Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blackpill: What is the endgame?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gave a quick look at what blackpill is, and how they're basically concerned about looks and genetics.

How our sexual success is predetermined by our genetics.

How nothing we do would ever matter to increase our chances of success.

I have one question, do you think they've done everything they can to be where they dream to be?

Bank a couple of million dollars.
Get to sub-10% body fat.
Get a great muscular physique.
Participate in fun activities.
Learn a few musical instruments.
Learn a few language.
Go on a few solo trips.

Are they saying they can never attract a woman if they pursue/reach such goals?

Or maybe they aren't even trying to level up and making up excuses to avoid the work
like always , whoever is promoting different movements like black pill , or red pill or pua , are mainly doing this in order to profit out of it or to explain their lack of success in something .

the truth sits somewhere between pua , red pill , blue pill and black pill .

imagine a good footballer , it is never only one thing . Same with anyone that is top in a domain

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had a name for the pill I swallowed years ago. I started with the red pill but instead of chasing it with a black pill, I concocted my own. It’s the judgement pill, the pill I have written about many times here.

Instead of going black pill, I decided to simply consider myself superior to all women and letting them know it through innuendo. It was an experiment. I held them accountable for everything and challenged them on their foolishness. Much to my surprise, my attraction level went through the roof. Problem solved.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaving the West is one of the best options for men that want to play house. If you're a man in a Western nation who desires family because somehow your parents set a good example for you by staying together, your best chance to replicate what your parents did is to emigrate to Eastern Europe, Latin America, or Asia. It's been that way since at least the 2000s.

I'll agree that operating system exists. I know of some women who have run that life plan.

When I have met 30 something women, I've tended to meet never married and childless women. Many of them never stopped riding the carousel. Although this type of woman doesn't have the same kind of baggage as divorced woman with kids, these women have their own sets of issues. Some are career obsessed. Many are pet obsessed. It's not unusual to find a childless, never married woman who is 33-40 with 2-3 cats. Many will have at least 1 dog. Childless and petless is difficult to find in that age group.
Initially, it was witnessing the collapse of my country, of individual sovereignty, freedom, and the caliber of modern women as well as the tax implications.

I'm a firm believer more men will enjoy the decline, pillage what they can, and watch the world burn. It's cope and stoicism but that's not thriving.

@darksprezzatura is doing right with respect to shifting gears, leveling up, and Making moves.

I think it's a choice a man must make for himself particularly being prepared cognitive and seeing where your country is headed. What caliber of the women, the culture, tax rate in your country, and the value added (or lack thereof ). I don't like looking around and round seeing morbidly obese, single mom's, and a complete dumpster fire.

I am a firm believer that man always has a choice. The quality of your country, the caliber of women, culture, lifestyle etc is a choice. What I see is unacceptable.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too many years ago, an average guy wanting to date an average girl was considered reasonable and understandable.

Today the same type of guy is labeled as “entitled” lol.
It's only that way in the west. Fellas tolerate sluts and a rubbish society. Womens entitlement is so extra but she's valueless. The idea of value added is unheard of by modern women.

The path forward is to thrive. Enjoy the decline from afar. If my country is parasites morbidly obese single mom's thots and slobs, LEAVE.

While I dislike modern women; it's a mirage. The problem is and has always been the state. The state that removes the father's from the home. Edu that's pedaling rubbish pedo or sex towards the youth over stepping the boundaries. Women follow. You see it with the creepy long nails and whatever else is pushed by thots in Hollywood. Slave mindset. We got herd morality. Wear your mask. Over pay your tax wage slave. Take your injection or else.

Pull the chute. Exit. Let the west crumble just get out. Train off women &&&& children 1st. No. Put you 1st.

Life will troll modern women harder than you ore I ever could. Good riddance.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with Corey Wayne as opposed to any other PUA guru. My main objection with him is I don't like his "3% man" schtick. 3% is a very exclusive number. I would think to fit into that classification you would need more than some coaching from some online salesman. To be an elite athlete for instance, you need to be genetically gifted, preferably have started at a young age, and catch some breaks along the way.
He's just marketing to people's egos. Everyone wants to be a 3%er and reap the benefits of being one, but most people balk at the level of commitment required to be one, and give up.

Success is 5% gift and 95% commitment. Only athletes who are driven to win will ever win, regardless of their genetics.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In our society its taken for granted that men are expendable generally but even more if they are low "quality" or low status.

Think of the low status guy who is expected to drive the girls home after the group hang out, think of the low status guy that is supposed to be nice to women at work and help them to fix stuff like their computer or moving heavy stuff while getting NOTHING in return.

Any low status guy that withdraw his effort from such task is usually bashed or called names or generally mistreated to drive him back to his place.

Notice that none of those things are demanded or expected from top dogs, they can freely accept them or avoid them with no conseguences.

At the same time top dogs get a pass for aggressive compliments and generally egoistical behaviours while low status men or even average ones, get all those negative feedbacks that I shown above.

A top dog shouting deserves to be heard, a low status man that explodes after being driven insane then has to deeply apologize and withstand twice the initial load to keep his work.
My uncle died of a stroke because of that sh1t.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had a name for the pill I swallowed years ago. I started with the red pill but instead of chasing it with a black pill, I concocted my own. It’s the judgement pill, the pill I have written about many times here.

Instead of going black pill, I decided to simply consider myself superior to all women and letting them know it through innuendo. It was an experiment. I held them accountable for everything and challenged them on their foolishness. Much to my surprise, my attraction level went through the roof. Problem solved.
You've said this a lot, I always wonder how that works, what it looks like exactly. I'm not one to walk around considering myself superior to anyone, or judging people, it just doesn't match my philosophy or theology. I suppose if you came from having a tendency to consider yourself inferior, that could make a big difference.

I mean obviously no one should put up with a woman's BS and they should call them on it. But I wonder how this practically works on an attraction level. I'm not sure how often this would come up in everyday life. How many women on the street throw BS at you? Seems to me most women try to be on their best behavior in public. Once you date them for six months, then you see the real person underneath. Plus generally I have a very live and let live attitude. I don't really care about correcting people, I'm not that interested. Now if you are just talking about girls you are already in a relationship with, I could see it more.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've said this a lot, I always wonder how that works, what it looks like exactly. I'm not one to walk around considering myself superior to anyone, or judging people, it just doesn't match my philosophy or theology. I suppose if you came from having a tendency to consider yourself inferior, that could make a big difference.

I mean obviously no one should put up with a woman's BS and they should call them on it. But I wonder how this practically works on an attraction level. I'm not sure how often this would come up in everyday life. How many women on the street throw BS at you? Seems to me most women try to be on their best behavior in public. Once you date them for six months, then you see the real person underneath. Plus generally I have a very live and let live attitude. I don't really care about correcting people, I'm not that interested. Now if you are just talking about girls you are already in a relationship with, I could see it more.
It's not necessarily about being superior to someone. I see it more along the lines of: your no longer allow others to define your self-worth. Women are attracted to men that will not bend to them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And they promote this by saying,
“Never married, no kids.”

They say this in person and on their dating profiles to exalt themselves.

The only person they are fooling are themselves.
To be fair, men do this on swipe apps too.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now if you are just talking about girls you are already in a relationship with, I could see it more
As with most married guys on these forums, this is exactly who they are talking about. Which is why their advice is useless (in the context of picking up new girls) or obvious (in the context of girls your already banging).

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aligning yourself with a cult seems futile, be it red black blue or whatever pill.

My point is, absorb what's useful, discard what's useless.

Use your own head and set of values to make decisions instead of being brainwashed by groupthink.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aligning yourself with a cult seems futile, be it red black blue or whatever pill.

My point is, absorb what's useful, discard what's useless.

Use your own head and set of values to make decisions instead of being brainwashed by groupthink.
+1

I used to dabble and listen to the Rp lads. I can't bring bothered anymore. I haven't got the time. Leveling up and planning my great exit. Furthermore, who is screaming red pill on YouTube is actually living it? The lack of receipts is telling. Outside a few, most are playing house and shilling. With the state of the economy and collapse of freedoms in a lot of the western, there is other priorities. @darksprezzatura mate you were the 1st to call it out.

The west is apalling. While I will still sniper approach baeeees (shout out @SW15), the highest caliber is Always foreign. Not western.

Which men who today are black pulled would have a wife and family in that Era or prior? Today, average man is dunked on.

There's a cyclical nature with male productivity and femininity. There's no excuse for slobs but the Western modern woman doesn't inspire ****. Most men have never known femininity. It's simly not the norm. I would like to experiment with approaching and quantifying the amount of femininity in a given day. Most are plodding around belching and farting.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this whole blackpill thing is a product of a rapidly escalating competitive dating market. The idea was so stupid previously that as someone mentioned you could get banned from this forum for even talking about "looks matter".....it's not wrong to notice that looks are more important than ever in the dating market(because of social media trophyism) and that location location location is arguably even more important than self improvement in many cases. The marginal return on self-improvement is different for everyone.
Looks matter. They have always mattered. I'm not sure why that is controversial. I would think both red and black pills would agree on that.

I have noticed that the dating environment has gotten more competitive than the 2003-06 period.

Prior to his religious conversion, Roosh wrote a comparison of the 2018 dating environment compared to 2001 when he started in game/seduction and he concluded the same thing. He has surprisingly not deleted that article.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone would admit that they matter but in the past there were dozens of counterfactuals that any guy that wasn't pretty much blind could bring up. Lots of very unattractive but charming men with attractive women.

That article is mostly true from my experience as well.
I believe that you could see more often those type of men mainly because the hooking up was done social circle , and people would also marry young .

I remember that when I was working in Ukraine a couple of years back , people were very shocked when I was telling them that am 26 and not married . As the culture there is to marry young .

now since the competition is quite fierce , the looks aspect matters more from a putting your feet in the door point of view . As a way to distinguish yourself from the crowd

You do not have to be extremely charismatic to get laid once you put your feet in the door . You just have to be socially smart and experienced

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct, you had to choose 1) one man from 2) a small available pool. Now you choose 1) two or more men from 2) a city-wide dating pool, and often interstate or even international.

If you liked confidence and humor, you knew you might have to take a discount on looks. It wasn't plausible to get everything in one package. No need to discount today, keep searching for it all
Totally agree :)

Sometimes I am shocked to how childish women are in their thinking

I was looking at “ emilie in Paris” , a Netflix sh1t that women just adore . Women take this as a given , so they will try to get their life as close as possible to their “ role models “ . And the list can easily continue .

sure , sometimes you will find more Normal girls , but usually they are either super into their career or they are older , or more intellectual

I think the correct use of “ hitting the wall “ is when women realize that life is not as it is in the movies . But as men become thirstier and simper ( this forum is a good example of simps and desperate people , even though they want to appear as red or black pilled ) , the age when they realize gets more and more pushed back . Soon you will have women in their 50s still playing hard the hoe life

the funny thing is that back in the days women felt the pressure to marry because men would not marry someone that is over 21 . This was a big social shame , as people thought that it is something wrong with them ( too ugly , stupid , not hardworking , whatever ) .

So as history is full of this happenings that a woman will behave as bad as a man let”s her , we mainly can only blame the men for whatever is happening now with the family and women behaving like they are behaving ( mainly hoeing around till a lower or higher degree ) .

Men were and are the protectors of civilizations . They built it from scratch , and fostered till it became what it became . And it will get even worse , till a catastrophe will happen and men will have to toughen up , otherwise they will die

but now … men are just super simp and desperate . Soon we will have people posting about trannies , and will get offended if you will call them gay for it .

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And just so you know , I got drunk yesterday with my boss and the rest of his directs , and we ended up in brothel … even now I feel dirty for even entering the place

married and desperate men are well … married and desperate men

it basically f8ck Ed up my karma and thoughts entirely

@corrector surprisingly was quite close to what I feel , when he was saying that hookers have evil energy and consume your good energy by just sharing the place with them . Or whatever along this lines he was saying

he is not as a total looser as you guys think . I suspect him of actually being a smart humanist. But with mental issues for sure :)

Last edited: