Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Feds are there to protect Federal property - Federal buildings, monuments, etc., as they are well within their rights to do.
If the mayors running these cities would protect property in their own cities, there would be no need for the Feds to come in.
But the mayors want the chaos and destruction, because it adds more money to their re-election campaigns.
They dont do that when it was Ted Bundy and white right wing protesters doing it. Or the Michigan building earlier this year.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here, @corrector, you might like this one. This guy tells the story of the town of Camden, NJ, which abolished their city police department back in 2012. Camden had a crime problem and corruption in the police department. They replaced the city police department with a county police department. They did this to get around the police unions (a big factor in making it difficult to get rid of bad cops). They rehired all the good cops, and hired more with more strict standards. Their county police department ended up being twice the size of the city police department.

The police chief put the emphasis on being a guardian as opposed to a warrior, cops introduced themselves to people in the neighborhood, and worked ice cream trucks giving away ice cream to the local kids. This way they got to know the people in the community, the people in the community got to know them, and they could move forward together.

Can American Airlines hire a delusional pilot that goes kamikaze, resulting in hundreds of deaths and not take responsibility?
In a case like that, people will sue American Airlines and go after the people running it. They're not going to go up to one of their janitors and scream in his face while pelting him with bricks. Even the other pilots are not going to be blamed. They, like most cops, are just trying to do their job and support their family.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

^That^ is the complete text of the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

Let's rank the elements in order:

1) Religion
2) Communication("speech")
3) Publication("press")
4) P E A C E F U L assembly

If we assume the First Amendment is the most important amendment of the Bill of Rights, because it appears first, then we must likewise assume that the right to petition is the least important element of that amendment, because it appears last. The right to petition is, also, the only right that comes with a condition, and the condition is that petitioners must be "PEACEABLY" assembled.

Petition
verb
"make or present a formal request to (an authority) with respect to a particular cause."

I defy you to identify a Constitutional Right to "Protest," particularly as YOU define it, anywhere in the U.S. Constitution...much less a right to riot, to injure bystanders, to burn, loot, obstruct the conduct of commerce or travel, or any of the other abhorrent behaviors you lunatics are covering under the imaginary "right to protest."

I'm not your daddy(as far as I know), and your illiteracy isn't my fault, but we're all suffering for it, just the same.
They love the costitution so much only when they think it gets them a free pass for anti-social behaviour while when it comes of property protection or guns then it needs to be "reviewed".

Even their love for the first amendment disappears anytime there is a chance to silence someone who disagree with political correctness cult.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are making references to White people killed by police. You again are countering an argument that I have never made in the first place. I never said police brutality is okay if it's not a Black person. I'm saying its wrong when only Black cops are immediately punished for brutality against White people. Don't you think that's wrong too? Name one Black cop who wasn't punished for killing a White civilian.
Maybe I missed it, but where’s the evidence that black cops get punished for murdering white people? A better question would be can the average person name one unarmed white person killed by police, despite the fact there are more of them as opposed to any other race?

I also sometimes forget that there are even black police officers, seems like the MSM and BLM have certainly forgotten...anyone heard of David Dorn?

There has also been scale-backs since the civil rights movement. Supreme Court struck down laws and you've got voter suppression cropping up again. We have yet to see if people have access to the polls who intend to vote Ds. The current president would roll everything back to the 50s if he could and we've definitely seen pushbacks in various areas, such as defunding Black business loans, or banks refusing to give out covid loan money out to Black businesses despite they would have made a profit if they did.
Again, maybe I missed this, but where’s the evidence?

It’s worth noting that just because there are unarmed killings by police doesn’t mean it wasn’t justified. But in a country with a population in the hundred millions, a total of unarmed police killings that’s under 50 (and is lowering year by year in the current trend) isn’t something worth fussing too much about.

I’ve heard percentage-wise blacks are over represented in unarmed police killings, but police killings are linked to police encounters and police encounters are linked to crimes...you do the math.

Homicides against black people outnumber those in the white and Hispanic communities combined...THIS is what BLM should be focusing on.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

^That^ is the complete text of the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

Let's rank the elements in order:

1) Religion
2) Communication("speech")
3) Publication("press")
4) P E A C E F U L assembly

If we assume the First Amendment is the most important amendment of the Bill of Rights, because it appears first, then we must likewise assume that the right to petition is the least important element of that amendment, because it appears last. The right to petition is, also, the only right that comes with a condition, and the condition is that petitioners must be "PEACEABLY" assembled.

Petition
verb
"make or present a formal request to (an authority) with respect to a particular cause."

I defy you to identify a Constitutional Right to "Protest," particularly as YOU define it, anywhere in the U.S. Constitution...much less a right to riot, to injure bystanders, to burn, loot, obstruct the conduct of commerce or travel, or any of the other abhorrent behaviors you lunatics are covering under the imaginary "right to protest."

I'm not your daddy(as far as I know), and your illiteracy isn't my fault, but we're all suffering for it, just the same.
Didn’t answer the question. Do you not consider protestors citizens?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I answered your question, by discrediting your premise, you dishonest twit.
They all go with the same tactics all over again just like when he was trying to bait me into supporting BLM...if you break their pre-learned frame they go in overloop.

Guess who created this technique of creating a premise to try to pilot the answer already in the question?

It starts with M and end in xism.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your newly rephrased question, though....i consider people who declare war on their own country to have forfeited their citizenship in that country. I can't see how they would even argue against that interpretation. Ilhan Omar hates America? Okay, then the only plausible reason why she's still here is as a Trojan Horse, and should be treated accordingly.
Wait, so you’re saying it’s not the paramilitary occupation that is declaring war on citizens.. but citizens that protest are?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I missed it, but where’s the evidence that black cops get punished for murdering white people? A better question would be can the average person name one unarmed white person killed by police, despite the fact there are more of them as opposed to any other race?

I also sometimes forget that there are even black police officers, seems like the MSM and BLM have certainly forgotten...anyone heard of David Dorn?

Again, maybe I missed this, but where’s the evidence?

It’s worth noting that just because there are unarmed killings by police doesn’t mean it wasn’t justified. But in a country with a population in the hundred millions, a total of unarmed police killings that’s under 50 (and is lowering year by year in the current trend) isn’t something worth fussing too much about.

I’ve heard percentage-wise blacks are over represented in unarmed police killings, but police killings are linked to police encounters and police encounters are linked to crimes...you do the math.

Homicides against black people outnumber those in the white and Hispanic communities combined...THIS is what BLM should be focusing on.
@EyeBRollin beat me to it. Also this black officer: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...derrick-stafford-sentenced-killing-boy-autism

Let me be clear. Organizations like Amnesty International focus on state oppression not crime. Crimes can be made up. All it takes is a racist Karen to call 911 and say there is a Black man attacking me like the lady in Central Park with a Black man asking her to put her dog on a leach. People just call 911 over nonsense and if the wrong cop shows up then someone dies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks good to me, a winning mentality.

I'm sure successful blacks have the same mentality too, actually all successful men hv roughly the same mentality.

It's only losers who complains because they can't do the above.
Yes it's a winning plan. Other than forcing the religion choice.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

US homicide convictions by race, 1980–2008[41]

According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with Whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost eight times higher than Whites, and the victim rate six times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of White victims killed by Whites and 93% of African American victims killed by African Americans.[42][43][44]

Why such a difference in the numbers and percentages. the difference is huge. This is a different view into the same overall topic. might be more details in the devil. I don't think homicide can be faked.. Have to look more macro at the issues to solve.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why such a difference in the numbers and percentages. the difference is huge. This is a different view into the same overall topic. might be more details in the devil. I don't think homicide can be faked.. Have to look more macro at the issues to solve.
The numbers are accurate. Why do you think the difference is so large? What do you think causes violence crime?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The numbers are accurate. Why do you think the difference is so large? What do you think causes violence crime?
frustration and desires; with no leadership or mentor to teach and guide. when I was young(er), and no status or wealth or common sense, I used to be frustrated watching the others that did and no way or knowledge to do it myself. I had ambition and energy and was not lazy, just no clue. I was lucky.. and found an organization that saved me.. unfortunately never taught me about women...or I did not listen... A young man needs a mentor or leader that will guide them. Had that not occurred I had a crystal clear path into crime and was being recruited for the same.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frustration and desires; with no leadership or mentor to teach and guide. when I was young(er), and no status or wealth or common sense, I used to be frustrated watching the others that did and no way or knowledge to do it myself. I had ambition and energy and was not lazy, just no clue. I was lucky.. and found an organization that saved me.. unfortunately never taught me about women...or I did not listen... A young man needs a mentor or leader that will guide them. Had that not occurred I had a crystal clear path into crime and was being recruited for the same.
Frustration from what specifically do you think causes violent crime?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In a case like that, people will sue American Airlines and go after the people running it. They're not going to go up to one of their janitors and scream in his face while pelting him with bricks. Even the other pilots are not going to be blamed. They, like most cops, are just trying to do their job and support their family.
If enough planes are falling down all over American cities, despite repeated demonstration over lack of pilot training, not only will janitors be attacked but the president of the company and anyone associated with the company.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Are you saying a Federal militarized police occupation of cities should cause no concern?
It ain't occupation if it's purely to keep the peace and safe guard properties.

I'm sure you'll get to demonstrate peacefully...and shout at the top of ur lung till ur mouth foams, and those police will do absolutely nothing but watch.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frustration from what specifically do you think causes violent crime?
sure; I'll try;

All ppl usually want two things when they come of age. the need to be great(status, power,..) and sex. we can get both from crime, it can even be a shortcut to those(we already know the details of that?) the frustration is wanting to do more (be great), but sprinkle in the want for sex. the second one can twist the hell out of the first one... Unless chance is on our side, it requires that a man teach another man the ways, at some point, it becomes clear how to self teach, but in the beginning no. the shortcut looks attractive, especially at a young age. someone has to teach that there is a better way. It doesn't happen and the result is men that don't have a pattern to follow.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If enough planes are falling down all over American cities, despite repeated demonstration over lack of pilot training, not only will janitors be attacked but the president of the company and anyone associated with the company.
If they are attacking the janitors, I will not support them either. If they actually want to sit down and solve the problem as to why the planes are falling from the sky, I will listen. In any case, I doubt if defunding the airlines is going to keep the planes flying any better.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure; I'll try;

All ppl usually want two things when they come of age. the need to be great(status, power,..) and sex. we can get both from crime, it can even be a shortcut to those(we already know the details of that?) the frustration is wanting to do more (be great), but sprinkle in the want for sex. the second one can twist the hell out of the first one... Unless chance is on our side, it requires that a man teach another man the ways, at some point, it becomes clear how to self teach, but in the beginning no. the shortcut looks attractive, especially at a young age. someone has to teach that there is a better way. It doesn't happen and the result is men that don't have a pattern to follow.
I agree on principle regarding mentorship. However, I don’t find it applicable to violent crime. A murderer doesn’t get out of bed and kill someone because they didn’t have a role model.

If you dig deeper you find a strong r correlation between violent crime and poverty. Black Americans are disproportionately poor compared to white Americans.

Socioeconomic indicators overall have strong relation to crime rates. If you just track 2020 crime and unemployment rates shot up in unison.

The self help propaganda is alluring but always falls flat when analyzing macroeconomic data. Reducing poverty will reduce crime. Poverty comes from lack of money, not lack of mentorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.