Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blackpill: What is the endgame?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But most men are not so deficient that they can't get women. I question expectation level with a lot of these guys.
But some are by your own admission. In another thread about gold diggers even @mrgoodstuff is saying only few guys are getting women. Guess as @PowerQuest says, people who have privilege dont know they have it. The low response rate on this thread and the like levels of some posts shows is way more prevelent than you are making it out to be.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
LMS and red vs black pill stuff aside, I would say that learned helplessness is a very serious problem with BP guys. If a guy has never had any success with women or he hasn’t had any success in years, it becomes extremely difficult for him to believe that he can turn it around.*

I have no doubt that women pick up on this sort of “defeated” vibe.

*And no dating/pickup guru (to my knowledge) has provided an answer as to where such guy could get this “leap of faith” from. Just telling him to “be confident” or “have an abundance mindset” doesn’t cut it.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But some are by your own admission. In another thread about gold diggers even @mrgoodstuff is saying only few guys are getting women. Guess as @PowerQuest says, people who have privilege dont know they have it. The low response rate on this thread and the like levels of some posts shows is way more prevelent than you are making it out to be.
Very few men have deficiencies that prevent them from getting women. The men I would give this to are men with mental deficiencies or severe physical deformities/ailments. It isn't John Doe who is plain looking in the face with a mid-tier job making $40k. These guys are fully capable of getting women.

The "low response rate" and "like levels" in this thread have zero correlation with any veracity of anything I said. Surely you aren't trying to make some connection there is that as about as tenuous as it gets. Then again, you constantly try to create a false narrative with these arguments so that is exactly what you are doing.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching a blackpill video earlier today, and I was wondering what the endgame was for blackpillers? Like any other philosophy, they make some good points here and there, but I don't buy into it myself. But let's say okay, they're right about everything. Let's say it's all about looks and you don't fit the mold. Then what?

What are they advising their flock to do? Just forget about women because they'll never have success with them? Focus on other things in life that they can be successful at? Max out their looks? Just give up? What's their point?
A lot give up and "take up some hobbies, bro". :rolleyes: Some try to LooksMax with rearranging their "few millimeters of bone" or leg-lengthening. Some GeoMax, especially SEA-Max.

The point (pun NOT intended) is that their point is mainly to commiserate & vent their frustration. Some blackpillers are MaroonPillers that try to give PUA a shot, but after a while of the same ZERO result, they give up - until their Y-chromosome starts agitating, at which time the cycle repeats. Some LandWhaleMax. Some RopeMax. An interesting meme they are doing is to NEET-Max, as they see no point in working hard if Chad can tap while being lazy (or criminal). :mad:

(NOTE: Not in Employment, Education, or Training.)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few men have deficiencies that prevent them from getting women. The men I would give this to are men with mental deficiencies or severe physical deformities/ailments. It isn't John Doe who is plain looking in the face with a mid-tier job making $40k. These guys are fully capable of getting women.
What if they want a woman that weighs less than them? :rolleyes:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if they want a woman that weighs less than them? :rolleyes:
Most women are overweight. But then so are most men. I don't think this should be too difficult unless you are skinnier than a rail. I can't say I ever approach over-weight women in the first place -- at least not in any other fashion other than to be friendly.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The end game of black pill= being found dead in your house when your 85 years old... because your mail piled up... and you have no one that gives enough of a sh!t to check on you.... but hey you showed them.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The end game of black pill= being found dead in your house when your 85 years old... because your mail piled up... and you have no one that gives enough of a sh!t to check on you.... but hey you showed them.
As compared to someone who died at 50 years old from suicide because of divorce.rape?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In another thread about gold diggers even @mrgoodstuff is saying only few guys are getting women.
Even Redpillers say the top 20% of guys are banging most of the women. Corey Wayne says girls want the top 3% of men. But according to him, it's easy to be a 3% man, just believe his teaching and *poof* you're a 3% man. Which to me just sounds insanely ridiculous.

The blackpill began with failed PUA students. Many of these guys spent thousands of dollars attending bootcamps and doing hundreds of cold approaches with nothing to show for it. These men began trading notes and congregating online and the forum PUAHate was created to debunk PUA and expose frauds within the PUA industry.
I remember PUAHate, maybe blackpill did grow out of that site, I could see it.

I remember Mystery's TV show, The Pickup Artist. I watched the first season and I thought it was telling that they picked one of the best looking guys as the winner. If it's all behavior, why would the good looking guy have "the tools" to be a PUA? Well, probably because good looking guys get the positive feedback that results in increased confidence, which supposedly results in more attraction, resulting in more positive feedback, resulting in more increased confidence, and on and on. The guys who don't get that positive feedback are going to struggle.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nuclear Blackpill.
Nuclear Blackpill for women.
I’m yet to see and hear women gather themselves in a group talking about,…

“You know, there are so many great men that I don’t know where to begin and or who to choose”

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nuclear Blackpill for women.
I’m yet to see and hear women gather themselves in a group talking about,…

“You know, there are so many great men that I don’t know where to begin and or who to choose”
I guess what I’m trying to communicate is that when women talk about men, it is almost entirely physical. My experience: face the most. Then dvck. And body last. This has been the case whether they were talking about me or other guys. And to me directly or relaying info someone else (female) said, or in a group.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching a blackpill video earlier today, and I was wondering what the endgame was for blackpillers? Like any other philosophy, they make some good points here and there, but I don't buy into it myself. But let's say okay, they're right about everything. Let's say it's all about looks and you don't fit the mold. Then what?

What are they advising their flock to do? Just forget about women because they'll never have success with them?
I think they are advising their flock to hurt women emotionally and destroy them emotionally. Not directly or head on, but slowly and surely. Just like women destroy a woman destroy a man’s self esteem, they want to do the same thing,

Focus on other things in life that they can be successful at? Max out their looks? Just give up? What's their point?
Blackpillers aren’t so mad at women perse, they are angry that society has sold them a bunch of crap regarding women and when they find out about it, it’s too late, the women are used up.

In a way they are right, in high school/college it’s all about looks, but after 25 or so, the women only cares about the man’s use. But who wants a girl who has been f*cked 20 different ways from Sunday?

Like Redpillers, Black pillers only care about getting the virgin. No Black piller is angry about not getting the 42 year old single mom whose face is melting by the day, or is he?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr Sean Stephenson is absolute proof that this is hogwash. 3 ft tall, severely crippled and he couldn't even have sex because his bones would break, yet he managed to find a woman that wanted him. And he's just one of a list of people who have negative values of privilege and yet have what every simp desperately wants.

Even Redpillers say the top 20% of guys are banging most of the women. Corey Wayne says girls want the top 3% of men. But according to him, it's easy to be a 3% man, just believe his teaching and *poof* you're a 3% man. Which to me just sounds insanely ridiculous.
**Disclaimer** I've never listened to a single word out of Corey Wayne's mouth. But I checked his website and this is from there.

"I will coach anyone who has a sincere desire to break thru their own fears and limiting beliefs (known or unknown) to make their greatest dreams, goals & outcomes a reality."

He's not wrong. Blackpillers accept their own fears and limiting beliefs as a cope for not trying, and their desire isn't sincere enough to actually go out and do it despite their problems. Again, see Sean Stephenson as an example of how it does actually work.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys are getting women. But the quantity and quality vary dramatically. Very, very few men guy high quality poon in spades. Also, accomplishments are not "privilege".

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Blackpillers aren’t so mad at women perse, they are angry that society has sold them a bunch of crap regarding women and when they find out about it, it’s too late, the women are used up.
Blackpill or “lookism” was sort of a tightly held secret for many years. Plenty of people suspected it was true, but it wasn’t talked about very much. And plenty of guys got brainwashed by their family and friends that “looks don’t matter (much)” long before PUA gurus starting giving the same BS advice.

I would have loved to have known the truth about this say 25+ years ago.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**Disclaimer** I've never listened to a single word out of Corey Wayne's mouth. But I checked his website and this is from there.

"I will coach anyone who has a sincere desire to break thru their own fears and limiting beliefs (known or unknown) to make their greatest dreams, goals & outcomes a reality."
I have no problem with Corey Wayne as opposed to any other PUA guru. My main objection with him is I don't like his "3% man" schtick. 3% is a very exclusive number. I would think to fit into that classification you would need more than some coaching from some online salesman. To be an elite athlete for instance, you need to be genetically gifted, preferably have started at a young age, and catch some breaks along the way.

Blackpill or “lookism” was sort of a tightly held secret for many years. Plenty of people suspected it was true, but it wasn’t talked about very much.
A lot of people tried to say looks mattered, but they were shouted down and ridiculed by the community. Here on SoSuave, you weren't allowed to even discuss it. I think looks are a factor, but it's not everything. I don't buy into the blackpill. Sure, a great looking guy is going to turn some female heads, but that doesn't mean other guys can't ever get laid, or a date, or whatever it is they want.