Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blackpill: Is wearing a mask making you feel better because women treat you better?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
A few months ago I had a nasty pimple on my face
Whenever you have a pimple or other stuff on face or other places, put some brilliant green on, once is enough. Sure it will show green, but only for couple of days and then there will be no pimple of scar. It's just way too effective.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you have a pimple or other stuff on face or other places, put some brilliant green on, once is enough.
What the heck is brilliant green?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I've never had a woman get disgusted by my face

Also, I reject the blackpill
Women view over 80% of men as BELOW average looking

Also didn't you post in a thread agreeing that you built it but the women never came?

"I reject the blackpill"

It's amazing how the human brain copes

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look like an eastern european mobster therefore Im used to people being nervous in my presence, the mask simply make it worse cause all the focus is in my eyes, I dont mind it however it saves me a lot of hassle dealing with dumb people.

The good thing about the mask is that if couple with a har, sunglasses and earphones basically allows a man to completely disengage from those around him unless he wants otherwise.

I was used to make fun of guys training with a hat and big headphones but now I completely understand them.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read any of this but just from the title - if you are not comfortable in your own skin, you are fighting a losing battle.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
My lower third is the best part of my face. If I wore a mask I'd probably look like a rapist.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My lower third is the best part of my face. If I wore a mask I'd probably look like a rapist.
That strong jawline gang, I also appreciate the lower third the most, I think this is a defensive mechanism. You're probably an attractive man with low self esteem as am I at times.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women view over 80% of men as BELOW average looking

Also didn't you post in a thread agreeing that you built it but the women never came?

"I reject the blackpill"

It's amazing how the human brain copes
I'm well aware of the 80% statistic, I just see it as something to adapt to

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't seen the lower part of my face for two months now.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is an equalizer? Some people who were getting great reactions pre-covid are getting worst reactions because masks make them look like bandits or rapists, and others who have a bad lower third jawline who may have got disgusted looks or a poor response are getting better reactions.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh here's our white supremacist, feeling angry with me huh..

Could you be so kind as to educate me, in the US, are white babies born racist?

After all, they're skinheads, not educated, they're crying all the time, just an itsy bitsy teeny weeny cry babies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm well aware of the 80% statistic, I just see it as something to adapt to
I recently saw five attractive young women out and about. I was looking at them and thinking each one of them were appealing in their own individual way, but they all fit the bill as attractive females. Any one of them would have met the beauty standard for most men, most men would have been glad to spend time with any one of them (personality notwithstanding). Then I thought about the 80% thing. So if those ladies were men, a woman looking at them would have only found one of them attractive, if that statistic is true.