"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Blew a massive load!! hehe

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Woman texted me today...told me she was free. I picked her up. She is rough, has a great body though & is a good laugh. Took her back to mine and fu*ked her. I'm so happy to get a release (have'nt had one since may). Now i can relax with women more, because, i'm not so desperate for a release. Play with them, tease them verbally for longer knowing i'm not so desperate for release. i.e

Been concentrating on my masculinity recently. Been thinking on how i can increase my masculinity. Thought a lot about starting to box again, but i'm coming to the conclusion that my body is to old at 35. Instead i just tried pushing myself harder day to day in making the most out of the day...increasing tenacity. I've kept myself busy all week...very little tv. Because i've kept busy..i have been feeling more masculine. I am normally busy anyway, but this week i have not stopped much. I have kept doing stuff majority of day.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
35 is only too old for boxing if you‘re not healthy.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
If you want to box, go for it. Start slowly and train your body to accept the boxing or MMA challenge. Slow and steady. I'm 37 and I still spar and train, but I no longer compete.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
35? too old? Come on man. You are still in your prime IMO. What I would say is to keep yourself healthy and lean as much as possible in order to keep your testosterone up.
 
Top