“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bl0wjob Autopilot

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
230
Reaction score
9
Age
45
Location
Another plane of existence
SO I been seeing this girl for about 3 months. EVerything is great, the sex is awesome and she treats me like a king.

LAst nite somethin weird happened tho..

All night long she is telling me how much she wants me and I am gonna flip out with all the things she wants to do to me. naturally i got home very horny!

she started to go down on me and I started to reach into her panties to get her motor running. Out of nowhere she stopped, grabbed my hand and told me she just could not go thru with it.

I thought mebbe she had her period, but it turns out she is really stressed out from work/family BS and admits to me she was thinking about her problems while giving me head.

Now I feel like an assh0le cause this poor girl is having major problems, and all i can think about is the fact that she pretends to be all horny when in fact she is anything but. In the morning she tried to start it up again but I was just not feeling it.

In fact, I am totally turned off by her now, cause I feel like she has been faking her passion in bed this whole time.

I just had lunch with her and when we said goodbye, I didnt even want to kiss her...like i am repulsed by her now.

IT may seem harsh but I am this close to nexting her...I just dont feel the same anymore.

Comments? Feedback?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
the only reason i can think of is the 1 you have already mentioned, that it is because it means she has been faking it all this time. There is not much you can do if you dont feel the same way about her any more, you mention she is having problems, well ill remind you incase you forget and do this, do not be here phyciatrist.
 

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
230
Reaction score
9
Age
45
Location
Another plane of existence
THanks for the feedback checkmate.

The only reason I have not nexted her yet is because she treats me so damn well. SHe picks me up from work, cooks me dinner, gives me massages and usually we have lots of great sex (well at least its great for me)

Never had a girl go out of her way for me like this. Thinking mebbe I should be there for her because she has been a real trooper for me since day one.

Dunno, man..I am confused.

We are having dinner tonite, guess I will see how this plays out.
 

Neoscarecrue

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
if your there for her during her time of need,she'll show her gratitude with something that you can't mistake for "faking passion."Woman are emotional machines,but if she really love you then she'll give you the chance to be there for her.
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
Keep her. She likes you so much that she tries to please you even when she's under a lot of pressure in other areas.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
Maybe she's gold!

Come on man!

Most of the girls out there are takers!

YOu should consider yourself lucky to have a girl doing all those things to you.

I had the same experience. She was doing things to me, offering herself to arrange my room and so on! That's so good, you feel like a king!

Of course you reciprocate, with caress, kisses, sex and so on!

But, you know, there're some girls that love to receive this treatment from guys, but give back nothing! (b!tches)

Relax man! ;)
 

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Can u say "Fatal Attraction"? This sounds actually scary with all the **** she does for you and it turns out she is nothing that she says she is (with her feelings and sex **** and stuff) I would run away from this girl while you still can dude. Just my 2 cents. peace
 
Top