"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Blackpill: Is wearing a mask making you feel better because women treat you better?

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
A few months ago I had a nasty pimple on my face
Whenever you have a pimple or other stuff on face or other places, put some brilliant green on, once is enough. Sure it will show green, but only for couple of days and then there will be no pimple of scar. It's just way too effective.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,946
Whenever you have a pimple or other stuff on face or other places, put some brilliant green on, once is enough.
What the heck is brilliant green?
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Lol, I've never had a woman get disgusted by my face

Also, I reject the blackpill
Women view over 80% of men as BELOW average looking

Also didn't you post in a thread agreeing that you built it but the women never came?

"I reject the blackpill"

It's amazing how the human brain copes
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I look like an eastern european mobster therefore Im used to people being nervous in my presence, the mask simply make it worse cause all the focus is in my eyes, I dont mind it however it saves me a lot of hassle dealing with dumb people.

The good thing about the mask is that if couple with a har, sunglasses and earphones basically allows a man to completely disengage from those around him unless he wants otherwise.

I was used to make fun of guys training with a hat and big headphones but now I completely understand them.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I didn't read any of this but just from the title - if you are not comfortable in your own skin, you are fighting a losing battle.
 

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
My lower third is the best part of my face. If I wore a mask I'd probably look like a rapist.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
My lower third is the best part of my face. If I wore a mask I'd probably look like a rapist.
That strong jawline gang, I also appreciate the lower third the most, I think this is a defensive mechanism. You're probably an attractive man with low self esteem as am I at times.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Women view over 80% of men as BELOW average looking

Also didn't you post in a thread agreeing that you built it but the women never came?

"I reject the blackpill"

It's amazing how the human brain copes
I'm well aware of the 80% statistic, I just see it as something to adapt to
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Haven't seen the lower part of my face for two months now.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
So this is an equalizer? Some people who were getting great reactions pre-covid are getting worst reactions because masks make them look like bandits or rapists, and others who have a bad lower third jawline who may have got disgusted looks or a poor response are getting better reactions.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Oh here's our white supremacist, feeling angry with me huh..

Could you be so kind as to educate me, in the US, are white babies born racist?

After all, they're skinheads, not educated, they're crying all the time, just an itsy bitsy teeny weeny cry babies.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,946
I'm well aware of the 80% statistic, I just see it as something to adapt to
I recently saw five attractive young women out and about. I was looking at them and thinking each one of them were appealing in their own individual way, but they all fit the bill as attractive females. Any one of them would have met the beauty standard for most men, most men would have been glad to spend time with any one of them (personality notwithstanding). Then I thought about the 80% thing. So if those ladies were men, a woman looking at them would have only found one of them attractive, if that statistic is true.
 
Top