Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blind Spot / Texting Fails

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, all of school has been moved to online now. On one hand, great. Assembly will be damn near a joke to pass at this point. On the other hand, fvck. I want to be at school. But it is what it is.

By the way, random side note: The way my schedule is set up, I have no choice but to take Artificial Intelligence for my last CSC Elective next semester if I want to graduate. Should I be scared? I'll put the work in no matter what though lol.

Self Improvement and Home Workouts just like you said. I'm still gonna get my sh*t handled this semester, and get the Bangs too.

I like Roosh because he's very based and Red Pilled. He's very methodical and logical. That's how I like my game, and my life really. I find that Todd V is the same way.
How's learning to code online? Hopefully better than Old lulz.

I watched Tate on PTW on Coops channel. I like Rooshv but I wouldn't emulate him nor the outcome. No slight on him. Just the real talk. Outside Tate there's no guy I'd trade spots with in trp. It's the only one thing I would suggest to you if you are to emulate anybody. Begin with the end in mind.

Get paper right just cause. Not for women. I don't run beta game. I am fairly certain about game. As for resources, there's always a bigger fish. There's always Richer or better looking. In deep blue sea, a shark ate Samuel L Jackson lol. Play your hand.

I only ever took one online course like a decade ago. Gen elective. Throw away class. Set a specific date and time. Stick to it. Ie every Sunday night allocate a hour to it. After dinner. Don't break it.

Buy a decent size kettlebell. Lift at a park. I run game still on chick's walking a dog or grocery store. Outcome is **** but the outcome is irrelevant. Nothing to lose. Every set is practice. Furthermore, you want a chick who dead stops during pandemic. You want the ride or die chick breaking curfew during martial law. Do calisthenics.

I prefer ToddV and rsd Tyler or Julien. Thanks for the link btw. If you google networth, 5mill USD VS nothing is huge. Bank money. Have a emergency fund. Youtube Dave Ramsey. Solid on finance and debt. Cucked when it comes to marriage and ltr. Full on simp. Rock solid advice on money.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in total, I got 6 numbers from Online Dating across my 10 days of Spring Break.

I couldn't get any of them to come through. Although, I was hitting 5/6 out of them with the sh*tty text game that we discussed not having in this thread.

They say failing gives you a trail of bread crumbs pointing towards what weaknesses you need to fix.

So this is nothing I don't know already, but mine is pointing towards weak text game and needing a higher SMV. All stuff I know.

Plus, more volume. 6 numbers isn't that many. Let's try 30-50.

Guys... honestly idk if I'll EVER get texting. It's so nuanced and idk if nicksaiz65 will ever have the social acuity to get it. So for now, I'll just be using Roosh V's texting script, texting for logistics like @Amante Silvestre said. Although I get what people are saying when you should text. I may have to text like a JumboTron/beginner for the rest of my life cause I don't think that I personally will ever get texting, JumboTroning is the only way I can avoid putting my foot in my mouth. Even if it's not optimal in the grand scheme of things, it may be optimal for ME.

Here's Roosh's Texting Script:

Me: Hey Denise, it's Roosh. How are you?
Her: I'm good. I just got home from work/school. And you? (If she doesn't ask how you are, she won't agree to a date)
Me: I just got done playing frisbee in the park... It was pretty fun. How about we meet tomorrow night at 8 PM?
Her: Okay sure.
Me: Let's meet at Cafe Cosi near Dupont.
Her: That works for me.
Me: Cool.

Does that look ok to you all? I love Roosh's stuff so it must have some validity. But I wanted to see what you guys thought of his texting script.
As string said, open ended. Not closed ended but text with purpose as in to pull, setup date or casual hang. Fall in or **** off.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's learning to code online? Hopefully better than Old lulz.

I watched Tate on PTW on Coops channel. I like Rooshv but I wouldn't emulate him nor the outcome. No slight on him. Just the real talk. Outside Tate there's no guy I'd trade spots with in trp. It's the only one thing I would suggest to you if you are to emulate anybody. Begin with the end in mind.

Get paper right just cause. Not for women. I don't run beta game. I am fairly certain about game. As for resources, there's always a bigger fish. There's always Richer or better looking. In deep blue sea, a shark ate Samuel L Jackson lol. Play your hand.

I only ever took one online course like a decade ago. Gen elective. Throw away class. Set a specific date and time. Stick to it. Ie every Sunday night allocate a hour to it. After dinner. Don't break it.

Buy a decent size kettlebell. Lift at a park. I run game still on chick's walking a dog or grocery store. Outcome is **** but the outcome is irrelevant. Nothing to lose. Every set is practice. Furthermore, you want a chick who dead stops during pandemic. You want the ride or die chick breaking curfew during martial law. Do calisthenics.

I prefer ToddV and rsd Tyler or Julien. Thanks for the link btw. If you google networth, 5mill USD VS nothing is huge. Bank money. Have a emergency fund. Youtube Dave Ramsey. Solid on finance and debt. Cucked when it comes to marriage and ltr. Full on simp. Rock solid advice on money.
Class will start this Monday. So we'll see how this is.

Yeah man... I don't even know what the end is honestly lol. The only thing I know is I wanna get my degree, be a great musician, make everything right that I failed at, have a nice body, have nice waves, and get pvssy. Not focusing on too many of those at a time of course. That's the only long term that I have...

Yeah that's exactly my plan. I was actually in one online course(Astronomy) before this debacle even started. So I know about how it goes. Proctored exams, but I should still make a B in there.

I agree. I've been running, doing push-ups, pull ups, and squatting in my home gym. That should be enough to get me in great shape during this pandemic.

I will definitely have to check out Dave Ramsey. Especially if there's a possibility of me being a broke ass musician later on in life lol.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As string said, open ended. Not closed ended but text with purpose as in to pull, setup date or casual hang. Fall in or **** off.
Can you go in a bit more depth on what you mean by open ended/close ended? I'm not sure I totally understand what you guys mean by that lol.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you go in a bit more depth on what you mean by open ended/close ended? I'm not sure I totally understand what you guys mean by that lol.
In sales, I was among top in the country.
A tactic was assuming the sale. Assume the pull unless of course she stops you.

Open ended would be interview mode110% of guys.

Close ended would be the polar opposite. It's coming from the affirmative. The assumption being the close.

It gets more complicated by seeding the following from a direct indirect approach. For example, open ended in what movie she wants to watch or what music she wants to listen to. The context being, it's already assumed she's coming back to your place.

For now,sstick to the basics. You got the open ended stuff down. Learn to flufff and banter. Eventually seed sex into convo. Check Donovan sharp youtube breakdown on live us blind with Matt Barret. He tells the girl, I play ball. She asks what position. He reframes it, "what's my favorite position?"

That's David Deangelo ****y funny 101. Seeding sex and mistaking what she says as a sexual advance. Reframe the man pursuing as her pursuing him for sex.

Game is money. Be unapologetic. Even if you **** up. Own it.

Don't complicate it more than it is. Lead. She follows or next set.

Text less. If she's proper I call. I am old school. I am short and it's to set up something. Date coffee or drinks. Netflix. Whatever.

As for covid, it's killing game and leads especially new ones but it is a amplifier for the stupid high interest or lack thereof.

One of my mates had a girl using a screw driver and taking her windows off to get my buddy over. There's no substitute for desire. Women can't fake genuine desire.

If the sky falls tomorrow, high interest women are still coming and taking their clothes off. Sadly majority of men have never dared to be great nor seen that sort of high level of interest and submissions from femininity especially at peak smv.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In sales, I was among top in the country.
A tactic was assuming the sale. Assume the pull unless of course she stops you.

Open ended would be interview mode110% of guys.

Close ended would be the polar opposite. It's coming from the affirmative. The assumption being the close.

It gets more complicated by seeding the following from a direct indirect approach. For example, open ended in what movie she wants to watch or what music she wants to listen to. The context being, it's already assumed she's coming back to your place.

For now,sstick to the basics. You got the open ended stuff down. Learn to flufff and banter. Eventually seed sex into convo. Check Donovan sharp youtube breakdown on live us blind with Matt Barret. He tells the girl, I play ball. She asks what position. He reframes it, "what's my favorite position?"

That's David Deangelo ****y funny 101. Seeding sex and mistaking what she says as a sexual advance. Reframe the man pursuing as her pursuing him for sex.

Game is money. Be unapologetic. Even if you **** up. Own it.

Don't complicate it more than it is. Lead. She follows or next set.

Text less. If she's proper I call. I am old school. I am short and it's to set up something. Date coffee or drinks. Netflix. Whatever.

As for covid, it's killing game and leads especially new ones but it is a amplifier for the stupid high interest or lack thereof.

One of my mates had a girl using a screw driver and taking her windows off to get my buddy over. There's no substitute for desire. Women can't fake genuine desire.

If the sky falls tomorrow, high interest women are still coming and taking their clothes off. Sadly majority of men have never dared to be great nor seen that sort of high level of interest and submissions from femininity especially at peak smv.
Awesome. That makes a lot of sense. I think I wanna be old school like you are too.

With the high interest thing, I think I agree with Roosh over AMS. "The secret is to not waste time on girls who have weak Attraction for you or a full penis pipeline." High interest really is all, just like the example you gave.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. That makes a lot of sense. I think I wanna be old school like you are too.

With the high interest thing, I think I agree with Roosh over AMS. "The secret is to not waste time on girls who have weak Attraction for you or a full penis pipeline." High interest really is all, just like the example you gave.
Test and see what works upon application.

There's far too many frauds. The bloke posting from the walls of marriage and monogamy post CC wife. I am checked out.

Unless Infield, did not happen. Far too many cucks and liars looking for a meal ticket. No approaches in decades but vents about the problem. No solution.

The same idiots attack rooshv or rsd but don't approach.

Keep on playboy but rest assured, 99% are idiots who don't approach. Have a opinion on game despite not competing in a a quarter century when the game is always changing. It's on hard mode. Our grandfather with no game but balls of steel locked down top form smv. Today men compete over *** dumpsters and post wall alcoholic notches like Lib.