Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blackpill has shut down RSD/PUA. Is this true?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just heard on a podcast that RSD is shutting down because their userbase has increasingly turned incel and the makers cannot debunk the blackpill any longer

Is this story true?

This might be the final nail in the coffin of PUA
They've moved to all self development stuff now.

Thank goodness people thought to save most of the old videos lol.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just heard on a podcast that RSD is shutting down because their userbase has increasingly turned incel and the makers cannot debunk the blackpill any longer

Is this story true?

By & large, PUA has exhausted itself. Men have learned the various techniques, but when they tried them in practice, it had mostly failed; only the undiscovered Chad-lite (or the shy Chad) has been able to use game to ascend - although perhaps normies have been able to "ascend" from dwarven or 400# women to 250# women, or from single mommies with 4 kids to those with only 2 kids, etc. :eek::mad: That said, the softer aspects of PUA philosophy still has some merit (and indeed, the camaraderie at this forum with such philosophy is a good thing) - but the cook-book methodology that the PUA ecosystem has been trying to sell as "instant access to Stacy" is as vibrant as Rome, circa 476. Another factor is that Tinder has for the most part uprooted "day/night game" - and the odds for normies are so horrific there that even is PUA techniques could be applied, it wouldn't matter. In the movie "Whatever", Rafael asks "Que-est-ce que je veux faire (What can I do?)" - indeed ...

The Tragedy of Elliot Rodger was the iconic example of this progression (recall that after failing to ascend with PUA, he became a regular denizen of reddit/PUAHate). the Incel movement has given PUA-wannabes the black-pill perspective that is congruent with the failure of PUA in practice (i.e., for most men).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultra polarizing RP vs BP doesn't get anyone anywhere really guys. Humans are still going to have secs. Natures game
Mother Nature has only allowed 40% of men, on average, to reproduce. With all the pre-WW2 carnage and economical development that could put most men to good use - and with the social schema that women were to take care of home & hearth - this reproduction number was elevated, and now it's time to, as an economist would say, "revert to the mean".

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It didn't fail per se but the market became more difficult due to online dating. Incels would fail pre and post online dating.
Before OLD, a man could test out his techniques, and it would take a while for him to realize that his predicament is the same-old same-old. The horrific numbers for OLD has made it impossible to even test out said techniques (i.e., in-person techniques). I would imagine that the PUA Industrial Complex has been trying to sell "Tinder Game", but the failure of such game presents itself much more quickly & starkly.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've moved to all self development stuff now.

Thank goodness people thought to save most of the old videos lol.
Yes, let's be thankful that the video with George Sodini has been saved:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Tragedy of Elliot Rodger was the iconic example of this progression (recall that after failing to ascend with PUA, he became a regular denizen of reddit/PUAHate). the Incel movement has given PUA-wannabes the black-pill perspective that is congruent with the failure of PUA in practice (i.e., for most men).
Eliot Rogers is a hapa and has a Chinese mother and White father. The Hapas are going to be a future generation of ethnicels who will be rejected by Stacies because they are not White enough and have weak Asian features. He was bullied in high school and his father put him to Los Angelis so he can find a hooker to get it on with. His father had inferior genes and betabuxxed an Asian lady.

All I see nowadays is WMAF couples, and I know their children are going to be Hapas and 99% are going to be incel and some subgroup of that is going to have weak fathers and become radicalized like Eliot Rogers.

I learned this from the Incel-TV channel that you got your other videos from. I think you are going to get a tonne of angry Happas. I just feel sorry for the pain the children of WMAF have to suffer because they have the worst of both genes. A weak white father who couldn't get a white woman to accept his genes so he got a crazy self-hating mentally Asian lady and now has the worst of both genes and ends up like an ethnic reject that bullies pick on and women reject. Both parents and society of who will give him mixed-messages that the Asian part of his genes or Asian race is what makes him not good enough for women, subconciously of course, while telling them they are white enough to succeed in the dating market.

You can't blame the messenger for Eliot Roger. He's a Hapa. There will be plenty of Happa young adults in the next 10-15 years with white fathers who own large gun collections who are going to wreck havoc on society down the road. Fortunately, not all hapas are like this.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eliot Rogers is a hapa and has a Chinese mother and White father. The Hapas are going to be a future generation of ethnicels who will be rejected by Stacies because they are not White enough and have weak Asian features. He was bullied in high school and his father put him to Los Angelis so he can find a hooker to get it on with. His father had inferior genes and betabuxxed an Asian lady.

All I see nowadays is WMAF couples, and I know their children are going to be Hapas and 99% are going to be incel and some subgroup of that is going to have weak fathers and become radicalized like Eliot Rogers.

I learned this from the Incel-TV channel that you got your other videos from. I think you are going to get a tonne of angry Happas. I just feel sorry for the pain the children of WMAF have to suffer because they have the worst of both genes. A weak white father who couldn't get a white woman to accept his genes so he got a crazy self-hating mentally Asian lady and now has the worst of both genes and ends up like an ethnic reject that bullies pick on and women reject. Both parents and society of who will give him mixed-messages that the Asian part of his genes or Asian race is what makes him not good enough for women, subconciously of course, while telling them they are white enough to succeed in the dating market.

You can't blame the messenger for Eliot Roger. He's a Hapa. There will be plenty of Happa young adults in the next 10-15 years with white fathers who own large gun collections who are going to wreck havoc on society down the road. Fortunately, not all hapas are like this.
Unfortunately, I think a good majority of HAPA's of the WMAF(white male, asian female) variety is going to turn out weak males. White guys generally fall back on Asian women because it allows them to score 1-2 points higher and also know they will be finanically and culturally dependent on them. Coupled to the fact that some asian females want to stay in the country and have a stable provider more than a hot guy, along with being able to put up with a male's beta behaviour and also control him. Then there is the white status symbol of having a white guy who is like a trophy in their eyes as they would even hate their own race male counterpart, partly due to being male chauvanist. AMWF on the other hand I think will turn out stronger males because these Asian guys tend to be in the top tier in terms of man type qualities and leadership that can be given to their offspring. Two of my cousins are Hapa with WMAF and I see this as well in them and their parents. Just my $.02

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The difference in Sexual Market Value of an Asian man with respect to a White man is 5" of height or $247K/year of income ... BRUTAL! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA to me has always been about gimmicks and a numbers game. Statistically if you approached xxx amount of gals and you refined your techniques and cast a wide net, you would at least be able to score a nibble or two. None of it allows you to be genuine to who you are and work with YOUR redeeming qualities. It also doesn't emphasize on YOUR personal growth. Only growth to brainwash you into thinking you can pick up 8 or 9 rated gals and growing in one area which is pickup and seduction. A temporary and fake mirage at best and the reason why things don't last.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree and this post might rustle a few feathers because a lot of guys on here are with asian girls

I've never understood the white fascination with Asians. Go ahead call me a racist I don't care

You can't convince me Lucy Liu is as attractive as even the most basic everyday white woman

But the worst part is I've got CHAD buddies who are with them, so it's not just the weak white as you put it

Its definetley a weird phenomenon going on

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood the white fascination with Asians. Go ahead call me a racist I don't care

You can't convince me Lucy Liu is as attractive as even the most basic everyday white woman

But the worst part is I've got CHAD buddies who are with them, so it's not just the weak white as you put it

I would not call you racist, because women are the gatekeepers, so women are really to blame for sexual racism rather than guys. I would call most Asian women racist because they are the ones who are rejecting Asian males, and every non-white is virtually invisible to them. The way some of them throw themselves at white people and then act as other types of guys are wearing invisible paint, especially other Asian guys, is a public spectacle.

Make no mistake, as the other videos MatureDJ put up, and others on the site, they view their own Asian kind as children and women, there is no attraction whatsoever. So if you have a submissive Asian woman that is not as off-putting as a darker skin ethnic that makes you feel like you can do no wrong, then I can see why other white guys would see that as a great deal. In fact a white guys rejected asians and let them breed with their own kind, so it's not as skewed as a rate as it is now, (I think it's 95% WMAF to 5% AMWF) then that would anti-racist to asian males. Even something like 70/30 is not bad, but some Asian men commit suicide on stats like 95/5.

Just so you know I'm not making this sh1t up:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A crappy pilot can become a decent pilot with the right technique.

A guy that doesnt really see that well, is too short for the race cars seat and doesnt have a strong grip is simply not born to be a pilot despite his best efforts.

Someone said that it was all about skills, later everyone found out it was not.

Also the public is so used to great pilots that the minimum threeshold is unreachable for a double digits of men.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree and this post might rustle a few feathers because a lot of guys on here are with asian girls

I don't think you can bash anyone for their own tastes and preferences, so I don't view you as a racist or anything like that. Like they say different strokes for different folks. As far as alpha or Chad types with Asians, I think a lot of them are with them because generally(but not always), Asian gals will have a strong sense of family, loyalty, support while still being able to have some smarts and know how to do things around the house(domestic skills), not to mention possibly make better mothers. These are qualities lost in a lot of western or even fully westernized women these days.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bruh, you should check out r/hapas on reddit. It's a meeting place for disgruntled hapacels. The main focus of their frustration is that they phenotypically are more Asian-looking than White-looking. Generally they grow up in suburbia where it is predominantly White and they feel like they're not White enough to fit in.

It's funny because a White/Black mix can sometimes pass for White (as we can see with Wentworth Miller) and that over time, White/Black mixed people can eventually Whitewash away their Black phenotype.

Whereas the White/Asian phenotype will almost always look more Asian and is almost impossible to Whitewash away the Asian phenotype - we can observe this in Central Asia where the population is mixed Eurasian but their Asian features are more dominant than their Caucasian features, and the Asian phenotype hasn't been Whitewashed away even after centuries.

The thing is, hapa males grow up in a toxic environment in which their self-hating Asian mothers show them almost NO motherly affection at all because their Asian features reminds her of her own self-hatred and her dislike for Asian men. And hapa males look at their fathers and see a goal that they can never aspire to, this causes them to go mad over time. Hapa females don't have this problem because they don't get hate from their mothers and they don't feel the need to aspire to look like their fathers.

Which is why Elliot Rodger's mother was willing to pay for his rent just to get rid of him - he talks about this in his manefesto. You should google a pic of Elliot Rodger's sister - she's a total cutie pie.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bruh, you should warn your White Chad buddies that if they have children with these Asian women they'd better pray for only daughters, if they have sons they might just end up producing another Elliot Rodger.....

Serenity

Reaction score

Is this story true?

Nah, I don't think it's because they can't debunk it. I think it's because there's no winning an argument against those losers. There's no hope for them and if most of their userbase is made up of stubborn losers who are unwilling to improve, then they don't really have a viable userbase. They just attracted a lot of toxic people which in turn scare off the target audience.

RSD aren't PUA, at least not the cringey outer game type. IMO they went deeper than anyone else in that market, but guys must be willing to absorb it which these fvcking incel losers do not.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh, you should check out r/hapas on reddit. It's a meeting place for disgruntled hapacels. The main focus of their frustration is that they phenotypically are more Asian-looking than White-looking. Generally they grow up in suburbia where it is predominantly White and they feel like they're not White enough to fit in.
I have already did allot of extensive online research on hapas. I've read blogs, I've read allot of content. What I found very interesting is they have the same type of issues such as the one drop rule (i.e. if there is Asian in them, then they are seen as Asian rather than White, it's like they are tainted and are treated as Asian men are treated). I didn't know the hapas are suffering in silence to that extent or were thought of as low-SMV Asians.

Xenomorph said:
It's funny because a White/Black mix can sometimes pass for White (as we can see with Wentworth Miller) and that over time, White/Black mixed people can eventually Whitewash away their Black phenotype.
I feel as a White/Black mix I have that I can make myself look more masculine. For example, I can add dreadlocks to my hair, go to the gym since I have a decent frame, so there is room for improvement. However, I agree the hapas, like Eliot Rogers, the way they look, not even the gym could do anything for him.

Xenomorph said:
The thing is, hapa males grow up in a toxic environment in which their self-hating Asian mothers show them almost NO motherly affection at all because their Asian features reminds her of her own self-hatred and her dislike for Asian men. And hapa males look at their fathers and see a goal that they can never aspire to, this causes them to go mad over time. Hapa females don't have this problem because they don't get hate from their mothers and they don't feel the need to aspire to look like their fathers.

Which is why Elliot Rodger's mother was willing to pay for his rent just to get rid of him - he talks about this in his manefesto. You should google a pic of Elliot Rodger's sister - she's a total cutie pie.
Yeah, well put. I've figured all of that out. My mother is definitely not like that, but she is also a born-again Christian who was saved at a Billy Graham crusade back in the 50s. I worldly mother with different values is not going to be able to provide any good guidance for her son. Also, the father's film flipped badly. It cost a million to produce the film "O My God" and they only made like thirty thousand dollars on it!!!! I get the impression that father, Peter Eliot is a Chris Nolan wannabe, and his films flopped. To be the devil's advocate, if Peter Eliot made a hit film, or at least broke-even and made a better film later, then they wouldn't have been that badly off.

Either way, he didn't grow up in a Christian home. There are still allot of people out there, hapas or not, that wouldn't go that far aa they have the right value-system.