Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blac Chyna is done with OF

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She experienced a true conversion and repented of those heavy, heavy sins as the article says. Too demonic for her to continue. Nobody is too far to be saved. Good article.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should give the money she made to charity then. Then I’ll believe it.
There is a theological contoversy (called Lordship salvation controversy) on that very topic that I don't intend to get into. However, I'm on the Free Grace side of the controversy at this time (which means no perfomative works are necessary and faith alone is enough). Her actions, however, are a good sign that something did happen with her and the very reason her faith was brought up was an explanation of what she was doing. (ie Removing tatooes that she feels are demonic, etc...).

Last edited:

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am hoping that she will take her new realizations and start being outspoken to young women warning them about the toxicity and dangers of OnlyFans and how destructive it is to women as well as society.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the satanic cult that runs the entertainment industry going to support her after this? I wonder what kind of "deal" she may have made to get to get her start.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a theological contoversy (called Lordship salvation controversy) on that very topic that I don't intend to get into. However, I'm on the Free Grace side of the controversy at this time (which means no perfomative works are necessary and faith alone is enough). Her actions, however, are a good sign that something did happen with her and the very reason her faith was brought up was an explanation of what she was doing. (ie Removing tatooes that she feels are demonic, etc...).
I know people can change through Biblical means, but I'll believe it when I see it. I know my own father turned his life around at age 30. Went from taking every drug out there at the time, being abusive, etc., to being actively involved in a church and eventually a deacon. That's a true exception to the norm though. Usually there's a major wake up call that triggers the change.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
That's a pretty moogley looking female, people were paying to look at that?
She's slept with a long list of rappers and celebrities. Shes one of those boppers that goes around sleeping with everyone in big industries/dudes with money// getting nice gifts from them etc but tries to be cute and feminine wherever she is.