Bl0wjob Autopilot

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SO I been seeing this girl for about 3 months. EVerything is great, the sex is awesome and she treats me like a king.

LAst nite somethin weird happened tho..

All night long she is telling me how much she wants me and I am gonna flip out with all the things she wants to do to me. naturally i got home very horny!

she started to go down on me and I started to reach into her panties to get her motor running. Out of nowhere she stopped, grabbed my hand and told me she just could not go thru with it.

I thought mebbe she had her period, but it turns out she is really stressed out from work/family BS and admits to me she was thinking about her problems while giving me head.

Now I feel like an assh0le cause this poor girl is having major problems, and all i can think about is the fact that she pretends to be all horny when in fact she is anything but. In the morning she tried to start it up again but I was just not feeling it.

In fact, I am totally turned off by her now, cause I feel like she has been faking her passion in bed this whole time.

I just had lunch with her and when we said goodbye, I didnt even want to kiss her...like i am repulsed by her now.

IT may seem harsh but I am this close to nexting her...I just dont feel the same anymore.

Comments? Feedback?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only reason i can think of is the 1 you have already mentioned, that it is because it means she has been faking it all this time. There is not much you can do if you dont feel the same way about her any more, you mention she is having problems, well ill remind you incase you forget and do this, do not be here phyciatrist.

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THanks for the feedback checkmate.

The only reason I have not nexted her yet is because she treats me so damn well. SHe picks me up from work, cooks me dinner, gives me massages and usually we have lots of great sex (well at least its great for me)

Never had a girl go out of her way for me like this. Thinking mebbe I should be there for her because she has been a real trooper for me since day one.

Dunno, man..I am confused.

We are having dinner tonite, guess I will see how this plays out.

Neoscarecrue

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your there for her during her time of need,she'll show her gratitude with something that you can't mistake for "faking passion."Woman are emotional machines,but if she really love you then she'll give you the chance to be there for her.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep her. She likes you so much that she tries to please you even when she's under a lot of pressure in other areas.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's gold!

Come on man!

Most of the girls out there are takers!

YOu should consider yourself lucky to have a girl doing all those things to you.

I had the same experience. She was doing things to me, offering herself to arrange my room and so on! That's so good, you feel like a king!

Of course you reciprocate, with caress, kisses, sex and so on!

But, you know, there're some girls that love to receive this treatment from guys, but give back nothing! (b!tches)

Relax man! ;)

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can u say "Fatal Attraction"? This sounds actually scary with all the **** she does for you and it turns out she is nothing that she says she is (with her feelings and sex **** and stuff) I would run away from this girl while you still can dude. Just my 2 cents. peace