Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blackpill: Is wearing a mask making you feel better because women treat you better?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is this video that I have found that has me thinking:

Are thing really so bad that wearing a mask actually helps you get better reactions from women because they can't see your face?

The author of this video is getting less disgusted reactions and more positive reactions wearing a mask because women can't see how his face looks like.

I personally feel I don't have to worry as much about shaving, or how my face is looking (i.e. if I'm too serious and intense, etc...) and feel less social anxiety or stress when dealing with any woman with a mask, sun-glasses and a hat on, because I feel like I could seem like a "normal" looking type of socially adjusted guy and more unintended "negative subcommunication" may be blocked by having a mask on.

Does anyone relate with this and think a mask improves your odds of either getting numbers or dates from women, or getting better reactions from women in public?

Competing with @MatureDJ with these type of threads, lol!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit that I can't resist these incel threads.....

Answer: yes. I can't recall if it was IncelTV or FaceAndLMS that explains the importance of the lower part of the face, specifically the jaw area.

For example, Elliot Roger would have been better looking if his jaw wasn't so effeminate, he had a chicken jaw.

Even though he would have looked better with a more masculine jaw, unfortunately JBW would still overrule it.....

....it never began for poor Elliot.....

Billtx49

Reaction score
OP, a mask combined with sunglasses and hat will only make you look like a potential bandit. Too much uncertainty.
On the other hand, mask only forces a female to make definite eye contact if she looks at you at close range, but learn to do 6 foot seduction techniques anyways…

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FaceAndLMS gives a quick illustration of just how important the lower 1/3rd of the face is, I time stamped for y'all, look at the dramatic difference.

For guys with a not-so-good lower 3rd or jawline, a mask can cover up these imperfections.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to think that this is just like a chick wearing a dress where it hides her figure. I can count only one time when a gal in such a dress had a smoking body underneath. In any case, when you're talking to each other, you'd have the mask off.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might trigger @corrector , but I have another cashier/employee story from last night where a walmart employee complemented me on my eyes and texted me pics of her tattoos - it was the mask that made my eyes transform into hunter eyes....

..... even though I think masks are bullsh!t and it's actually a sign of submission, or rather a precursor to the eventual Mark of the B3@st, I have to say a mask makes me look more attractive because it focuses attention towards my eyes....

EDIT::: I was actually going to post about my interaction with the walmart girl from last night but I didn't want to trigger another discussion about employee flirtations....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Y'all shouldn't encourage blackpill philosophy.

It's extreme and even with the best of intentions it will lead towards the path of violence against women or even little girls.

Refrain from making threads with headings such as blackpill or at the very least don't participate in the thread.

Be moderate in the way you think, profit oriented in how you operate and generally you'll live a better life.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might trigger @corrector , but I have another cashier/employee story from last night where a walmart employee complemented me on my eyes and texted me pics of her tattoos - it was the mask that made my eyes transform into hunter eyes....

..... even though I think masks are bullsh!t and it's actually a sign of submission, or rather a precursor to the eventual Mark of the B3@st, I have to say a mask makes me look more attractive because it focuses attention towards my eyes....

EDIT::: I was actually going to post about my interaction with the walmart girl from last night but I didn't want to trigger another discussion about employee flirtations....
I am not triggered by this at all. This is too childsplay compared to the likes of @zinc4 , @LucianoM , @stormrider , @RickTheToad or other posters who have the "Chad-lifestyle" experience.

Great feedback about the mask though!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FaceAndLMS gives a quick illustration of just how important the lower 1/3rd of the face is, I time stamped for y'all, look at the dramatic difference.

For guys with a not-so-good lower 3rd or jawline, a mask can cover up these imperfections.
I agree but guys have used the beard thing lately to cover up for their deficiencies. Now I guess the ones that can't grow good beards will have another alternative...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I've never had a woman get disgusted by my face

Also, I reject the blackpill

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve just noted lots more prolonged eye contact. But, I guess that’s to be expected.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Y'all shouldn't encourage blackpill philosophy.

It's extreme and even with the best of intentions it will lead towards the path of violence against women or even little girls.

Refrain from making threads with headings such as blackpill or at the very least don't participate in the thread.

Be moderate in the way you think, profit oriented in how you operate and generally you'll live a better life.
Simp

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just spoke at.length with an intelligent cashier who is doing her Masters degree at University. Masks on. This was out of character with me. But I am weary of.getting too involved. Dont want anything to get awkward and end up quitting the most frequent store I shop at! (This happened before).

While we were chatting another blonde cashier waved at me who stumbled upon us. It actually felt like I was caught! The ice is broken, I will now talk to women in public despite covid. This was an excuse before to pass approach opportunities.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thought. It's a bit like putting up PUA facades though, at some point the mask has to come off.
A few months ago I had a nasty pimple on my face, but I liked that I could cover it up with the mask when I went out lol.