Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blackpill: What is the endgame?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys are getting women. But the quantity and quality vary dramatically. Very, very few men guy high quality poon in spades. Also, accomplishments are not "privilege".
Only @Barrister liked your post? Figures. You should get allot of likes if people agreed with this in spades because if it were true.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way they are right, in high school/college it’s all about looks, but after 25 or so, the women only cares about the man’s use. But who wants a girl who has been f*cked 20 different ways from Sunday?
Most men are looking to get women under 30. A lot of beta males in their 30s/40s end up settling for women close to their own age. In major metro areas, childless women in their 30s retain a lot of marketability and having many men interested.

Like Redpillers, Black pillers only care about getting the virgin. No Black piller is angry about not getting the 42 year old single mom whose face is melting by the day, or is he?
This is true. Blackpillers would prefer a childless woman and one under 30. You'd be surprised how well single moms can do in the mating market.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are all free to go and like his post beside you if its true. I will keep tabs on it. It comes like an indirect survey.
Hardly an air-tight analysis of whether or not the statement is true. But do what you want.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of beta males in their 30s/40s end up settling for women close to their own age.
A lot of used up women in their 30s/40s end up settling for a beta inexperienced sex deprived male.

Water seeks its own level.

In this case,
sewage water seeks the dehydrated loser.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘Blackpills’ are just extremely nihilistic Redpills, who don’t attempt to ‘change the world’ or spread their message or overthrow anything; one could describe them as ‘too far down the rabbit hole’. Again they could be ‘red pilled’ about any number of topics; race, religion, sex, politics, etc.
Agreed but tbh, red pill is mostly boomers playing house shilling nonsense, no receipts, call outs by both the tates on said characters, and have not pulled in 4 decades if ever (SNL/ONS etc). Outside say troy, who has receipts? Black pill is annoying but I don't think they shill the way playing house husband's do on yt. Reminds me of biz professors preaching rubbish to minors despite never running a biz or actually doing anything. The most belligerent on YouTube are married house husband's who haven't ever competed in the current SMP nor since the Era of iG or tinder. I am all for free speech. Just skeptical. The reality being if not as tall or attractive, my success rate would decline. In the predicament say somebody like Zyzz vs say black pill, it's not hard to imagine cultivating game, charm, charisma, aesthetics etc. Your busted fatty still gets attention but women mistake it for being special.

I'm black pilled on monogamy, marriage, and feminism /modern women as well as Western society. I'm enjoying the decline. Pillaging what I can, stacking crypto while leveling up like playboy @darksprezzatura ... I believe we are witnessing the collapse of democracy in most the "free world" with few exceptions.

I'm nearly two years into Intermittent fasting. Enjoy the decline is about the most stoic thing a man can do ++++ pillage what you can. The absolute best thing a man can do is leave if individual sovereignty doesn't exist in your country. I'm of the belief it's a dlow decline and the indication is self evident in the caliber of women here in the west. I'm above the belief exiting and enjoying the decline from afar is the new way forward.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching a blackpill video earlier today, and I was wondering what the endgame was for blackpillers? Like any other philosophy, they make some good points here and there, but I don't buy into it myself. But let's say okay, they're right about everything. Let's say it's all about looks and you don't fit the mold. Then what?

What are they advising their flock to do? Just forget about women because they'll never have success with them? Focus on other things in life that they can be successful at? Max out their looks? Just give up? What's their point?
I believe we should split the problem in two different sides.

The first one is the straight relationships between men and women, wheter we talk about attraction, mating or social interactions.

The second one involves society and laws.

Blackpilled are frustrated from the first but angry at the seconds, its the second one that drives them mad.

The first frustrate them, the second enrages them.

They sugger cause women may not find them attractive but deal with the fact that being short or ugly its not womens fauls...what they hate instead is the fact that they ger socially punished if they dont accept their role and social limitations toward women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what they hate instead is the fact that they ger socially punished if they dont accept their role and social limitations toward women.
Can you give some examples of that?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gave a quick look at what blackpill is, and how they're basically concerned about looks and genetics.

How our sexual success is predetermined by our genetics.

How nothing we do would ever matter to increase our chances of success.

I have one question, do you think they've done everything they can to be where they dream to be?

Bank a couple of million dollars.
Get to sub-10% body fat.
Get a great muscular physique.
Participate in fun activities.
Learn a few musical instruments.
Learn a few language.
Go on a few solo trips.

Are they saying they can never attract a woman if they pursue/reach such goals?

Or maybe they aren't even trying to level up and making up excuses to avoid the work

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gave a quick look at what blackpill is, and how they're basically concerned about looks and genetics.

I have one question, do you think they've done everything they can to be where they dream to be?

Get to sub-10% body fat.
Learn a few language.
Go on a few solo trips.

Or maybe they aren't even trying to level up and making up excuses to avoid the work
Sure, you forgot adding suborbital space flight to the list.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed but tbh, red pill is mostly boomers playing house shilling nonsense, no receipts, call outs by both the tates on said characters, and have not pulled in 4 decades if ever (SNL/ONS etc). Outside say troy, who has receipts? Black pill is annoying but I don't think they shill the way playing house husband's do on yt. Reminds me of biz professors preaching rubbish to minors despite never running a biz or actually doing anything. The most belligerent on YouTube are married house husband's who haven't ever competed in the current SMP nor since the Era of iG or tinder. I am all for free speech. Just skeptical. The reality being if not as tall or attractive, my success rate would decline. In the predicament say somebody like Zyzz vs say black pill, it's not hard to imagine cultivating game, charm, charisma, aesthetics etc. Your busted fatty still gets attention but women mistake it for being special.

I'm black pilled on monogamy, marriage, and feminism /modern women as well as Western society. I'm enjoying the decline. Pillaging what I can, stacking crypto while leveling up like playboy @darksprezzatura ... I believe we are witnessing the collapse of democracy in most the "free world" with few exceptions.

I'm nearly two years into Intermittent fasting. Enjoy the decline is about the most stoic thing a man can do ++++ pillage what you can. The absolute best thing a man can do is leave if individual sovereignty doesn't exist in your country. I'm of the belief it's a dlow decline and the indication is self evident in the caliber of women here in the west. I'm above the belief exiting and enjoying the decline from afar is the new way forward.
Is "Enjoy the Decline" black pill or red pill? That phrase was popularized by Aaron Clarey who I associated more with red pill.

Boomers and Gen X'ers had it differently than Millennials like you and I.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Get to sub-10% body fat.
Learn a few language.
Go on a few solo trips.

No I don’t think they are saying that.

These are great points, but by the time the BlackPiller does all this, the woman has already been f*ucked 20 ways from Sunday, the woman already has 2 kids, the woman is always divorced, the woman is already in her late 30s, the woman is no longer attractive.

Blackpillers aren’t lazy, they are angry the powers that be have given women power; i.e the sexual Revolution. I’ve said it before, the feminists have made everything about genetics. If a man doesn’t have the genetics, he will still get the woman, but it will be used up version of her after ALOT of effort from him, with her having the option to CASH OUT and DESTROY the man, with society’s blessing and guidance, if and when she feels like it.

I remember I was 15, looked good, good got grades, dressed well, played guitar. The hottest blonde girl in school came over to my house to work on a math project. She was French and really hot. I was so excited and thought I could make a move on her. After all, I did everything society told me to do to “attract” women. We were getting close when she told me already f*‘cked a guy when she as in grade 8 because he was “tall.” Totally lost my mojo.

But hey, Blackpillers have to fight the power, right?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is "Enjoy the Decline" black pill or red pill? That phrase was popularized by Aaron Clarey who I associated more with red pill.

Boomers and Gen X'ers had it differently than Millennials like you and I.
Aaron Clarey is more red pill but he's openly promoted prostitution or suggested it as a reproductive solution which is black pill to me. I guess it depends on how you look at it. Guy does collaboratives with tfm among other mgtows. Def among the better men on the red pill camp. Far too many shills and con men. I play catch and release which for some would deem black pill. I would say I sm black pilled on marriage, monogamy, the west, corporate world, feminism, modern women etc. I starting to think it's black pill and cope. It's not thriving but the alternative is not a good time either. Leaving the west I think is a viable option for bachelor's or planting a flag in a place where individual sovereignty is still a thing. @SW15 you are doing it right.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this, it resonates with me.
It's unfortunate but a adaption to western society and modern women. It's not our biological hardwiring. Ironically enough, man blindly following his biology doesn't end well. The story of Solomon accurately depicts male nature, adultery, and a fall from grace. Simping in the west is common practice. Far too many girlie men and masculine women. Utter stupidity.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men are looking to get women under 30. A lot of beta males in their 30s/40s end up settling for women close to their own age.
There are a ton of females out there for dudes to bang. It’s almost like they are running the same operating system. 16-25.... party... get d!ck... settle down.... 26 or so-35-40.... pop out your kids... get hooked on social media... start believing you deserve better... test several affairs... build confidence and imitate divorce and take assets. Usually prior to divorce they get in inane shape... divorce over... get banged by some high status males that have zero interest in anything but sex.... and eventually realize the divorce was a mistake. Find a beta... manipulate him.... and get him to take you and your kids on.

So... right now in my area there are literally an epidemic of these 35-40 year olds thinking they deserve better... just ending their marrriages... any dude can bang them but just don’t take them on... unless you love drama, toxicity and raising dna that’s not even yours.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaving the west I think is a viable option for bachelor's or planting a flag in a place where individual sovereignty is still a thing. @SW15 you are doing it right.
Leaving the West is one of the best options for men that want to play house. If you're a man in a Western nation who desires family because somehow your parents set a good example for you by staying together, your best chance to replicate what your parents did is to emigrate to Eastern Europe, Latin America, or Asia. It's been that way since at least the 2000s.

It’s almost like they are running the same operating system. 16-25.... party... get d!ck... settle down.... 26 or so-35-40.... pop out your kids... get hooked on social media... start believing you deserve better... test several affairs... build confidence and imitate divorce and take assets. Usually prior to divorce they get in inane shape... divorce over... get banged by some high status males that have zero interest in anything but sex.... and eventually realize the divorce was a mistake. Find a beta... manipulate him.... and get him to take you and your kids on.

So... right now in my area there are literally an epidemic of these 35-40 year olds thinking they deserve better... just ending their marrriages... any dude can bang them but just don’t take them on... unless you love drama, toxicity and raising dna that’s not even yours.
I'll agree that operating system exists. I know of some women who have run that life plan.

When I have met 30 something women, I've tended to meet never married and childless women. Many of them never stopped riding the carousel. Although this type of woman doesn't have the same kind of baggage as divorced woman with kids, these women have their own sets of issues. Some are career obsessed. Many are pet obsessed. It's not unusual to find a childless, never married woman who is 33-40 with 2-3 cats. Many will have at least 1 dog. Childless and petless is difficult to find in that age group.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tended to meet never married and childless women.
And they promote this by saying,
“Never married, no kids.”

They say this in person and on their dating profiles to exalt themselves.

The only person they are fooling are themselves.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give some examples of that?
In our society its taken for granted that men are expendable generally but even more if they are low "quality" or low status.

Think of the low status guy who is expected to drive the girls home after the group hang out, think of the low status guy that is supposed to be nice to women at work and help them to fix stuff like their computer or moving heavy stuff while getting NOTHING in return.

Any low status guy that withdraw his effort from such task is usually bashed or called names or generally mistreated to drive him back to his place.

Notice that none of those things are demanded or expected from top dogs, they can freely accept them or avoid them with no conseguences.

At the same time top dogs get a pass for aggressive compliments and generally egoistical behaviours while low status men or even average ones, get all those negative feedbacks that I shown above.

A top dog shouting deserves to be heard, a low status man that explodes after being driven insane then has to deeply apologize and withstand twice the initial load to keep his work.