Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe violinists play the violin.

And, personally, I don't give a shiit how good someone believes his motive for rape, child molestation, human trafficking, or murder is; nor do I care that it's the first time he's been caught. As far as I'm concerned, the best way to make sure the first time is the last is to point a bullet through his brain. The world would be a much happier place.
That is completely missing the point.

Answer this - what is the difference between a law abiding citizen and a “criminal” the day before they commit their first crime?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one just becomes a mugger, cat burglar, armed robber, pimp, rapist, child molester, or murderer, simply by accident of another sunrise. A person who goes down that path has tread it a thousand times before, in his mind.

Jesus said that a man who commits adultery in his mind is an adulterer, but few people actually understand the significance of what He was saying. What Jesus meant was that opportunity, courage, or despair are what separates the contemplation of evil from the commission of evil. A man without evil in his heart won't commit evil, but a man who nurtures evil in his soul, is only an opportunity, a shot of whisky, or the loss of all concern for the future away from committing the act....because the person he really is, his inner self, has already done it a thousand times.

So, you can shiit on "self-help" all you like, because you want someone else to do the hard work for you, but until to do the work no-one else can do for you...the inner work...no-one else can help you.
That is a dodge. Answer the question - what is the difference between a law abiding citizen and a “criminal” the day before that first crime is committed?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you want to believe it's a condition of birth, and there are certainly many people born into unfortunate circumstances, but the most unfortunate circumstance a child can be born into is as the child of a single mother. However, even that isn't a death sentence, for the person who takes command of his own mind, and responsibility for his own actions. For that person, anything becomes possible.
Wrong. That’s psychological projection. YOU said murderers are murders, criminals are criminals, rapists are rapists. So I’m asking.. what is the difference between a law abiding citizen and a “criminal” before they committed their first crime?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the perpetrator commits the crime and should be punished. But laws and policing alone don't prevent crime - obviously.

There are many factors behind violent crime. Genetics, environment, hormones, economics, circumstance, poverty, intelligence (or lack thereof, depending), emotional intelligence, upbringing, access to weapons, I could go on and on. I can find you an expert on every category with an explanation. People tend to cling to one explanation because it's easier than holding competing thoughts. Then they get emotionally attached to it and the argument breaks down.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, its your answer for arguing with one.
if that was the case we should stop answering you and brollin, but we still waste time doing so

the question was answered, but he want to make it as there was no answers, because or he is that dumb or not being honest, both cases are bad, answer was given, he refuse to acknowledge and want to keep asking the same question over and over till he heard what he want, that is a exercise of futility, with make all what was said a waste for both sides

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is 100% wrong. The zip code one grew up in is predictive of their success in US life. There always that one exception but you fail to accept this discussion is using whole sets of data not outliers.
I only agree with you partially. This is a slippery slope issue, and I think in different ways than suggested. There is a difference in the presentation of opportunity between the 1% and above vs everyone else. Ivy league school and certain fraternity absolutely give a smooth runway for taking off. This is a very small percentage and not what I think you're talking about; however, it is exactly what appears in our minds when thinking about this topic. That one is true, the ones in that category/class do have an advantage. It is the same in every country and place in the world that the elite set things up for there own.

zip code only shows us where the groupings are, it is not the cause of the same. the cause is.. to be really blunt.. men fking women and dumping them. As most of the babies are pure black in those area so it is a black guy that does it. the woman is accepting the same and allowing it as they are gatekeepers. the rest is a result of this... This issue is starting to show more in white now also, and with the same results...

No the next and right question would be why do the black women allow the black men to do this? Are they showing alpha so strong that the women do not resist even though they can see what happens to there friends and neighbors?

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blacks are being exploited by jews, satanists and masons to destabilize and ultimately destroy the western world.
Meanwhile, those same groups are in africa testing vaccines lol.
You couldn't even make this sh-t up.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read further down the wikipedia article, and it claims that institutional racism is to blame because black men make up 6% of the population, but make up 50% of the prison population. If you have a criminal record it more difficult to find a job to support a family. People who end up in prison are more likely to die younger as they are more likely to catch diseases in jail, smoke cigarettes, and premature death.

It says "This higher incarceration rate and mortality explains the low marriage rates for many Black women who are unable to find Black partners.
yes; but why...? what is the root/root or even root/root/root. yes; the crime rate from black men is much higher than from others, as a result, more in prison in equal measure to the increase in crime. next.. why more crime.. because they decide to do that.. next.. why do they decide that way.. because of no positive and good men in there life... next.. why no male mentor or father in their life.. because the men fck the women and dump... . next.. why do the women do that... need to read everything in this forum to even begin to understand.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many factors behind violent crime.
The typical liberal excuse. The reality is that "latin americans" aka "Indians," are far and away the most violent people on the planet. Subsaharan africans aren't far behind.

Whites and East Asians are the most peaceful and intelligent.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes the perpetrator commits the crime and should be punished. But laws and policing alone don't prevent crime - obviously.

There are many factors behind violent crime. Genetics, environment, hormones, economics, circumstance, poverty, intelligence (or lack thereof, depending), emotional intelligence, upbringing, access to weapons, I could go on and on. I can find you an expert on every category with an explanation. People tend to cling to one explanation because it's easier than holding competing thoughts. Then they get emotionally attached to it and the argument breaks down.
If I were to directly take a black baby boy from an American hood, put it into Asian household, let's say in rural Japan, what would the chance of that baby growing up to be a problem?

Let's be fair, maybe there's a 10% chance due to genetics but there's a 90% chance he'd be a hard working productive male.

How abt I'd take a white male from a well to do family and placed it in a black household that's situated in the hood, what's the percentage he'd grow into some delinquent by the time he is in his early teens ?

I'd say 90% chance.

This goes to show, with those 2 examples that it's not race per se but the cultural differences being practiced.

The black American culture is detrimental for their own good and yet they don't acknowledge it because its more convenient or easier to blame others.

And I do acknowledge that there are racist (which I believe are a minority) who just plains hate blacks for God knows what reason, however those blacks are actually playing into the narratives of those racist by keeping to their defective culture.

Which is extremely stupid.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The typical liberal excuse. The reality is that "latin americans" aka "Indians," are far and away the most violent people on the planet. Subsaharan africans aren't far behind.

Whites and East Asians are the most peaceful and intelligent.
I'm not excusing crime and I'm not liberal. I'll leave the rest of your post for others to discuss.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/01/090121093343.htm

They call it "warrior" gene but it should be called not evoluted savage gene.
Eugenics can be one part of the solution to get rid of antisocial disorders in humanity, like the lowlife I had the pleasure of experiencing last night trying to provoke me (and other people) to altercation and violence with poisonous insults and goading. I guess it's because he is "oppressed by socioeconomics and discrimination".

We must wipe out antisocial disorders from humanity, I hope one day in the future we will combine technology with the political will to do it. Then we will be perfected as a fully "endogenously" ethical species, with a much lower need for a system to handle criminality because there will be so much less and so much less serious of it.

I consider the doctrine that removes individual responsibility for antisocial behavior, blaming it on socioeconomics and discrimination, and that regards the antisocials as the victims who need lenience and support from society rather than identification and removal from society, to be evil in itself.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/01/090121093343.htm

They call it "warrior" gene but it should be called not evoluted savage gene.
See, this is what I was talking about.

Genetics is a terrific subject and can explain a lot.

How about evolution?

How about endocrinology?

How about neurology?

All are valid. But people will pick one and find their comfort zone with it, and that's how they will choose to explain the world. It feels good to them so it must be right, and it's easy. Well there's no easy way out, fellas.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes; but why...? what is the root/root or even root/root/root. yes; the crime rate from black men is much higher than from others, as a result, more in prison in equal measure to the increase in crime. next.. why more crime.. because they decide to do that.. next.. why do they decide that way.. because of no positive and good men in there life... next.. why no male mentor or father in their life.. because the men fck the women and dump... . next.. why do the women do that... need to read everything in this forum to even begin to understand.
Maybe so. However, I do think there is allot of made-up crime. For example, opportunistic and racist police who may be making up charges, plant stuff, and create criminal scenarios out of thin air that result in long prison sentences for Blacks caught in that web of deception. What is to stop a cop from planting drugs on someone and they don't like they get getting a 80 year sentence in jail? Or someone accidentally bumps into a cop and they are charged and convicted with assaulting a police officer and get 20 years? I can provide examples where this did happen if you like. All it takes is some Karen calling 911 and saying there is a suspicious person.

You are going to focus on no male mentor, and that's fair for your position, and maybe there is a vicious cycle of poverty and crime that repeats itself leading to generations of Blacks ending up in jail. However, I still can't give a pass for bad actors and the police culture and unions that create monsters that are a threat to the public and to the face of the police in minority communities. Isn't that the focus on organizations like Amnesty International (who also supports BLM)? The State should not allow police officers to ruin the lives of good law abiding Black people because they have to meet a quota, look good to their boss, or score points to their racist in-club when the compare notes on whose lives they have ruined.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe so. However, I do think there is allot of made-up crime. For example, opportunistic and racist police who may be making up charges, plant stuff, and create criminal scenarios out of thin air that result in long prison sentences for Blacks caught in that web of deception. What is to stop a cop from planting drugs on someone and they don't like they get getting a 80 year sentence in jail? Or someone accidentally bumps into a cop and they are charged and convicted with assaulting a police officer and get 20 years? I can provide examples where this did happen if you like. All it takes is some Karen calling 911 and saying there is a suspicious person.

You are going to focus on no male mentor, and that's fair for your position, and maybe there is a vicious cycle of poverty and crime that repeats itself leading to generations of Blacks ending up in jail. However, I still can't give a pass for bad actors and the police culture and unions that create monsters that are a threat to the public and to the face of the police in minority communities. Isn't that the focus on organizations like Amnesty International (who also supports BLM)? The State should not allow police officers to ruin the lives of good law abiding Black people because they have to meet a quota, look good to their boss, or score points to their racist in-club when the compare notes on whose lives they have ruined.
Substitute women with police and black with men and you get how exactly things are going for real yet never read you saying that feminists should not be allowed in BLM movements.

Truth is that you dont really mind that degenerate mess made of reverse racism, feminism, lgtbtxutnve stuff that you can find in pigsties like the self controlled area in seattle.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

If u r a cop, who is patrolling a hood, you cross paths with 2 men...

One who walks, talks and displays mannerisms akin to Denzel Washington.

And the other is well, a normal hoodie.

A human being will automatically profile another, that's a given.

How would you or anyone here profile the example I mentioned above?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u r a cop, who is patrolling a hood, you cross paths with 2 men...

One who walks, talks and displays mannerisms akin to Denzel Washington.

And the other is well, a normal hoodie.

A human being will automatically profile another, that's a given.

How would you or anyone here profile the example I mentioned above?
made me remember someone I knew in college, he was a ginger, red hair and skin as white as a ghost, thing is, he walked and dressed like a bro, he also didn't like the police, because he did complain the police would stop him everytime he would be walking around, funny thing was I was never stoped, and funny enough even though I know of a black dude who is a left one who yell the same was he being diferent and I would enver had the same perception as him, since he act normal, the police also tend to not stop him.

course the problem should be racism, not a understanding of if you act and talk like a criminal, people WILL treat you as one, hecen why con artists normally dress well, they need you to be open and belive on then and teh way you behave and carry himself is more then 90% of the info all people will take

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
made me remember someone I knew in college, he was a ginger, red hair and skin as white as a ghost, thing is, he walked and dressed like a bro, he also didn't like the police, because he did complain the police would stop him everytime he would be walking around, funny thing was I was never stoped, and funny enough even though I know of a black dude who is a left one who yell the same was he being diferent and I would enver had the same perception as him, since he act normal, the police also tend to not stop him.

course the problem should be racism, not a understanding of if you act and talk like a criminal, people WILL treat you as one, hecen why con artists normally dress well, they need you to be open and belive on then and teh way you behave and carry himself is more then 90% of the info all people will take
How a man carries himself is a direct reflection of his mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.