Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a discussion actually worth having.

Look at the Rayshard Brooks case. I'm sure twice as many white guys get killed by the cops like this. If he had been a white guy, the white community wouldn't have blinked an eye. They would have just thought "Drunk driver, resisted arrest, assaulted the cops, stole a cops weapon and fired it at them, of course he got shot, Darwin award winner, end of story". But because he was black, the black reaction is "We're being oppressed". Maybe white people are too laid back about being killed by the police, so maybe the black people are doing everyone a service here by questioning police methods.

All that left wing radical stuff though, GTFOH with that.
It's my wish that Sosuave'ers discussion don't devolve into talks of race, as it only serves to divide instead of uniting us here.

Focus must always remain to the root causes, in this case, police heavy handedness.

Maybe they have overwhelmingly targeted blacks but they have also killed other races which the police or federal govt should have an independent study, the findings made public and the recommendations to be implemented.

We should all stop discussing abt race or even mention it here on Sosuave.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very smart.
Thanks

Been thinking about this and about what kind of ppl are the most active in those kind of protest.

Mostly ppl with empty life with too much time on thier hands. They are looking for meaning and a feeling of importance.
Thats why you cant apease them, because that void need to be filled but it can only be filled by thier feeling of outrage.

Funny thing is this does not only affect one side its goes both ways.
It does the same to the losers on the other side, they see what happening and they in tirn get outrage at what the other side is doing. Its polarizig ppl to the extreme of both side

I even see it here, the more they debate the more thier position goes to the extreme ofone side.

Busy ppl with purpose and responsabilities dont have the need , time or energy to get outrage about insignificant stuff like this.

Anyway might be overanalysing stuff to much, but i like the mental stimulation.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's my wish that Sosuave'ers discussion don't devolve into talks of race, as it only serves to divide instead of uniting us here.
I feel a bit differently. For decades, race has been a taboo subject, no one is allowed to discuss it. It's no wonder we don't understand each other. The protesters, who started out with a righteous cause (well, some of them), before it went off the rails, wanted to provoke a dialogue. I think it's important that we have that dialogue. We can sit this discussion out and ignore what's happening in the world, and close our eyes and hope there's a world to go back to at the end of it.

It is unfortunate that people have difficulty discussing it maturely, but a lot of that has to do with there being years of emotions locked up on this. We need to realize that it is the extremes that we need to avoid, we can't let the extremists drive the narrative. Both sides need to come to some agreement that they both can live with, because neither side is going anywhere.

Maybe they have overwhelmingly targeted blacks but they have also killed other races which the police or federal govt should have an independent study, the findings made public and the recommendations to be implemented.
Look at the Breanna Taylor case. It wasn't the police's fault. They entered the apartment, the boyfriend open fire on them (supposedly thinking it was burglars). At that point the police had no choice but to return fire, and unfortunately Taylor was hit. The real issue was that the judge had issued a no knock warrant, and that caused the whole thing. It wasn't the police's fault, they were just doing their job, the policy was the problem. And after this, Kentucky got rid of no knock warrants, so look, progress was made.

All this focus on the police is nonproductive. We need the police (despite what the extremists say). We need to find a way to decrease lethality while still protecting the police, and not making the job so undesirable that no one is going to want to do it. We need to be able to weed out bad cops while protecting the others. It's the whole justice system that needs to be looked at. Not burned to the ground, but work for improvements. Maybe cut back (or stop) the drug war, and develop a different department to do wellness checks, just for starters. But quit demonizing the police, it's only resulting in anarchy, and the country is going to end up in a civil war if things keep escalating.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I feel a bit differently. For decades, race has been a taboo subject, no one is allowed to discuss it. It's no wonder we don't understand each other. The protesters, who started out with a righteous cause (well, some of them), before it went off the rails, wanted to provoke a dialogue. I think it's important that we have that dialogue. We can sit this discussion out and ignore what's happening in the world, and close our eyes and hope there's a world to go back to at the end of it.

It is unfortunate that people have difficulty discussing it maturely, but a lot of that has to do with there being years of emotions locked up on this. We need to realize that it is the extremes that we need to avoid, we can't let the extremists drive the narrative. Both sides need to come to some agreement that they both can live with, because neither side is going anywhere.

Look at the Breanna Taylor case. It wasn't the police's fault. They entered the apartment, the boyfriend open fire on them (supposedly thinking it was burglars). At that point the police had no choice but to return fire, and unfortunately Taylor was hit. The real issue was that the judge had issued a no knock warrant, and that caused the whole thing. It wasn't the police's fault, they were just doing their job, the policy was the problem. And after this, Kentucky got rid of no knock warrants, so look, progress was made.

All this focus on the police is nonproductive. We need the police (despite what the extremists say). We need to find a way to decrease lethality while still protecting the police, and not making the job so undesirable that no one is going to want to do it. We need to be able to weed out bad cops while protecting the others. It's the whole justice system that needs to be looked at. Not burned to the ground, but work for improvements. Maybe cut back (or stop) the drug war, and develop a different department to do wellness checks, just for starters. But quit demonizing the police, it's only resulting in anarchy, and the country is going to end up in a civil war if things keep escalating.
I do agree, discussion at a mature level will yield many benefits and at the different platform (other then Sosuave) with professional participation.

Given our members diversity in the way they think, it puts one community here on the defensive and another on the offensive, they'll be an never ending back and forth.

It will go from bad to worse to worst as can been seen until such a time when a certain group of people here will be so ingrained with hate towards another group of people.

And that's not good for us collectively.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Studies have been done. Twice as many Whites are victims of police violence. Does that mean they didn't have it coming? No.

Personally, in my young and rambunctious days, I was put in cuffs on several occasions (no felonies), but the only time I was ever treated violently, was after I assaulted an off duty cop (he was out of inform, and I didn't know), and then resisted arrest. Got the full treatment, but I wasn't stupid enough to grab a weapon, and run away. If I had, I would've been shot, and no-one would've given a shiit, because I'm a White man. Just like with Arbery trying to take the shotgun away from that guy, if it had been me, all anyone would have to say about it would be that I was the stupidest motherfuucker on the planet, for grabbing a loaded shotgun, when another man had his finger on the trigger.

I'm tired of hearing all the supposedly grown men crying over career criminals they don't even know. Man up, and STFU with the crybaby shiit, already. Maybe you can't help it that you were raised by psycho women, but that certainly doesn't mean YOU have to any like one, too.
I do hear you, I do understand what u r trying to get across. I don't dispute what you're just said. There's plenty of truth.

However at the same time I also do hear the opposing side and I also do understand them.

Since this is a complicated situation, find common grounds ShePays, to work on finding realistic solutions.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks

Been thinking about this and about what kind of ppl are the most active in those kind of protest.

Mostly ppl with empty life with too much time on thier hands. They are looking for meaning and a feeling of importance.
Thats why you cant apease them, because that void need to be filled but it can only be filled by thier feeling of outrage.

Funny thing is this does not only affect one side its goes both ways.
It does the same to the losers on the other side, they see what happening and they in tirn get outrage at what the other side is doing. Its polarizig ppl to the extreme of both side

I even see it here, the more they debate the more thier position goes to the extreme ofone side.

Busy ppl with purpose and responsabilities dont have the need , time or energy to get outrage about insignificant stuff like this.

Anyway might be overanalysing stuff to much, but i like the mental stimulation.
It's not an over analysis and to me, it's a pretty good one, and something people here aught to hear.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that's MY thought experiment. And, it's REAL, to the billion or so people on this planet who believe it, and are laughing their assses off, at all these stupid motherfuuckers, who think their current complexion is important; those are the people who will die for their stupid race-cause, only to wake up reincarnated as a tadpole, because they failed the test in THIS life.

Think about THAT. Think about the possibility that THIS life may be your last shot, as a bipedal lifeform, to get your head out of your asss; and, if the best you can do with THIS life is cry about your complexion, and hate everyone who doesn't look like you do, then I feel sorry for you...but, I'm still gonna help send you off to your next life, as a tadpole or garden snail or whatever, if you come near me or mine with your psycho bullshiit.
Anger issues? I know that makes it harder to keep your emotions in control. Maybe you should try meditation. It's hard to be civilized on a forum sometimes I understand that.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
]Look at the Breanna Taylor case. It wasn't the police's fault. They entered the apartment, the boyfriend open fire on them (supposedly thinking it was burglars). At that point the police had no choice but to return fire, and unfortunately Taylor was hit. The real issue was that the judge had issued a no knock warrant, and that caused the whole thing. It wasn't the police's fault, they were just doing their job, the policy was the problem. And after this, Kentucky got rid of no knock warrants, so look, progress was made.
The issue is that if laws have to be changed in order for progress to be made because Blacks keep bearing the brunt of bad discretionary choices from police officers, which are coloured because of the race of the people they are interacting with, then that still reflects very poorly and shows there is a systemic bias on how police officers treat Black people in a hood vs say a rich White family in a gated community. Do you really think that police would have executed a no-knock warrant, like that, if this was an affluent household in a gated community?

Every progress dealing with Blacks has to be changing the law. It should not have to come to changing a law or regulation because of abuse of enforcement. It's like you don't even know there are bad policies until you see some Black person getting the short end of the stick!

zekko said:
All this focus on the police is nonproductive. We need the police (despite what the extremists say). We need to find a way to decrease lethality while still protecting the police, and not making the job so undesirable that no one is going to want to do it.
You don't want the wrong type of people to want to do this job. You don't need KKK members, people who are sociopaths or psychopaths, people who like picking fights or beating up people, or who hold racist beliefs.

There is a scene from the movie Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri, 2017 that went like this. If every racist white person was fired from the police force, then you would have no police force. While it's in a movie, I feel a statement like that rings true. Therefore, its logically impossible to route out racism unless the police is completely restructured and it has a good image of protecting people from crime rather than creating a new classes of victims. If the police image is improved then good people who want to become police officers will join the force rather than feeling they are selling-out. Right now, if you want to become a police officer, if one of the perks is you can beat-up and get a free-kill on a Black person, like it's the 1920s, so long as it's done "on-code" (ie. any flimsy excuse the suspect is resisting arrest, or just shout resisting arrest and take off the body camera, and of course, don't post a social media picture, video, or post celebrating what you just did) then it's an unacceptable perk and that's not the type of person you would want to unleash on the public in the first place.

zekko said:
We need to be able to weed out bad cops while protecting the others.
The whole culture of policing has to change, which includes how the D.A. is prosecuting when it's a white cop against either a left-wing White protester or Black person minding their own business. Bad cops are there because they are enabled by a system that gives them a pass. Bad cops are protected by powerful police unions that can appeal firing decisions, take it to an arbitrator and re-hire them. They are protected by their "good cop" colleagues who will all quit their job en masse if the bad cop gets into trouble. They are protected by society as you'll see lots of comments that are favorable to such cops. They are doubly protected when you have a president like Trump in office that stands up for the police no matter what and have dismantled all the DOJ court decisions made from the previous Obama administration that did find systemic racism problems all over the place. Therefore, they all know there are bad cops, but seem to see it as a necessary evil as far as policing is concerned because they get people afraid of street justice rather than what is seen as a weak revolving door justice system.

The point is it's impossible to weed out bad cops unless other spokes in the wheel that create these type of monsters are addressed with.

zekko said:
It's the whole justice system that needs to be looked at.
It is always being looked at or investigated. There are many books you can read on Amazon about it and Netflix documentaries, movies, etc... There is no shortage of content or opinions out there about the state of the justice system. What progress has been made since Rodney King, 1992? Video-tape evidence is not even enough to get convictions and now unless a video-tape is recording an alleged brutality, civilian witnesses are not even enough? Willful ignorance!

zekko said:
Not burned to the ground, but work for improvements. Maybe cut back (or stop) the drug war, and develop a different department to do wellness checks, just for starters. But quit demonizing the police, it's only resulting in anarchy, and the country is going to end up in a civil war if things keep escalating.
All of your suggestions, I can say 100% are known. Just remember who undid the progress of the DOJ investigations of police departments from the Obama Administration. It was Trump and Jess Sessions. Its shows they really don't care. First step is political will.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not an over analysis and to me, it's a pretty good one, and something people here aught to hear.
Imo
Most SJW cant be appeased in a conventional way
That void is being filled by that feeling of outrage. We need to find something less destructive to fill it and send them that way.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His mothet was from Peru and his maternal Grandmother was Black. According to the one drop rule he would also be Black because his grandmother is Black, and he would be Spanish because his mother is Spanish. He registers as Hispanic when voting. You said you were from Cuba and grew up there before coming to the States. Are you ashamed of being from Cuba?

Your defination of success is shooting Black people so you can have an honorary white card? You agree with what George Zimmerman did. At @EyeBRollin has a reply from you. You are all for vigilantes and bad cops killing Black people because it means racist white people will like you and forget the one drop rule with you like George Zimmerman and overlook you are Black too. Disgusting.
<Delete post> Reply does not reflect the love of Jesus in the spirit or heart of reply. I misrepresented Christ. Mods Delete this.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo
That void is being filled by that feeling of outrage. We need to find something less destructive to fill it and send them that way.
To stop social justice protests and activism, address the problems they are protesting. Its not rocket science...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To stop social justice protests and activism, address the problems they are protesting. Its not rocket science...
The problems they are protesting or the problems in their head?

SJWs can be heard say stuff like:

"males oppress women yet gender is a social costruct and is fluid, someone is born in the wrong body but the fact that they still like people of the opposite gender doesnt make it any different unless they are unwilling to get intimate with someone on their own which would make them homophobic"

"races do not exist, we are all humans however whites oppress blacks on racial matters therefore we have to boost minorities in leading positions while preventing whites to do so in order to support equality".

Im not denying that racism exists and plenty of racist people exist everywhere, Im talking about sjws that in my opinion are things that in other times evolution dealt the way necessary to improve the human kind.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no reason for you to take what I say personally, unless it applies to you. I was responding to your post, not to you. There are others involved in this conversation; so, my statements are meant to apply to whomever they apply.

Not angry, just frustrated at the stupidity of "men" who seem to think their race(any race) is important enough to upend civilization. Some people don't seem to understand that their identity merely temporarily inhabits their bodies; and, that their identities don't emanate from their bodies. It's that kind of stupidity that's responsible for much of the world's suffering. And, the lower a person's IQ, the more he is likely to believe that he is his body, which is about as moronic as believing that you are your car.

You're asking the wrong question. You might as well be asking whether an aging billionaire would will his estate to his future self, if he knew who he'd be in his next like. Of course, he would. So, if an aging White Supremacist knew he'd be Black in his next life, and had the political power to make the laws, would he arrange a system in which Blacks had all the political power? He probably would. Does it mean anything? It only means that asssholes are interested in rigging the system to the political advantage of whatever group they happen to identify with. Duh. It's what happened in South Africa under apartheid, and it's what's happening there, now; the only difference is that different asssholes now control the government.

What's happening in America is a Marxist cover revolution, in which racial identity politics is being used as cover for establishing a totalitarian dictatorship; you can call it a "dictatorship of the proletariat," if it makes you feel better, but it will still end is mass poverty and bloodshed. The only good news is that those responsible for it will spend their next incarnations as lower organisms....so, don't feel bad when you step on an anthill, because they were probably all asssholes in their past lives.
Take time off and treat your anger issues. I don't care for your frustration. I like talking with people who have their emotions under control.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ppl give you numbers, statistics, very good logic and rationalization.

Not even countering with any fact, stats or numbers except your own perspective.
There is too much bias

Your anwser:
- are you against basic human right yes or no?

Who dafuk would say no seriously?

Its like those telemarketer calling you and asking

"Do you want to get the most out of your money?" who dafuk say no.
then they use it against you by implying that not buying their product means your not money conscience.

Looking at those latest post my point is proven.

Hope things get better, for the ppl experiencing discrimination.
Maybe some ppl should go live in china for a few month to see the contrast.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problems they are protesting or the problems in their head?

SJWs can be heard say stuff like:

"males oppress women yet gender is a social costruct and is fluid, someone is born in the wrong body but the fact that they still like people of the opposite gender doesnt make it any different unless they are unwilling to get intimate with someone on their own which would make them homophobic"

"races do not exist, we are all humans however whites oppress blacks on racial matters therefore we have to boost minorities in leading positions while preventing whites to do so in order to support equality".

Im not denying that racism exists and plenty of racist people exist everywhere, Im talking about sjws that in my opinion are things that in other times evolution dealt the way necessary to improve the human kind.
Ppl give you numbers, statistics, very good logic and rationalization.

Not even countering with any fact, stats or numbers except your own perspective.
There is too much bias

Your anwser:
- are you against basic human right yes or no?

Who dafuk would say no seriously?

Its like those telemarketer calling you and asking

"Do you want to get the most out of your money?" who dafuk say no.
then they use it against you by implying that not buying their product means your not money conscience.

Looking at those latest post my point is proven.

Hope things get better, for the ppl experiencing discrimination.
Maybe some ppl should go live in china for a few month to see the contrast.
Such defensiveness is not surprising. These round of BLM protests are because the world saw a cop kneel on a black man’s neck for nine minutes. If you want those protests to stop, reform the police. It’s not that hard to figure out.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such defensiveness is not surprising. These round of BLM protests are because the world saw a cop kneel on a black man’s neck for nine minutes. If you want those protests to stop, reform the police. It’s not that hard to figure out.
Police brutality does not mean racism.

They gave feminism all they wanted and yet they are still asking for more.

You know why because we validated their grievance by doing something about it every time they complained.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you provide data that proves that politce brutality is directed toward blacks more than toward anyone else?

It would also be interesting to have data about the ethicity of those who kills cops the most and connect it to the first one altough I doubt anyone ever tracked the second.

If you cant the problem is not race related but law related.

Btw you cant get the "race part" of sjws and drop the "gender" part, it comes with a block and you cant pick only the one you like.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Imo
A movement that's being led by women, whom as we all know will intituitively WANT something for FREE.

Just like what women has already done and men have given (made into law) free quota for seats at the board directors (30% in some countries), senior managerial positions, executive positions and minor supervisory jobs, even when they're males who are MORE then capable and MORE deserving.

Not sure if anyone can appease SJW movements that's being run by women.....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Police brutality does not mean racism.

They gave feminism all they wanted and yet they are still asking for more.

You know why because we validated their grievance by doing something about it every time they complained.
That’s another falsehood. Feminists do not have all that they want - they are still paid less and underrepresented in the workforce.

Police brutality cannot be reformed without addressing the racism in the police and the criminal justice system.

Status
Not open for further replies.