Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill Gates is getting divorced lmao

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a sad event. He was one of the hardest charging men in the business.

65, her 56. sounds like a menopause casualty. details will likely be well hidden just as the children had been shielded until old enough.

predict a dude shows up in the next year w/ her who will be insta rich.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And he still has more money then he could ever spend. I'm sure he is heartbroken
The super-rich are more sensitive to the principle behind things than to the cost in dollars and cents.
If your brother robs 10bucks from your wallet, you’ll be hurt more by the principle element of it than by the actual 10bucks loss itself.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not sad at all. Bill Gates is an anti-masculine, social justice fairy. He can lie in the bed that his effeminate beta kind has made.

shiver me timbers ye old salt, he will have ta walk the plank then.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every woman is a ravenous wolverine out to 'get' a guy.
Yes. But marriage in general in a bad deal for men.

It's not sad at all. Bill Gates is an anti-masculine, social justice fairy. He can lie in the bed that his effeminate beta kind has made.

Bill Gates is a dweeb.

Bill Gates has zero sex appeal here.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Look back at a lot of the older threads from 5+ years ago.

Just about every reply to a thread was positive and encouraging.

Nowdays, guys salivate at the opportunity to rip someone apart for texting a girl back too soon.

....and I'm guilty of it too. But, trying to turn over a new leaf.
Things change. Life changes. We try not to sugar coat things too much here. Raw direct truth hurts, but hopefully it helps the people it's aimed at. Kind of like ripping a bandage off. Life isn't Disney.. You know this.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All jokes aside, I really do think that Melinda's decision was subconsciously influenced by the divorce between Bezos and his wife months ago.

Women are competitive to each other. After all the news about how Bezos' ex donated billions of USD to good cause and her re-marriage with another guy, this somehow "triggered" Melinda to try and do the same thing, just to keep up?

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His wife wasn’t hot. If you want a smoking hottie you need to be rich.
Who want to be married if one are rich? Leasing them and replace when needed. Assume no kids involve