Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blew a massive load!! hehe

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman texted me today...told me she was free. I picked her up. She is rough, has a great body though & is a good laugh. Took her back to mine and fu*ked her. I'm so happy to get a release (have'nt had one since may). Now i can relax with women more, because, i'm not so desperate for a release. Play with them, tease them verbally for longer knowing i'm not so desperate for release. i.e

Been concentrating on my masculinity recently. Been thinking on how i can increase my masculinity. Thought a lot about starting to box again, but i'm coming to the conclusion that my body is to old at 35. Instead i just tried pushing myself harder day to day in making the most out of the day...increasing tenacity. I've kept myself busy all week...very little tv. Because i've kept busy..i have been feeling more masculine. I am normally busy anyway, but this week i have not stopped much. I have kept doing stuff majority of day.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
35 is only too old for boxing if you‘re not healthy.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If you want to box, go for it. Start slowly and train your body to accept the boxing or MMA challenge. Slow and steady. I'm 37 and I still spar and train, but I no longer compete.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
35? too old? Come on man. You are still in your prime IMO. What I would say is to keep yourself healthy and lean as much as possible in order to keep your testosterone up.