is work. not starting at 100k year; starting at enough to barely live on just like I did.

it is not perfect, but it is not perfect for anyone.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No; not any harder than it was for me as a Caucasian. I did University at night... and onboard ships. It can be done. The difference is that found/was found by ppl that helped me to learn. The US has tax-funded schools until university; for the exact reasons as this. I know ppl that worked in inner-city high schools, the kids from the broken families made the places not safe. The teaching was presented, but no leadership at home to get them to study.

employment; if someone wants to work there is work. not starting at 100k year; starting at enough to barely live on just like I did.

Then its a American black cultural problem which infects their mindset.

They should get rid of it and not demand more benefits as it would make things more worse for them as a whole.

A pampered community would not be innovative nor competitive thus ending up as incompetent.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...es-executives-pushed-diversity-inclusion.html

Red Bull has fired two top executives in the US who had lobbied for more diversity in the company and were blamed for the leak of a letter that criticized its 'public silence' on Black Lives Matter.

North America chief executive Stefan Kozak and North America president and chief marketing officer Amy Taylor were let go, the energy drink company said Tuesday.

While Red Bull employees in the US have been pressing for the company to be more vocal about racism, Red Bull's billionaire CEO Dietrich Mateschitz is a Donald Trump admirer who has spoken out against 'political correctness'.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And this is an aside to @EyeBRollin,

Why are current African immigrants doing well in America whilst native born blacks aren't as well off?

What's the difference?
This is true of all immigrants not just black immigrants. If you look closer the longer someone is in the United States the worse off they do relative to their parents. The problem is American culture as a whole.

This is 100% wrong. The zip code one grew up in is predictive of their success in US life. There always that one exception but you fail to accept this discussion is using whole sets of data not outliers.

Then its a American black cultural problem which infects their mindset.

They should get rid of it and not demand more benefits as it would make things more worse for them as a whole.

A pampered community would not be innovative nor competitive thus ending up as incompetent.
Ahh, the racism always surfaces. “The problem is blacks.”

Even more egregious is your idea of cutting off resources for the poor. Southern states have been doing that for decades; welfare work requirements, stripping unionization, refusing to raise the minimum wage.

The result? They’re the poorest states in the USA.

Making the poor even poorer does not work.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is true of all immigrants not just black immigrants. If you look closer the longer someone is in the United States the worse off they do relative to their parents. The problem is American culture as a whole.
Since this thread is abt blacks

I'm highlighting about black Africans being successful vs native borns.

If I'm not mistaken, you even have an African Congress woman, who until a couple of years ago, can't even speak nor write in English.

The difference is hunger.

She knows what's it is like to be hungry.

Hungry for success, hungry for her rights as a woman, hungry for everything that ur own native born blacks take for granted.

Am I wrong?

Ahh, the racism always surfaces. “The problem is blacks.”

Even more egregious is your idea of cutting off resources for the poor. Southern states have been doing that for decades; welfare work requirements, stripping unionization, refusing to raise the minimum wage.

The result? They’re the poorest states in the USA.

Making the poor even poorer does not work.
You should know by now that labelling me with names such as racist or whatever doesn't work.

I already know exactly who I am.

And I will say this, again, it's ur current American black culture that's the problem and not black people per se, because African immigrants are doing so well, the fact is, they came into ur country with nothing on their backs and not even a dime to their name but they all had something in common; a dream.

What is the native black American dream?

You can easily notice it from the way they dress, talk, walk, present themselves etc, because how a person acts is always a direct reflection of how he thinks or his inner mindset works.

That's their dream come true.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've read further down the wikipedia article, and it claims that institutional racism is to blame because black men make up 6% of the population, but make up 50% of the prison population. If you have a criminal record it more difficult to find a job to support a family. People who end up in prison are more likely to die younger as they are more likely to catch diseases in jail, smoke cigarettes, and premature death.

It says "This higher incarceration rate and mortality explains the low marriage rates for many Black women who are unable to find Black partners.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since this thread is abt blacks

I'm highlighting about black Africans being successful vs native borns.

If I'm not mistaken, you even have an African Congress woman, who until a couple of years ago, can't even speak nor write in English.

The difference is hunger.

She knows what's it is like to be hungry.

Hungry for success, hungry for her rights as a woman, hungry for everything that ur own native born blacks take for granted.

Am I wrong?
Yes. We lost two native born black Congressmen this year that were children of sharecroppers (one more generation removed from slaves). One of whom had his skull fractured while marching with Martin Luther King.

You should know by now that labelling me with names such as racist or whatever doesn't work.

I already know exactly who I am.

And I will say this, again, it's ur current American black culture that's the problem and not black people per se, because African immigrants are doing so well, the fact is, they came into ur country with nothing on their backs and not even a dime to their name but they all had something in common; a dream.

What is the native black American dream?

You can easily notice it from the way they dress, talk, walk, present themselves etc, because how a person acts is always a direct reflection of how he thinks or his inner mindset works.

That's their dream come true.
A “dream” is not a public policy solution. Self-help propaganda doesn’t fix poverty nor does it fix crime.

Southern states have been kicking poor people in their asses for decades.

They’re still poor.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. We lost two native born black Congressmen this year that were children of sharecroppers (one more generation removed from slaves). One of whom had his skull fractured while marching with Martin Luther King.
I've read abt their passing, may they rest in peace.

This however has no relevance to my question.

A “dream” is not a public policy solution. Self-help propaganda doesn’t fix poverty nor does it fix crime.

Southern states have been kicking poor people in their asses for decades.

They’re still poor.
I've already asked, that in America, are blacks denied educational or work opportunities, the reply was not in any way, you blacks have the same rights as whites.

A "dream" is one that cannot be instituted by the state because it comes directly from ur inner being.

A state can give out all the goodies in the world but if a person without a dream is shown it, they do not know what to do with it.

If I were to tell you, that right behind ur house, on the top of the mountain, I found a riverbed awash with gold, what would you do?

Would you come to tell me that because u r too poor, you can't buy a pickaxe?

Would you say, you don't have a car because u r too poor and that its too hard to climb that mountain with ur 2 legs ?

Because I can guarantee you, if I were to announce this in Africa, millions of black men would swim a hundred oceans and climb a thousand mountains just for that chance.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dig deeper you find a strong r correlation between violent crime and poverty. Black Americans are disproportionately poor compared to white Americans.

Socioeconomic indicators overall have strong relation to crime rates. If you just track 2020 crime and unemployment rates shot up in unison.

The self help propaganda is alluring but always falls flat when analyzing macroeconomic data. Reducing poverty will reduce crime. Poverty comes from lack of money, not lack of mentorship.
Correlation does not always equal causation. If you look at crime rates in white communities in appalachia, and compare it to a black communities with similar poverty. There is disproportionate between the 2 despite having similar poverty levels. You can't just blame it on poverty when there are hundreds of studies showing that isn't the case. It is my belief that culture and lack of strong father figures is killing black americans.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read abt their passing, may they rest in peace.

This however has no relevance to my question.
Wrong. You suggested native born blacks lack hunger. That’s a wrong assumption. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it wasn’t intentional.

I've already asked, that in America, are blacks denied educational or work opportunities, the reply was not in any way, you blacks have the same rights as whites.
Yes. Blacks are in fact denied both educational and work opportunities and will go further and say housing discrimination (an even bigger issue than both) is even more common and pervasive. As I said before, in the USA the zip code one is raised in is predictive of life success. It’s not all racial either. Blacks from a decent middle class neighborhood do better on average than poor whites in depressed rural areas.

A "dream" is one that cannot be instituted by the state because it comes directly from ur inner being.

A state can give out all the goodies in the world but if a person without a dream is shown it, they do not know what to do with it.

If I were to tell you, that right behind ur house, on the top of the mountain, I found a riverbed awash with gold, what would you do?

Would you come to tell me that because u r too poor, you can't buy a pickaxe?

Would you say, you don't have a car because u r too poor and that its too hard to climb that mountain with ur 2 legs ?

Because I can guarantee you, if I were to announce this in Africa, millions of black men would swim a hundred oceans and climb a thousand mountains just for that chance.
Self-help propaganda does not translate well to public policy. Southern states are still trying your approach, and they are still far poorer than North(east)ern states.

Feel free to continue on your soap box. It isn’t solving any issues in the real world.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What causes rape?

Rapists!

What causes child molestation?

Child molesters!

What causes robbery?

Robbers!

What causes murder?

Murderers?

What causes sex trafficking?

Pimps!

What kind of person asks "what causes violent crime?"

A moron!

Violent criminals cause violent crime!
This is a fantastic example of simpleton logic. You believe “criminals” cause crime because of who they are. Unfortunately, critical thinkers know that crime has motive and the majority of crimes are committed by first time offenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.